[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do all the fembots here think of all the guys' cute

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

What do all the fembots here think of all the guys' cute obsessions with cute anime girls?
>>
I am not a girl but this shit is gay as fuck.
>>
>>35641753
>"fembots"
>think

who cares what women "think"
>>
>>35641753
I'm 100% a real life actual female (female) and I can say with absolute certainty that nothing turns me on more than a guy obsessed with anime girls
>>
Depends on how intense/serious it is. Im a girl and have lots of anime/vidya "husbandos" but I don't take it seriously or obsess over it to the point where I cannot find real men attractive.
>>
>>35641773
Th-there are f-females (female) on this board?!?!?!?!
>>
File: 1486097151428.gif (2MB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
1486097151428.gif
2MB, 700x393px
>>35641773
Does your name start with the letter "C"? Because I legit know at least one girl who has a fetish for weebs.
>>
>>35641821
>having multiple "husbandos"
>not understanding the fundamental idea and cultural around having a 2D spouse
This is why nobody wants you here
>>
>>35641856
Are you denouncing those of us with waifu harems anon?
>>
It's kind of like the same as having a different character. People have their preferred anime girl.

What I don't understand is guys that pretend to be anime girls. They have a male personality that's given to a roughly teenage girl. Is it men that secretly want to be women themselves?
>>
>>35641894
>"""waifu harem"""
>""""""waifu""""""
>""""""""harem""""""""
You sick fuck
>>
File: 796.jpg (67KB, 498x818px) Image search: [Google]
796.jpg
67KB, 498x818px
>>35641773
Sounds legit

origiano
>>
>>35641940
>secretly
no
>>
>>35641852
>Because I legit know at least one girl who has a fetish for weebs.
is she cute? please introduce her to me. i can read japanese
>>
>>35641994
What's the endgame then?
>>
>>35641753
How do fembots like anime men?
Buff or pretty?
What would their husbandos be?
>>
>>35642327
Probably pretty, since most guys in shoujos are bishonens. Maybe its just a Japanese thing though, as I know some girls are into JoJo guys and the like.
>>
>>35642327
Like takeo frome ore monogatari
>>
>>35641753
My fembot GF hates it. She wont leave me alone about it and keeps comparing herself to anime girls and saying she will never be as perfect.
>>
>>35643164
at least she knows her place
>>
i wouldn't care that much. well, i do like anime girls myself, especially ones with good designs and nice voices, but i'm more of a manga person.
>>
>>35643200
I wish she didn't. It bothers her to the point of obsession. She is always looking at pictures of anime girls and crying to me.
>>
>>35643507
go up to her and say "you might not be perfect, but you're as close as anyone's ever gonna get". she'll suck your dick instantly
>>
>>35643533
I've said something like that before and she got triggered because I said she's not perfect.
>>
>>35643569
well she sounds like a dumb bitch then. being with her will only hurt you in the long run
>>
>>35643164
Awwwwww
If only this were real
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.