[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M ABOUT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF AND NO ONE EVEN CARES,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: wojak suicide.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
wojak suicide.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
I'M ABOUT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF AND NO ONE EVEN CARES, NOT EVEN MY FAMILY

WHY IS THIS WORLD SO FUCKING SHIT? WHY IS EVERYTHING ALWAYS SO FUCKING BAD?
>>
>>35642209
bye have a good time, apparently no one on 4chan cares either
>>
Stop trying to get a attention, don't kill yourself. Go outside. Have a think.
>>
>>35642209
Either do it or don't but don't expect others to care. Your life is your responsibility and your alone.
>>
Can you stream it?

originaI
>>
>>35642249
Fuck you

>>35642254
FUCK YOU

>>35642429
KILL YOURSELF

>>35642466
FUCK OFF BACK TO /B/

FUCKING SUMMERFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 9a3.gif (193KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
9a3.gif
193KB, 300x220px
>>35642497
originaIo
>>
>>35642209

They think you're bluffing

Prove'em wrong.
>>
>>35642209
why are things so bad?
>>
>>35642209
Your family has more important shit to worry about, get your shit together and be a productive member of society
>>
>>35643043
i know, right

originalo
>>
>>35642209
They care, they just think that you are full of shit until you kill yourself of course.
Just don't
>>
>>35642209
Don't kill yourself please
Why do you want to do it?
>>
Are you there OP?
originell
>>
>>35643668
because i hate myself and haven't had any friends in 8 years
>>
File: Embarassing.png (473KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
Embarassing.png
473KB, 600x706px
>>35642209
Because you're not really about to kill yourself you're just desperate for attention you cunt, or I wouldn't be replying to a thread you posted right now
>>
>>35642209
Life is your oyster you fucking useless faggot
>>
>>35642497
>FUCKING SUMMERFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's march....
>>
File: 1485487804288.jpg (213KB, 808x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1485487804288.jpg
213KB, 808x1199px
It's been coming for so long of course they don't care any more. They can see it coming for years. It's no surprise when you kill yourself. They're tired of it, they're tired of you, they'll be glad when you're not around to bother them any more. Maybe they'll act like that's not the case, just for a minute, just to seem like they care, like they're not heartless monsters. They DO NOT CARE. They'll have the funeral and maybe they'll cry because they know they're supposed to, they'll pick through your stuff and then they'll live happily ever after. It's really terrible. The fucking monsters don't even feel guilty about it. They don't feel guilty about killing their son. It's amazing how these pieces of shit can twist reality and delude themselves into thinking that they're decent people even though they're fucking MONSTERS. The only real justice is taking their lives along with your own. Even then they still win, they still had their full, happy, successful lives, which they ROBBED you of, which they forced you to die young and alone and miserable.
>>
File: 1489686929822.png (143KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
1489686929822.png
143KB, 449x449px
>>35643769
>boo hoo I haven't had friends in 8 years
Get over yourself, you fucking shitter. I haven't had any friends in my entire life but I wouldn't be stupid enough to kill myself. Sure, I get lonely, but I keep living with the hope that I might either make friends, or at least some day get revenge on the fuckers that bullied me when I was a child. If you just kill yourself, you're letting every person who ever fucked you over win. Don't you want to at least have the last laugh?
>>
I want to kill myself too. Anyway want to form a suicide pact?
>>
>>35643949
i don't care if they win anymore.
>>
>>35643769
That can change. Everything can change, just don't kill yourself
>>
>>35644248
Yea it can always get worse I guess.
>>
And you also blew the one chance of doing something good for humanity, instead choosing to spend your time here being told you're a victim and the world sucks because it doesn't cater to you
>>
>>35645295
Humanity never did anything good for me why the fuck would I want to do good for it?

Yes, I am a victim, and the world has been very bad to me.
>>
>>35645295
why the fuck would i want to do anything good for humanity?
>>
>>35644100
Off you go then.

If I see you in hell, I'm not going to say anything. That would definitely lower my social standing.
>>
>>35645985
Because a lot of people suck, but at the end of the day, the're all we've got.

Also, dogs.

Also, have you ever considered that your expectations for life were WAY out of line with the reality because you were too spoiled and sheltered from the realities of life while growing up? That was my situation, but I recognized how immature that mindset was and did the best with what I had. Takes a long time to get to that point, but so does everything in life.
>>
>>35645985
>Doesn't even want to contribute to humanity.

Fuck off, you can go ahead and kill yourself. We don't want your dumbass here anyway.
>>
>>35646089
>but at the end of the day, the're all we've got.

you fucking idiot. they don't even care about you. don't be such a fucking cuck.
>>
>>35646103
Only someone with a truly sad life and deep personal issues lashes out at unknown individuals on an anonymous website. Do not follow this fool's words, OP. They are sad and immature and need to finish their homework.
>>
>>35646139
You said you were going to kill yourself.

Why haven't you done that yet?

Also, post a webm of it so I can put on /b's next Rekt thread.
>>
>>35646173
>Only someone with a truly sad life and deep personal issues lashes out at unknown individuals on an anonymous website.

yea that's why this board exists. your point?
>>
>>35646139
lol, you don't know me. My friends, family, co-workers, and even boss all care a great deal about me, just as I do for them. These are positive relationships built upon years of mutual trust and understanding on personal and professional levels.

Maybe if you work hard enough, you can not have such a negative outlook on life. Enjoy your day! :)
>>
>>35646226
jesus christ just fuck off.

>years of positive relationships

lmao. those just pop up with """"hard work"""", do they?
>>
>>35646173
If you think this person is actually going to kill themselves I think you may be worse off then me.

This is an attempt at garnering attention. Only a fucking fool would come to 4chan to seek out help.

If this shit is real, OP, you should have talked to a professional, but since you were dumb enough to come here, go ahead and pull the trigger.

Someone of your caliber of autism is a waste of government funds.
>>
>>35646310
>see a professional

is this the new "bee urself" meme?
>>
>>35646226
kek shutup you nigger.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.