[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are normalfags, in this day and age, so incompetent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (40KB, 619x450px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
40KB, 619x450px
How are normalfags, in this day and age, so incompetent with the internet?
>>
The Botnet has taught them to behave like that.
>>
File: 1486759892176.png (253KB, 568x638px) Image search: [Google]
1486759892176.png
253KB, 568x638px
>google for book pdf of textbook
>it's not the first three results, must not exist
>>
>>35640751
Some texbooks simply are really hard to find. Its a reality and google doesnt help. The more technical, the more obscure is usually the most expensive ones and are hard as fuck to find, some of them are simply not in pdf for free because the few people that buys them not only dont share them, but fight the ones that do obsessively.
>>
Are you implying that I will find this year's edition of a textbook made custom for my uni?
And this has happened for every class I'm in?

Of course I never buy them unless I'm sure I will use them, but you literally cannot find these retarded editions anywhere online.
>>
>>35640751
Phones and social media. The Internet is never going back to what it used to be.
>>
>>35640992
>>35640938
>>35640751
ITT: neets talking about shit they have no clue about
>>
>>35640751
About a month ago i was looking for a grad school nursing text book. After exhausting the pub trackers, i checked a couple private. Then i started checking book repos, like that russian one. After a dozen of those, i went to google and did the normie osbourne "textbook pdf" or "ISBN pdf". Then i started combing the korean search engine Naver, and the chinese search engine Baidu. 4 hours later all i had was a previous edition that was mediocre quality.

Some books just aren't in pdf torrents.
>>
>>35641442
But I'm in grad school
>>
>>35641845
One time I had to pay off a greek guy who worked printing textbooks to steal the .idd file and convert it into pdf for me. That's probably the most effort I've put into getting a book for cheap
>>
>>35641845
Should've gone into a field where people actually know what a torrent is, LOL
>>
Semi related, can someone point me to a link for textbook torrents? I usually use gen lib, but would be nice to have a backup.
>>
File: 1472928225005.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1472928225005.png
55KB, 217x190px
>mfw I live in a third world shithole and nobody gives a shit about copyright so the teachers just give the class some photocopies of the stuff we need
>>
i'm not sure why we're supposed to care about the leaked nudes thing anymore.

if you give a monkey a gadget that captures photos, this is what you're going to get, it's inevitable, people need to drop the arrogant, "humans are above it all" shtick.
morality is becoming more skewed.
>>
>>35642399
>>35640751
Anyone know anything better than bookzz?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.