[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so lonely that it's driving me insane. How do I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170214_170243.jpg (163KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170214_170243.jpg
163KB, 1280x848px
I'm so lonely that it's driving me insane. How do I save my mind?
>inb4 vidya fapping and anime
Im tired of this degenerate shit
>>
Join a club. If there is something you always wanted to do, go and search for an amateur community to do it with.
>>
>>35640994
>How do I save my mind?

How about you start by leaving this fucking place. Every second you spend here is another second wasted.
>>
>>35641031
The fucking join a club meme is as bad as "be yourself" one
>>
>>35641054
Yeah I am trying. This is the only place where I can be myself tho so I keep coming back
>>
>>35641099
It really is not. You can't complain about being lonely, then give a lip to people offering the most obvious solution.
>>
>>35641031
how do you even find clubs once college is over?
>>
>>35641031
I live in a small town. There are no clubs I find interesting here
>>
>>35641161
>how do you even find clubs once college is over?
You can find most on the internet. I found my archery club that way.
>>
>>35641241
>the internet! also, don't forget to bee yourself!

t-thanks...
>>
>>35641256
What did you want to her, search the yellow pages? Of course that way, you could also look up a community blackboard, if your town has something like that. You need to be handed everything.
>>
>>35640994
>degenerate meme
you deserve it
>>
>>35641473
Yeah I do. Go shitpost in a trap thread
>>
Good news, OP! I just got word from a bunch of really cool and friendly dudes that they're going to become your bros! There's even a few girls that are interested ;)

They'll be at your house shortly to hang out and smoke weed. Stay put so that you don't miss them!
>>
>>35641978
I wish...
Originaltes
>>
File: 1489712513772.png (221KB, 487x726px) Image search: [Google]
1489712513772.png
221KB, 487x726px
You're never alone when you have Jesus with you.
>>
>>35640994
Learn to be alone but not lonely. Avoid escapisms like vidya and replace them with actual pursuits and passions. It doesn't matter if you don't love it at first, start learning a new language, computing skill, or craft. Eventually you will come to appreciate it as an interesting part of your life and look to the internet for those with similar interests near you, either groups or meetups.
>>
>>35640994
Get atleast 1 job. you cant worry about bullshit if you dont have any sparetime
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.