[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally get a gf that's so compatible with me >She

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cookies12.jpg (386KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
cookies12.jpg
386KB, 1600x900px
>Finally get a gf that's so compatible with me
>She isn't a virgin
Honestly a virtual reality girlfriend would be less soul crushing
>>
>>35642008
I know the feeling, before that was all you wanted from this world, but once you get one you'll start to want to be single again, doesn't that just make you want to shoot your brain out
>>
>>35642008
It's hard, give it some time, soon you'll not pay attention to it.
>>
It doesn't matter you fucking faggot, all it means is that she's not a failure at interacting with people like you. Consider yourself lucky to have found someone that likes you back.
>>
>>35642008
I know this feel too well. It never gets better. You will always be thinking about the countless dicks she's taken.
>>
>>35642008
and you are? stop being autistic
>>
How many guys has shw been with before you? If its more than 1, drop her
>>
>>35642726

That's called projection. You are insecure about your own lack of success with women and it hurts your ego to think other men have succeeded while you sat at home feeling sorry for yourself.

Get over yourself and be thankful a girl is paying attention to you.
>>
>>35642940
Nah it's true anon, it's impossible to not imagine how badly they must have mistreated her and how much shame she brings you because you're the butt of their joke.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.