[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots too handsome to bother with women? The other day this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1489587257250-r9k.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489587257250-r9k.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
Any robots too handsome to bother with women? The other day this Stacy walked up to me and tried flirting, but I jabbed her right in the cunt and kept power lifting. Any similar stories anons, I can't be the only one.
>>
>be me
>bitches be mirin'
>remember bitches ain't shit but hoes & tricks
>Go home and eat some chicken
>>
>>35641036
Kinda. I'm apparently really attractive but I'm a full on recluse, perhaps even schizoid. Sometimes, although rarely a girl manages to find out what I look like. And every time they seem to become obsessed with me. They get really affectionate and lewd right away and I just shrug off their advances. I'm not sure but I think I have had a few female orbiters from here. One of them had even offered to fly over here to take my virginity but I declined on the count of her having an extensive sexual history.

I just really don't like close social interaction. I can shitpost on 4chan thats about it. When it comes to conversations and things like that its just too stressful and annoying.
>>
File: 1423103044879.jpg (53KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1423103044879.jpg
53KB, 184x184px
>>35641151
I feel you anon

Also you do sound like a full blown schizoid
>>
>>35641151
You mind posting a picture? I'm curious
>>
>>35641151
Same desu senpai I just want one nice girl I can trust to do the family thing with but I don't meet people and I don't trust anybody.

Being an alternatively hot nerd recluse is great but I I'm 26 and as crazy as it seems to me now at this young age, I can't shake the idea that I might be alone forever.
>>
>>35641036
I do bother with women, but in non romantic ways and only with those I feel like deserve it.
for example there is this extremely committed girl at my uni, her dedication and commitment to succeed is inspiring, so I try to help her in anyway I can to succeed.

other than that, the attention I get from them is just that attention for my ego.
>>
>>35641472
>alternatively hot
what do you mean by this?
>>
>>35641717
You know, I was a tall fat retard but started going out running at 6am and eating right and now I'm a tall nominal weight retard with visible face bones and veins and shit.

I'm mad into cosmic horror books.

Supposedly I'm girl bait.
>>
File: 1477230119176.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477230119176.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>tfw too attractive to attract people
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.