[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would some men prefer to have sons? Why would some men prefer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

Why would some men prefer to have sons? Why would some men prefer to have daughters? Do you have any preference? Why?

Fembots can chime in, too.
>>
>>35638710
I would prefer have sons because I absolutely hate all women, and hating your children would be kinda bad I guess
>>
>>35638725
You'd need a woman to create the little bugger.
>>
Men would prefer to have sons to further their legacy and ambition after death, to experience a fraternal bond with once the boy has grown into a man, and to seemingly extend his own lifetime into another generation.
Men would prefer to have daughters to avoid the pitfalls of ambition- loss of a child, antisocial and violent acts of the child, the needs of the child one day being free from him. The stewardship of a delicate child lives on when the girl grows into a woman, she will still need her father.
>>
>>35638710
I want a son to carry on my legacy and achieve things I couldn't. Also, I don't want a daughter to be a fucking slut. If my son is a Chad, I'd be happy for him, but having a slut of daughter sounds bad.
>>
>>35638903
>having a slut of daughter sounds bad.
Just make her not be a slut.
>>
>>35638939
In this current day and age, no matter how good of a parent I am, this would be probably be highly unlikely to achieve.
>>
>>35638710
I have no preference to be honest, w/e the lawd gives me I'l be fine with.
>>
>>35638710
Indifferent.
I would teach my daughter to pick the right man and be a good mother.
I would teach my son to pick a good mother for his children and be a good father.
Is all.
>>
File: IMG_0771.jpg (262KB, 608x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0771.jpg
262KB, 608x720px
I wanna have both.

But a son is a living legacy. He's supposed to be a better version of you. You wanna play fight him, teach him about sports, show him how to fix stuff, ride a bike, play vidya, take him fishing, let him try beer, show him how to be alpha, etc.

Girls are cute and it's nice teaching them about how a man should treat her. but it's like playing "How not to get cucked" on insanemode for at least 20 years
>>
>>35638710
>get daughter
>be at risk of getting called a pedo

Nah.
>>
File: stannis-1433766454.gif (795KB, 245x137px) Image search: [Google]
stannis-1433766454.gif
795KB, 245x137px
I'd rather have a daughter because she will love me unconditionally and i dont have to try to prove to be anything more than what i am. if i have a son he will think im a fucking failure and i dont want my son to think less of me as a man when he is older.
>>
>>35638710
wants a son = healthy male who wants a mini-me
wants a daughter = pedophile
>>
>>35638710
Daughters are because of weak sperm. Only real men have sons - only sons.

Heh, heh... what to do with daughters? Trade them off or cannibalize them, I guess.
>>
Actually instead of cannibalize them we could put them in "cuddles corrals" as a type of therapy until they get too old of course.

One weapon women use is withholding affection. I've had many rotten cunts withhold natural affection from me or with their daughters. Unhealthy! Shame!
>>
>>35638710

If I'm rich I wouldn't mind having a daughter because then I could afford sending her to boarding schools etc where she will be taught conservative values.

But if I'm not rich I'd rather have a son.
>>
I'm a guy, I grew up as a guy, would be more interesting to see the other side of things, also I Never got along with my father myself.
>>
>>35638710
wanting a son goes way back to rituals and rites, the only way to inherite the earth was through a son, the way to the ancestors was through rituals, and the way to the gods was knowledge
>>
>>35639589
aaaaaah yes, send her off so she has little to know male role model in her life, so her represed urgies for male affection bleed out into becoming a complete slut with alot of resentment for you, even though your intention was good
>>
>>35638710
I'd like a son because they're cheaper to raise; don't need to buy them new clothes all the time and such. We'd also probably have a lot more things innately in common and it would be a cool experience to walk your son through all his firsts. First bike ride, first date, first job, etc.

I'd like a daughter because I'd like to imagine I could raise a diamond in the rough, a girl who is unlike all the shitty ones I've had to deal with. I understand that's a bit unhealthy to project like that, but I think I could raise a strong daughter with what I've observed about the world. Teaching her boy scout skills, how to appreciate art and develop her own sense of taste, the math behind finances, etc. Stuff you don't commonly see in women anymore. I would feel like I was doing something good by reversing the cancerous social engineering we've been running on our women for the past few decades, and hopefully my daughter would turn out to be a self-sufficient person with a real soul and character.

Actually I think I'd rather have a daughter now.
>>
>>35638710
I don't want to raise a fucking slut. Can you imagine having a fucking slut fembot as a daughter? No thanks.

>>35639953
They'll resent you no matter what. All women hate their fathers for some reason.
>>
File: tumblr_oixa58zMim1r8g9bio1_1280.jpg (135KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oixa58zMim1r8g9bio1_1280.jpg
135KB, 1080x1080px
I want a gril.
>Like my sister more than my brother
>Quieter(am kind of a prissy neat freak type)
>More likely to have children(propagating your genes)
>>
>>35639953

She doesn't have to stay overnight in boarding schools, it's just so she is raised a conservative.
>>
>>35640029
>hopefully my daughter would turn out to be a self-sufficient person with a real soul and character.
until puberty hits.
>>
File: tumblr_niy7voKYNq1t1prrio1_250.jpg (17KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niy7voKYNq1t1prrio1_250.jpg
17KB, 250x245px
If my guy has a business empire or something I want to give him a male heir.

If he's an average joe I want us to have a qt daughter.
>>
File: 1483411364100.jpg (146KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483411364100.jpg
146KB, 1080x1080px
>>35639301

>Have daughter
>Wife's single mother friends are jealous roasties
>Always talking about how so many men are molesters it's probably better for a girl to grow up without her dad
>Suspect one of them filed fake CPS report
>>
>>35638710
>Why would some men prefer to have sons
I hate women

>>35638749
>You'd need a woman to create the little bugger.
just because they are necessary to make sons doesn't mean I don't hate them
>>
You are a 4chan poster and are below the average IQ. DO NOT BREED MY HAIRLESS MONKEY BITCHES
>>
>>35638710
Daughters have a higher chance of being successful right now.

A lot of men want successful sons to continue to protect the line, but that's not how society works anymore.

If you're paying attention at all, you know the tables have turned and most men are just listless automata nowadays, even the gifted and talented.
Talented women can have anything they want if they can take the pressure.
>>
>>35640690
Spotted the bitter 25+ assmand tubbler feminist bitch.
>>
>>35640728
I'm a huwait male.
Seriously if you have a redpilled daughter she might actually rally enough beta cucks to finally kill all the politicians.
>>
>>35640762
>I'm a huwait NUmale.
fixed
>>
>>35640787
You can't even prove me wrong.
Stick your head in the sand and keep calling me names, it doesn't change anything.
Because you can't change anything.
>>
>>35640822
The matriarchy is a lie that is only propped up by a rapidly crumbling liberal democracy.
>>
>>35640859
How does the ruling structure affect anything?
Here's the facts
>school as it is now most benefits girls
>girls are drowned in incentives to study
>girls are given preference for any job you can name
>women are protected citizens and are favoured by law and courts

Sure you can have a son, but to have the same success, he is going to be ice skating uphill.
A daughter who is smart, who you do a good job raising and investing in will sweep whatever she wants, live like a fucking queen and have all the grandchildren you could need.

You can disagree but you'd be wrong. Men have no advantages at all.
Isn't this what you dumb kids learn about from pewdiepie and jontron?
>>
>Wanting children of any gender

Brain-dead norman zombie tier
>>
>>35638710
I'd want a daughter so I could fuck her.
>>
>>35638710
That little Girl in Logan really made me want to have a daughter even more.
I only have one little brother so i know whats it like to see a young boy growing up. I always wanted a little sister but it shouldnt be.
I want a daughter because I want one girl in my life that i can love unconditionally. I want to raise her to be a very polite, sweet but strong woman. Make her feel like a Princess but never spoil her.
I want a son so I can try to raise a better version of myself. Things I feel my father did wrong during my upbringing i want to avoid and see how it will affect my son. I want him to have a nice life and and experience things that i maybe couldnt.
I want kids in general because i want to share my love with somebody and devote my life to them..and ofc me and my brother are the sole heirs of our family name.
>>
>>35639301
>>35640504
No one thinks like that. You're just closeted pedos tbqh.
>>
>>35639375
Its unconditional love that puts little girls on stripper poles.
>>
File: 1485541700776.jpg (26KB, 524x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485541700776.jpg
26KB, 524x400px
The biological imperative was a mistake
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.