[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get in a social circle >contribute to the conversation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: friends-social-circle.jpg (20KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
friends-social-circle.jpg
20KB, 425x282px
>get in a social circle
>contribute to the conversation
>be respectful, never insult or make fun of anybody
>make witty appropriate jokes
>after some time, people get comfortable with me
>join the group call "omg not you again"
>say something "shut up lol"
I know its meant as a joke/banter, but why the fuck does this only happen to me?
How the fuck do you respond? Do you insult them back as a joke? Does this escalate?
>>
shut up lol
>>
>>35638989
>I know its meant as a joke/banter, but why the fuck does this only happen to me?
are you new to the group?
if yes, then it's joke/banter, pretty normal
if no, then you're probably viewed as the weak link of the group
>>
>>35638989
shut up Iol
>>
>>35638989
Completely depends on context and the way they say it. Could be harmless banter or they could actually mean it. Yo will have to interpret yourself.
>>
you're the punching bag of the group, if you ever lash out and start trying to bant back with them they will just give you odd looks because punching bags aren't supposed to hit back
>>
>>35638989
1.c4
2.vest
3.detonate
4.???
5.profit
>>
>tfw charisma black hole

I think it's because I'm ugly

Not ugly ugly but I my face is like a sad old dog so people are prone to pick on me
>>
>>35638989
It's a joke mate, I do this to other people aswell. You just say it to pretend you don't want them there to give them shit.

If you want a response just say the exact same back to them like "oh I didn't know this cunt was here" and make a joke out of it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.