[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do girls get it in their heads that guys want to be their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 19

File: 1486593205501.jpg (68KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1486593205501.jpg
68KB, 407x405px
Where do girls get it in their heads that guys want to be their friends? Don't they realize the sole purpose of a guy talking to them is trying to court them into a relationship, or get a quick fuck?

And after rejecting their advances, they think that somehow the guy will stick around and just be "friends" while they go date and fuck other guys.

Don't women realize they make shitty friends in the first place?
>>
Women are retarded

More news at 11
>>
>>35640970
>img.jpg

Not everyone is a desperate fuck like you. Not everyone feels the need to jump the brains of the female sex. Know your place.

How fucking lowly desperate do you have to be to think "sex me or die and gtfo"? Have you never had interpersonal relationships?
>>
>>35640970
Female here.

A lot of couples start out as friends. If you're going to spend a lot of time with someone, you'd better like them for more than just sex.
>>
Do you feel sexual attraction to every single person of the opposite gender you meet?

ugly bitch.
>>
Your life must not be very interesting. While a good portion of women are indeed uninteresting normie roastie whore sluts with no redeeming qualities but a vagina, there are most definitely some really unique women out there that you can form a bond with, and not necessarily in the sexual way. Try getting into some sort of group hobby.
>>
>>35640970
Men and women can be tentative friends but if either party isn't single it sours the whole thing.
I think this is the part that women fail to understand.
Being a third wheel just makes a man furious.
And unfortunately, a lot of women nowadays go through the motions of courtship with whatever Chadlike image first appears in her life.
>>
>>35641072
I have friends who are girls, I don't get bitter and just cut them off cause they wouldn't fuck me. I know how to play the game, its just they expect me to care as much as I did before when I thought there was a chance that they were gonna like me.

I can enjoy female company but sometimes I'd rather be alone than to feel like a beta orbiter feeding some girls ego while she plots on how to fuck Chad.

>>35641096
Fuck no, I know I'm not that attractive but I'm not butt ass ugly, I've banged some decent chicks before.

>>35641105
Those kind of women seem to be few and far between, and by this point in my life of being 26, those women are in relationships or married with children by now.
>>
>>35641145
>Men and women can be tentative friends but if either party isn't single it sours the whole thing.

It doesn't sour anything. I'm happy when my friends are happy with their significant others. Our friendship isn't affected by either of our girlfriends or boyfriends. We'll double date and give each other advice. Or give each other space if the other is paranoid. Them having a lover has nothing to do with me. I want the best for them.
>>
>>35641168
Nah - you're dumb as fuck. You sound fucking hideous.

>they expect me to care as much as I did before when I thought there was a chance that they were gonna like me.
Projecting much? Nobody expects shit from you. You saying "like me or I'm not caring as much" is the equivalent of Indian pajeets throwing acid in womens' faces for not going out on a date with them. Lol.

Fucking sad, mate.
>>
>>35640970
well no i disagree with that. although your post is low quality bait to start a woman hate thread I can see that you are an introvert who has a problem with creating a relationship with members of the opposite sex and it frustrates you.

You, my friend, are actually quite wrong, women make the best of friends. They have a position of more than just to fuck with. The problem with you is you lack experience, and quite a bit. I'd advise you get out into the real world and get your feet down on the ground and start trying to build relationships with the opposite sex. Practise practise practise.

See, I have women in my life, and although a couple behave like complete and total utter disgusting sluts to me in my company, that's just their hormones and instincts to get their claws into a male acting up a bit. It passes, and they thank you (me..) for not molesting them although thats what they wanted at that point in time.

Later in the relationship i go to women to seek solace, to liase, for compassion and to get in touch with my feminine side in the mans world that I belong in.

You're right though, I hate it when a woman thinks of nothing more than to sink her claws into me in a slutty disgusting manner to selfishly satisfy their passionate lust.
>>
You're just fake nigga
>>
>>35641187
Right, if the girl is already in a relationship and its established from the start that they are just friends, thats a completely different story.

It's when the girl is single, and is giving the dude hints that she's interested in order to get attention to feed her ego, even though she has no intention of trying to be with him in a romantic way, that's when they're being a worthless cunt. And then after the girl has rejected them, they seem to think that the guy is just fine with being a third wheel and will seem to think the guy should just keep putting that much effort towards a friendship.

But in that situation, its the girl who is getting everything out of the friendship, while guy gets absolutely nothing except for feeling inadequate to the Chads she's holding out for.
>>
>>35641187
Try getting dumped and then seeing how long you want to hang around Mrs perfect desu senpai.
>>
>>35641076
How the fuck is that possible?

I just spent like 1 day with a girl after she asked me out and later she just said that i'm her best friend.

But wouldn't you ask a guy out because you want a relationship?
>>
>>35641207
I don't expect shit from anyone else except for jsut being honest and open about whether its a friendship or something else. Not like I would even talk to them at all if the only thing I wanted was to fuck, I only pursue a girl if I actually like her as a person first.

>>35641208
Some women maybe make better friends than others, you're absolutely right, I'm just trying to get at the chicks who dangle their vagina in front of a guy they are not even considering in a sexual way. In that case the guy needs to have some self respect and get the fuck out.
>>
>ITT: triggered women who can't admit the only worthwhile quality they have is their vagina
>>
>>35641300
She clearly wants to date you BECAUSE she feels like you're her best friend. My boyfriend is my best friend, too. I mean... that's the best way to have a long-lasting relationship. You have to really enjoy being around the other person. Good luck with your relationship, anon.
>>
>>35641343
>ITT: triggered men who can't admit they have no worthwhile qualities
>>
I can have female friends because my dick is very selective and it just doesn't work if I don't like them sexually. That's just me though.
>>
>>35641076
Starting out as friends is like starting out as siblings.
>>
>>35641366
She invited me to her best friends birthday party should i ask her if she wants something serious?

Sometimes she often said thigs like that to other girls : Don't worry stacey i won't take you anon away.

She is random as fuck and one of her friends told me that she is since 2 years in depression.
I don't want to mess up things to badly.
>>
File: hellyeah.jpg (36KB, 405x343px) Image search: [Google]
hellyeah.jpg
36KB, 405x343px
>Tfw never met a woman who was worth speaking to

They're all boring with pleb opinions on everything.
>>
>>35641380
>tfw women don't have to have any worthwhile qualities outside of their vaginas to have friends or find guys wanting to date them

As long as a woman is decently attractive, she can get away with being a cunt for quite some time. But guys have to develop their personalities separate from their looks, and that's why guys have to work on having decent qualities. And obviously I'm a shallow asshole, but I still have to have redeemable qualities to even have a chance with a decent chick.
>>
>>35641255
>It's when the girl is single, and is giving the dude hints that she's interested in order to get attention

Or she could be nice.

Stop confusing friendliness and happiness for interest in your withering dicklet.
>>
Some are aware but they just want some orbiters.
>>
>>35641428
Is that bad? That's better and long lasting. Better to start off as friends if you appreciate them as a person. Otherwise superficial, shallow "knowing" of a person is often flawed and based off of misconstrued shit. You obviously don't care about someone if you don't care to get to know them.

Proclaiming you love someone within 5 minutes of meeting them is the quickest way to turn off a flame. Guys who do that are desperate. How thirsty do you have to be to want to jump the brains of someone you've hardly met? It's a huge emergency red flag. That's saying you don't give a fuck about the person. You want the status of having a girlfriend.

Nobody wants fake and shallow people - relationship or stranger.
>>
>>35641434
My policy is to always be honest with the people you care about. The only issue is that if she isn't ready to be honest or doesn't feel the same way yet, she might be worried that you won't want to be around her any more. She also might be worried that you won't want to be friends anymore if you start dating, since sometimes men change once they have sex with you... she clearly really likes you and enjoys the relationship the way it is now. Just reassure her that nothing will be lost if the two of you start dating, that things will only get closer and more fun. :)

I really hope it works out between you two!
>>
>>35641497
Talking about sexual things, being in constant contact, getting touchy feely, hugging, cuddling, etc. You think that doing all that is just being "nice"?

Fucking wake up to reality, I've been around long enough to know the difference between trying to be polite, and trying to use a guy's crush on them to manipulate them into acting in a way that's feeding their ego.

That's the problem with trying to make a point to women, they seem to think I'm encompassing the entire female population into these statements which is absolutely not the case. I'm talking about a subset of dishonest girls, not the ones who are straight forward, make it clear they are in a relationship or not interested.

So females quit getting so butt mad about everything.
>>
>>35641565
Unless both are Chad and Stacies who don't need an ego boost. They are a friend to one another.
>>
>>35641563
Would have never thought that anons on 4chan would say things that actually feel and sound right.

Feelsgoodman.

Thank you very much maybe this is my time to finally stop being alone.
>>
>>35641565
Nobody's really butt mad, I'm just in disgusting shock (yet not surprised) at the zeta mentalities. Sucks that you'd think a group of losers would understand human appreciation, but it seems you're more self-centered than anyone I know. All the Chads/Stacies I know are good friends to each other, and we don't spend time plotting some subconscious shit and thinking of who feels what ego - because none of us operate on that level. Good intentions.

Keep mindfucking yourself though with your insecurities.
>>
>>35641537
Spot on. You're making a reference to agendas, the motive behind the behaviour.
>>
>>35641537
And this is why women are so dimwitted. They think that their lives matter to men, when in reality, nobody besides gay men care about women's lives. ALL men fall in love at first sight, and there's nothing wrong with that. If someone takes a while to fall in love with you, they're the type of person that's TRULY desperate.
>>
>>35641563
This can be true.

Sometimes girls like a boy to death, but in fear that he might not want her as a girlfriend or maybe their relationship wouldn't last long, she would rather stay safe and have each other as friends forever than try for a relationship, which can come to an abrupt end and the end of each other's known existence.

It means she cares more about him as a person. She's willing to put her fiery passion, lust, love, and care for him and shove it deep inside and pretend she's okay with being friends because she would rather have the guarantee of forever than the risk of ever losing him. He's more special to her. Maybe people are afraid of love.
>>
>>35641712
>basically the would u rather have loved and lost meme question

Girls are pussies too.
>>
>>35641694
-2/10 bait
>>
>>35641712
love can be really scary
>>
>>35641678
I've long realized my insecurities are just killing me in this department. I'm just sick of dishonest females who expect me to just give them a pass when they fuck me around. I know I've misread some girls signals, but I've had some girls admit they like me in that way, yet refuse to date me because they want to hold out for better. And its not like I alienate them or start being a complete dick to them, I'm just not as available, I'm not going to listen as closely to what they have to say, I'm not going to worry about trying to impress, and I'm not going to worry about what they think of me.

Of course Chad and Stacy are going to be fine with being friends with each other, because they are already entrenched in that group of friends and eventually within that group, one of their female friends is going to take notice. But when you don't have a decent social circle, it's pretty much damn near impossible that that's going to happen by being friends with a girl.

But I'm so glad you feel superior to me, and that your self-inflated ego doesn't allow you to recognize the point I'm trying to make.
>>
>>35641712
Translation: she's willing to keep a guy around in the waiting in case it doesn't work out with Chad
>>
>>35641824
Translation: I'm afraid of intimacy with other human beings.
>>
>>35641525
What's the difference between being an orbiter and genuine friend?
>>
File: 1489121958952.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1489121958952.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>35641854
Lol why are women so fucking easily triggered
>>
>>35641877
Translation: Hold me. :c
>>
>>35641863

Actual friends they treat as equals, parity of gift giving, hangs out with them without bringing their boyfriend along (nobody likes being the third wheel) starts conversation and invatations evenly. Not using the man as an emotional tampon to bitch about her boyfriends. Basic shit.
>>
File: 1488770035788.jpg (63KB, 713x959px) Image search: [Google]
1488770035788.jpg
63KB, 713x959px
>>35641909
You just fucking proved my point right there of that pic, congratulations
>>
>>35641930
That picture was made by women about men... do you realize that?
>>
>>35641930
Translation: I hope no one knows I'm confused right now.
>>
>>35641944
It works both ways, doesn't matter who made it

The only difference is that the girl is getting sex from the guy, but in the reverse situation, the guy is getting no sex, kind of a big difference
>>
>>35641960
The meme doesn't work the other way... it should be a man with math around him.
>>
A lot of the time women don't want to be friends they understand the guy wants to fuck them and are just trying to be polite
>>
>>35641957
>translation: hold me :c

"If a woman can't make her holes unavailable because its online, they will resort to a proxy argument, i.e. you can't get a gf, you won't get laid, etc."

I rest my case

The fact that you're even replying to this in the first place means you have issues. Sorry Chad fucked you over, sorry that you want to justify your own beta orbiters
>>
>>35641909
>literally doing what it says in the pic
Do you not have any self awareness?
>>
maybe SOME GOOD PEOPLE don't believe in CUTTING PEOPLE OFF because they don't check all their boxes or because they're imperfect.

maybe they want to give and shower the person with love even as a friend. they're not romantically attracted, but the genuinely care. they know that person isn't lovable to everyone else but this friend "loves" them for who they are, and wants to show/teach them love.

you don't have to be someone's boyfriendgirlfriend to show them what love is.

what happened to genuine support / care for one another?

it's all you fucking khv deprived anime neets who have never interacted with people irl so you turn every member of the opposite sex into an oneahole receptacle. people who get sex and emotional fulfillment in other ways don't need to jump the bones of every person they meet. it's only if you're depraved of sex that you start looking for it INE VERY interaction NO matter who, what, and extremely quickly. that becomes your goal.

when sex and emotional happiness are everywhere, you're not actively thinking about it in gender relations

so fucking die you dumb mentally ill masturbatory twats.
>>
people who love easily are toxic

"damn i just met you 30secs ago but my aim is to have sex with you"

"i'm in love" "let's be bf gf"

the fuck?
>>
"I wanna enter a relationship with you"
>has only met me 30 seconds ago

>obviously a r9k kiss hug virgin with mental issues and distorted vision of society
>>
>>35642006
Translation: I have a worldview that cannot be contradicted.
>>
I'm can't focus on math, should I order a pizza?
>>
>>35642016
The delusion is just ridiculous here, fucking triggered females

This is the reason this board has gone to shit, is because the beta fucks on here don't have the balls to tell you that your opinion is shit and to go fuck off and die.

I'm not saying I want to jump the bones of every girl I meet, I want a girl that I like as a person, I want a good gf who I'm going to enjoy having conversations with, I could give a fuck less about some dumb cunt who I'm just going to end up hating.
>>
>>35640970
Nice normie meme faggot
Go back to memegenerator
>>
>>35642072
Can't focus on biology; exam is tommorrow.

Only got 10 hours left to learn this shit.

Stay strong anon and just take a break every 1 hour.
>>
>>35641925
And if a girl you liked as a friend, caught feelings for then got rejected by, treats you as a real friend and not an orbiter, what do?
>>
File: KS-2-5.jpg (89KB, 1152x646px) Image search: [Google]
KS-2-5.jpg
89KB, 1152x646px
>2012
>senior in HS
>Decide to start tutoring because decent money and thought i'd get to meet QT Grills or Guys who could help me get /fit/
>get an offer of $50 an hour if I can get guys daughter straight A's before the end of her Junior year
>She's already got straight Bs
>whatcouldgowrong.jpg
>Get to guys house
>it's a giant fucking mansion in a very rich part of town
>asin guy answers door
>YOU ANON?!
>yes sir
>YOU FIX DAUGHTER? ME PAY?
>Y-yes sir
>GOOD SHE UPSTAIRS IN HER ROOM
>ROOM MESSY, SHE LAZY PEICE OF SHIT
>YOU LOOK SMART ANON. YOU MAKE HER SMART ME MAKE WORTH YOUR WHILE
>go upstairs to her room
>knock on door
>hear from bottom floor SHE PROBABLY PLAYING LOUD ASS COMPUTER GAME JUST GO INSIDE ANON!
>walk inside

cont?
>>
>>35642134
be best friends with them forever
>>
>>35642142
lets see where this goes.
alright, i just added this part so i wouldnt be muted
>>
ITT: men who'd fuck any moving creature

even "boipucci" they enter relationships with

because lol ALL THAT MATTERS IS SEX

RAHHHH GIMME A MOLDY ONAHOLEEE RAWRSZLURPSSDLFGH
>>
>>35642134

Still wouldn't do it because it would cause emotional stress. In an absolute best case scenerio, I'd have to distance myself unail I somehow got a GF and then I could reinitialize with them. Give how repulsive I am to women, the odds of that happening are 1:50000.
>>
>>35642193
Of course men want to fuck anything that moves, it's in our DNA

Women are just upset that guys who aren't Chad share the same mentality. Get bent, bitch
>>
i have a female friend right now.

i've known her since we were in the 7th grade and for some reason she thinks she still needs to demonstrate that i'm in the friendzone.

like she calls me broseph and brah and bro and buddy, but she does it so much it's just dumb.
like dude, you live across the country, we're friends, calm down.
it's just weird behavior that i think only comes from attractive women as a deterrent against men.
>>
>>35642253
It's in your DNA, friend, but not everyone's
>>
>>35642256
Maybe she just like saying those words. I mean... I like saying them.
>>
File: 270615.jpg (196KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
270615.jpg
196KB, 800x450px
>>35642170
>Open door to her room
>it looks like one of those /a/ buyfag threads
>tons of anime figures on shelves
>lots of manga/books
>spotless aside from one or two pieces of clothing on the floor
>game cube set up on CRT with Smash bros ontop
>Dual monitors and what looks to be one of those LED Gaming PC cases
>She was on 4chan (I swear)
>couldn't get a good look at her face from the back but she was wicked small
>say excuse me as I knock on the open door
>she turns around
I can't describe what this chick looked like in green text. She was the living embodiment of Tomoko except for having a smaller chest (somehow) she even had green eyes and wild hair.
>can feel the blush go to my face
>She just awkwardly stares at me for a few moments
>Awkwardly stare back
>after what feels like half a god damn hour I say hello
>she nods and goes right back to browsing 4chan

cont more?
>>
Friendly reminder that Chad doesn't have to care about any of this bullshit becase he fucks all of his female "friends".
>>
>>35642297
do you open up to your friends with "broseff!!" everytime you see them?
do you talk to your female friends about how you use female terms of endearment (sista, homegirl, girlfriend, buddy) to let them know they're in the friendzone?
she talks about how she uses those words deliberately to guys who try to flirt with her.

i don't try to flirt with her and have known her for like 10 years, why is she using it on me?
>>
>>35642253
>f course men want to fuck anything that moves, it's in our DNA

u mean FUGLY "BOIS" WITHOUT STANDARDS?
>>
>>35641930
>Using Trig to solve a relationship problem
More proof that women are retarded.
>>
>>35642310
do it faggot
i wanna see this to the end
>>
>>35642357
Because that's not why she's using it. She clearly just thinks it's funny.
>>
>>35642310
No just leave it at that.
Of course continue you dumbass.
>>
>>35642310
Continue if you want to
>>
File: sexsexsexxx.jpg (3KB, 140x155px) Image search: [Google]
sexsexsexxx.jpg
3KB, 140x155px
>men only think about sex with females

if u don't fuck me i'm calling the police f a m
>>
>>35642374
it's not funny. that's why she annoys the shit out of me, just like pretty much every woman i meet.
>>
>>35642374
this

>>35642256
i know what you mean cause some girls say stuff thats degenerate like 'dude' or 'broooooh' to deter the person or establish they're like family, but in those cases it's more like "older brother" or "little brother" they say.

if a girl uses BRO/dude/etc, either she's hyped or she's being satiric and imitating the dumb BRO culture of SWOLEEEEDUDDEEEBROOOOOOOO and the fucking "DUDDEEEEEE" that they use.

girls aren't allowed to meme?

its like when guys are like "lyke totally omgah!!" no shit they're not gay, they're just mocking culture.

same shit girls do

when a girl tells a guy BROH ARE U SERIOUS

shes saying it in the tone of what his guyfriends would say

damn why do i need to explian this shit
FUCK YOU ALL ARE SO FUCKING MENTALLY FUCKING FUCKED AND I LL JUST FUCKING GET INTO YOUR REHAB HOMES WHY ARE YOU ON THE INTERNET!?!??! GET THE FUCK OUT CRINGE!! FUCKKK
>>
>>35642422
Tell her you don't like it, then. But do it nicely or she'll be really embarrassed.
>>
>shes saying it in the tone of what his guyfriends would say

not his guyfriends but like jersey shore ed hardy cocks
>>
>>35642446
You're a prime example of a crazy, deluded bitch, or an elaborate troll

Either way you are the cancer in this thread, and everyone can see that.
>>
File: 1488750207598.jpg (118KB, 1334x709px) Image search: [Google]
1488750207598.jpg
118KB, 1334x709px
>>35642344
Don't remind me of this, why do you think this thread was created in the first place?
>>
>>35642449
i'm almost at that point, like she does it enough to where i'm about to bring it up.

>>35642446
you just look like the resident contrarian.
please stop indenting every sentence.
have a nice day.
didn't read any of that, btw.
>>
>>35642368
>>35642394
>>35642398
>Don't really know how to react
>take off my bag and set it down on her bed
>walk over to her to try and see what board she's on
>/k/
>of all fucking boards she's on /k/
>Uh Im anon
>I say as I go back to my bag to take out my books along with the copy of her Social studies book I borrowed
>Im [insert generic Asian name here]
>she tells me her dad told me I was coming
>she tells me she dosn't need a tutor that her grades are fine etc etc etc
>Can't really argue with her because B's are pretty good by most peoples standards and im autistic
>come up with an idea
>I'll let you shoot my M1 if you let me tutor you
>She flips out
>starts asking me all kinds of questions about it
>wasn'texpectingthis
>answer a few of her questions which only seem to get her more excited about the prospect of actually getting to shoot something that was in WWII
>spend maybe two hours studying
>She's got a pretty decent grasp on the subject matte
>still think to this day that she was just lazy
>promised her i'd take her to the local range to shoot that weekend
>>
File: sexisyour1wish.jpg (13KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
sexisyour1wish.jpg
13KB, 340x340px
>>35642495
>>35642541
* opens legs * here's what u always want when u look at a girl ;~)

u know u can't resist it's in ur D NA
>>
File: 1481834712443.png (357KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481834712443.png
357KB, 640x480px
>>35642588
what the fuck
continue pls
>>
File: pillsbury.jpg (514KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
pillsbury.jpg
514KB, 1000x1334px
>"Of course men want to fuck anything that moves, it's in our DNA"

>>35642344
wan be franz

>"Where do girls get it in their heads that guys want to be their friends? Don't they realize the sole purpose of a guy talking to them is trying to court them into a relationship, or get a quick fuck?"

come here bubba no more females for you
>>
>>35642588
>She tells me through skype that she asked her dad and he said it was ok since "we studied so hard"
>she demands we go as early as possible
>She tells me to meet her outside at 6 AM
>Not really sure why she wants to go supper early but alright whatever
>Drive up to her house around 5:55
>she's already standing outside waving at me
>dear god was she cute
>she dosn't even waste time saying hello
>rips the door to my truck open and jumps inside
>a little startled as she slams the door and we drive off
>take her to the range
>teach her proper stances etc etc etc
>she can barley hold my 11 pound rifle Gigity
>surprisingly good listener
>manages to get 8/12 in the black from 200 yards
>way better then the first time I shot
>anyway pack up my stuff as she holds the 30-06 cartridges in her hands like some kind of junkie
>keeps smelling them the whole ride back to her place
>don't know weather to be turned on or disgusted
>let her out and wave goodby to her
>She waves back and runs straight for the back door of her house
>Realize at this point that she never told her parents anything
>pray her dad dosn't find out by next week when our next study session is
>>
>>35642706
they let kids shoot on their own in usa?
>>
>>35642706
oh, man, that's super cute.
>>
>>35642688
id be franz wid you
>>
>>35642745
I was 18 at the time and she was 16. Plus we live in the south so yea. I've seen 14 and 15 year olds there by themselves

>we start talking on skype alot
>talking about guns gave us a common ground which branched out into other things like anime and videa
>the day before our next study session she tells me she was glad her father chose me
>Marrymeplease.jpg
>she's more willing to "study" now
>make nearly 200 dollars a week by basically going over to her house to hang out talk about guns/videa/anime and then study for 2 hours
>this goes on for about a month
>caught the feels for her pretty hard at this point
>think she feels the same she's just more socially awkward then me (somehow)
>her grades have been nearly perfect 100s since I started tutoring her
>Her dad is pleased
>figure now would be the best time to try something since her dad liked me and we'd spend plenty of time together as "friends"
>>
>>35642831
I hope you creampied her
>>
File: 148812471824.jpg (23KB, 438x604px) Image search: [Google]
148812471824.jpg
23KB, 438x604px
>>35642831
doesnt end that way, does it?
>>
Type faster greentextbro
>>
File: 1481272986432.png (182KB, 295x269px) Image search: [Google]
1481272986432.png
182KB, 295x269px
>>35641076
>"Dude you just gotta ask her out asap before you're friend zoned!"
Ask her out asap
"Um no anon, I don't know you all that well..."

>"Dude you just gotta befriend her first!"
Befriend her first
"Um no anon I see you just as a friend"
>>
>>35641072
anon, do me a favor and fuck off with your tumblrina-esque sense of entitlment. no chad gives a fuck about the "galaxies" that reside in your head. you and every female, no matter how influential, are a commodity to be acquired through status change. this is a fact of life like how men are expendable. try not to deviate from that role. thanks <3
>>
>>35643039
That doesn't always happen, though. You have to mature enough to move on and try again.
>>
File: 1489616662711.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489616662711.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>35642865
>>35642905
>Go down to a local gun shop and order a mosin (made sure it was from the early days of the war) For $100 along with some ammo and a cheap cleaning kit and a case
>place gun/goodies in case
>put bow on case
>put case in truck
>Go to her on of the days I was not scheduled to tutor
>knock on door
>guy who goes to our school answers door
>Oh uh. hey? How can I help you?
>Uh is Mulan here?
>uh...yea she is....why do you ask?
>he starts eyeing me up an down
>Uh Im her tutor
>ohh! He says dismissing me off like you would a dog you thought might be dangerous that turns about to be friendly
>He calls up to her
>she comes running down stairs to greet me
>Anon this is my boyfriend chad! (he wasn't really a "chad" per say but he did play sports
>manage to keep it together as I smile politely and what not
>tell her I got the days mixed up and I'd see her next week
>realize as im driving home that i'll never be happy and life is some cruel joke
>tell her father I can't tutor her anymore
>never see her again
>get tons of msgs on skype/texts but ignore them all

I never did find out what happened to her. I Enlisted into the ARMY right out of high school and never looked back. The point is! Robots like us don't get girls. We get fucked tho. just not in the fun way
>>
>>35643133
How old were you, how old was she?

Yes my comment is original
>>
>>35643133
It was just bad timing, anon. You and her clearly could have dated.
>>
>>35643195
She was 16 I was 18
>>35643208
I don't think so. Looking back I think she wanted to use me to shoot guns since her parents were real liberals. I let her shoot everything I owned more then once and It always seemed to give her a female hard on
>>
File: 14817348123841.jpg (99KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
14817348123841.jpg
99KB, 1024x768px
>>35643133
>wierd-ass girl on 4chan
>dating chad
>>
>>35643267
She was pretty attractive an Asian. It wouldn't have been difficult for her to get male attention
>>
>>35641076
>A lot of couples start out as friends. If you're going to spend a lot of time with someone, you'd better like them for more than just sex.

This level of naievity is so cute. In nearly all of those instances the guy was interested in the woman sexually from the start and just didn't have the balls to make a move right away. The "friendship" was him just biding time and getting close to the girl until he finally got what he wanted in the first place.
>>
>>35642016
>it's all you fucking khv deprived anime neets who have never interacted with people irl so you turn every member of the opposite sex into an oneahole receptacle. people who get sex and emotional fulfillment in other ways don't need to jump the bones of every person they meet.

What frothing indignation. I understand it, of course. It's a horrible thing to imagine that an unlovely man could appreciate the companionship of a woman, enjoy conversation with her, admire her intelligence and yet, in spite of himself, find himself attracted to her sexually. In some cases he may initially desire nothing more than a platonic friendship. However, hours of emotional intimacy evokes the impulse toward physical closeness. He may resent it, want to drive his less than pure impulses out, but what can he do? Though there may be exorcists capable of casting the devil out, not a single one can exorcise the "unclean" Spirit of Nature. "Unclean", of course, only if the man that Spirit afflicts is ugly and his attraction not reciprocated. Our sad little demoniac teaches himself to cast his eyes down, to never look at his friend with lust. He forces himself to turn his rictus of pain when he learns his friend has found happiness with a man worthy of her affection into a smile. Not as an act of duplicity, but because he truly wants to be happy for her and despises himself because he can't.

It would be nice to turn all men in that position into villains, rapacious creeps hoping to take advantage of a friendship for the sake of tricking a woman into sex. To consider a hideous man infatuated with a friend to be a human being, his good angel struggling against his wicked one, would be too messy. It's far easier to hate the repulsive man when you take pains to convince yourself that, as angelic as his intentions may be, his halo could never be anything more than a disguise used to conceal a devil's horns.
>>
>>35644406
before i read your wall..

can i sit on your Iap?
>>
>>35641096
this
some non stacy girls can be okish to hang out with
i had few drinking buddies who were chicks
>>
>>35644406
read it and god you totally missed the point. what the fuck are you saying? all that prose for a whole lot of nothing. nobody is thinking of the khv as repulsive. do you randomly appear in threads, begin to talk about a completely irrelevant tangent, and act as if you are adding anything meaningful? nobody is talking about 'taking advantage' of a friendship or tricking anyone into sex. obviously none of these men are capable of that. please escort yourself out.
>>
File: 1422076744318.jpg (24KB, 189x165px) Image search: [Google]
1422076744318.jpg
24KB, 189x165px
the problem is that men usually lead us on with friendship when they only just want to fuck, then they are surprised when they find we want them for friendship and not fucking... just be honest and walk up to her and be like "sex or i'll walk away", don't treat her like a friend and act like you care for weeks

also for females masturbation feels better than sex (not to mention no pregnancy, no STDs, no depleting your imaginary purity bank), males are obsolete when it comes to that sort of thing, there is no reason for a female to have sex with a male
>>
>>35645341
Interesting to see the point of view of the other side. It's often said that the girl is the one leading the guy on by being friends with him when the guy is the one putting on the facade and wanting something else out of it.
>>
File: 1485179106018.jpg (28KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1485179106018.jpg
28KB, 400x396px
>getting advice from women about men's problems

you honestly need to get redpilled otherwise you guys deserve whats coming to you
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.