[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/suicidegeneral/ Thoughts, feelings on the subject? Have you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: 1486700271073.png (572KB, 451x571px) Image search: [Google]
1486700271073.png
572KB, 451x571px
/suicidegeneral/
Thoughts, feelings on the subject?
Have you ever thought about it?
What's holding you back?
>>
If there was a button you can press which made you instantly disappear, without any pain or consequences, a lot more people would opt for it.

I am afraid of failing and making things objectively worse for me. I am also afraid of the pain.
>>
I've thought about it from time to time, but I've still got hope. But if I was to run out of hope for the future I don't think I would even hesitate
>>
>TFW these threads used to have 200+ replies before
>TFW due to the normalcancer swarming this place nobody is left to whom I can relate to here

When did this shit happen?
>>
I often fantasize about mustering the courage to jump off from the roof of a tall building
>>
>What's holding you back?
The fact that 99% of my fake normie "friends" & """relatives""" will fool themselves into feeling distraught about my death but at the same time using it as an opportunity to gather together one big self-serving pity party/sad-react circlejerk for two days max. I am not just some fucking object you can use just so you can get a bunch of likes & have people feel more sorry for you than they do some total stranger whom they would've cared about otherwise.

Like if one was truly my friend, they'd keep fucking shut about my death on social media and mourn in silence like what human beings actually did pre-Internet.
>>
>>35637184
*never cared about otherwise
>>
>>35636806
Thread was up for 45 minutes. Give it time anon.
>>
>>35636630
Only thing keeping me from ending it all is the fact that my family would probably be devastated, they don't know any of my troubles that I've had since I was like 12. If my mother were to die I wouldn't hesitate to end it all.
Another thing pushing me towards suicide is morbid curiosity of the afterlife
>>
Holding me back atm is the hope to have one last good summer, i never expected my life to develop like this, but here i am a Lvl 27 wizzard, with little to no hope left. Slowly turning into a bitter asshole. So i think i will turn off the lights by the end of summer, if nothing in my life has changed drastically for the positive till then. Better go out as long as there is some honor left. But im not sure about the technique, since i am a eurofag and shotguns are pretty hard to aquire here, and im probably to much puss for anything else.
Maybe i will ruin the day of a Traindriver, i also thought about racing into a wall with my bike without a helmet.... To bad there is not just a goodnight pill that you can buy at the pharmacy.
Fuck you Religion, for abolishing the Basic human right of suicide
>>
>>35636630
i think about it daily. i work a shit job, don't have any friends and have never had a girlfriend. what keeps me going? there are still video games coming out that i enjoy. that's it
>>
File: IMTEMPORARY.png (158KB, 366x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMTEMPORARY.png
158KB, 366x316px
>>35636630
I've got some thoughts on suicide: Yes, I believe that nearly all people entertain the idea at some point. Even if it's just for a thought experiment. As mortal beings on this planet we often think about our impermanence, sometimes to an elevated state the likes of which said person comes to the rational conclusion that they need to die.
I can say the same of myself. Many times, mostly late nights when i'm alone on the weekend and don't get me started on the fucking holiday season.
this will be my first winter without spending it with family, or friends.
I have neither now.
What's holding me back?
There is only one thing that can hold one back from truly committing to the act and not be an attention seeker:
The will to survive.
Despite all of my shortcomings, I know that I was put on this earth, and the reason WHY I am here has been told to me by a hundred sources all claiming to know "the truth"
I can't kill myself. I'd never be able to live with that decision...
survive long enough for even more advanced technology that will distract me for another 20-25 years.
eat cheeto in meantime
r9k

then I die.
goodnight jimmy breslin
>>
>>35637342
i wouldn't use a shotgun anyway. i'm sure more people die than a shotgun blast to the face than those that live, but i've heard some horror stories that are keeping me away from any shotguns. i would probably hang myself, or maybe use a handgun if i could get ahold of one
>>
>>35636806
The good old days. Wish I could go back
>>
19 year old here. Pretty sure I'm going to kill myself after a while once I get a job and a gun. I've seen the dark side of life too much, both parents dying, having psychosis, being sexually abused, being a social outsider. Before I'd die I'd at least like to go back to ocean city Maryland, lose weight, and have sex again. But the world kind of disgusts me and I'm just not normal, and more importantly I'm aware of it. Nonexistence isn't too far away.
>>
>>35637732
I can only relate to being a social outsider, but it really sucks. i can't really seem to talk to people and make friends. i'm very awkward, shy and quiet and it feels like nobody takes me seriously. i just want one person to be close to, but i don't think it will ever happen
>>
>>35637810
And we're social animals, which we fail at, so suicide is just natural selection for us m8o
>>
>>35637901
one of these days. it's funny how the solution to not being here is so easy but yet it's so hard to actually do
>>
>>35637342

First of all, the fact that you post stuff like that means you won't kill yourself even then.

>train
Are you an idiot? Do you know how painful that is? There's also a high chance that you won't die at all and end up either a vegetable or a cripple.
Same applies for your bike.
>>
>>35637342
don't do anything that would ever involve another
person
>ruin the day of a Traindriver
you'd probably fuck him up for a good while if you did that. i wouldn't be surprised at all if he even quit his job because of it
>>
Thought it few times with huge amounts of empathy and half of them I were drunk. Best method I come up with for myself is jumping from a tall building head first, so everything will end in an instant due to my brain being scaterred around the ground, giving it no chance for some post-mortem reflexes and brain signals. No pain, or atlleast I hope so.

Thing that stops is that my mother will be completely devastated and will probably get sick due to stress. Otherwise I would drink myself to allmost sleep and simply walk the edge of a building or some rocks. The rest will be disbalance.
>>
>>35636630
constant mood swings and therapeutic help made me realize that it gets better. I just can't control myself.
I ended up in the psych ward 4 times since 2016 and afterwards i feel way more shitty, it's not fun. Once colleagues noticed it and since then work is just shit. Parents are constantly worried, same with my brothers and sisters, it just makes them more miserable.
I decided to not try OD again and tadaaa, no, i got found and ended up there again with damage to my organs. My life ist shittier than ever, dropping out of college, ending my current job and having to apply with business outfits, which i hate a lot.
I dunno, i don't have a masterplan yet. Medications aren't working and besides my health meds and mood stabilizers i have discontinued them all.
>>
>>35636630
im only here to see how much worse it can actually get. kinda like watching reality tv but its just reality.
>>
File: gummo-bathtub-scene.jpg (289KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
gummo-bathtub-scene.jpg
289KB, 2000x1500px
>>35636630
Death is inevitable might as well stick around

Suicide has crossed my mind as well and almost attempted it once, regardless like i said we all die,

you can even take a shuffle and start living recklessly if you REALLY want to die.

All bullshit aside sex, masturbation games, fighting, doing a sport eh anything you can even sleep, sleep is like death but you dream so it's a win win,

> suicide is pointless when you're a mortal
>>
If someone who isn't me is denied the NEET bux, hypothetically speaking, how should that person kill themselves?
>>
>>35638403
You aren't going to do it pussy you'll wallow in misery for the rest of your life rotting in laziness always thinking of what you could've and should've done differently
>>
>>35638498
Maybe. I'm nearly a wizard and I've overdosed and tried to suicide by cop before though, unfortunately I don't live in the US so the cops didn't just shoot me.

I'm really tired and don't want to be around, but I'm willing to stay if I can get on the bux and get drunk/high every day.
>>
File: Joker-1.jpg (47KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Joker-1.jpg
47KB, 720x480px
>>35638498
Not a neet but you do realize that within years jobs will literally go extinct, work yes i mean all "work" even medical profession's from doctors to surgeon will be replaced by robots and machines.
This is a fact and the next logical step, working has no inherent meaning or purpose other than the obvious and only objective worth money....
You see the whole "holier than thou" attitude really doesn't make sense other than self-worth meaning egotistical craving for some acknowledgment, that's why you want to deliver "good" work.
People don't want to admit or even accept that their work can be replaced, because that would take away your self worth illusion, you become obsolete replaceable because you are !

You're not better more capable or more worthy/unique your just employed, good job that's wonderful for you ! but don't you ever disillusion yourself in thinking you're better than or irreplaceable.

It's that whole illusion, that's the reason why you have a job, oh and money of course so you can buy MORE things.
>>
I always think about it, but I never really consider it as a realistic alternative. It's a bit weird, but I want to disappear from life, despite the fact that I cling on to it so much.
>>
>>35636630
im an ugly khv manchild neet
i have all the reasons to kill myself im just waiting to my family to move on so i can die alone
mom is moving to USA with her ne husband and my lil bro
my sister is studying and is gonna move out to another state
Im waiting for a moment that's all
>>
>>35638876
ugly manchild neet

Literally all the above is changeable

> Plastic surgery, working out, weight loss, different haircut

>Change hobbies dress more mature, don't even have to act just look more mature

>Easy get a job an job at mcdonalds
>>
>>35638918
>dropped out of highschool
lost interest in all used to like anime/vidya/movies i just don't give a shit
i eat out of anxiety atleast i was skinny before but now im a fatso
I know it can be changed but for what purpose?
>>
>>35639003

Because it's better to change than to not change obviously.

You're depressed and or mentally ill, that's fine there's medication for that.
Existential crisis, trouble at home, trouble with self-worth....

The fact that you lost interest is depression, you should talk to a psychiatrist

If you CAN change you should at least try before saying fuck it
>>
>>35639003
Also High school big deal

If you're stupid which allot of people are just get a regular job, high school costs allot of money, you should be in high school because you want to not because you have to
>>
Her
>>
>>35639674
What are you saying that a girl is your problem ?

Stop being a weak bitch
>>
Hey y'all. I know this is going to come off as holier than thou, but I want to shill for antidepressants a little bit. I know not everybody's problems will be solved by taking them, but feeling better was the first step for me. I just got on a new script two weeks ago and life is looking up. I've been extremely /suicidal/ in the past but can't see myself going back now. So please robots, don't give up until you've tried it all. You only get one shot and all.
>>
Just do xanax every day. It cured my depression
>>
>>35636806
suicide is a gay meme for weak humans mr oldfig
>>
if someone did live through a shotgun througg the moutg what would it be like afterqards? would you be in a funny farm or would they just be like "as long as youre fine now you can leave the hospital"

or would you not survive lol
>>
>>35636630
>Thoughts, feelings on the subject?
Neutral on it I guess. I don't think it's some hugely selfish thing to do or morally wrong. I guess mostly I'm sad that it's sometimes a better option than living for some people.
>Have you ever thought about it?
Yes, often.
The good days where I can enjoy things and don't have to deal with real life. Those and my parents. I don't wanna hurt them, and honestly, they deserved better than me.
>>
I've been so busy with uni work these past few weeks, I've barely had chance to even consider ending it all

It's quite nice really, I have this tendency to completely dive into projects when I'm give the chance. I just took at least 20 seconds to spell completely correctly
>>
>>35636630
It has to look like an accident.
Dad's father and brother already killed themselves, he'd lose his mind if his child did so as well.
Attempted to make it look like an unfortunate fall- bashed head until vision cut out- woke up covered in nosebleed, vomit and urine- may have incurred brain damage but I survived.
Attempted to make it look like I wasn't paying attention and dashed into traffic- a homeless man lept upon me and dragged me out of the way.
Attempted to make it look like I drunkenly wandered out and froze to death- homeless men chased me home after I slept for several hours in snowbank because they didn't want anyone dying on their "turf".
I'll just wait until dad dies.
>>
>>35641176
Kek fucking homeless people

And just kill yourself you won't be alive to witness your dad's pain
>>
>>35641372
He's not that egotistical and empty
You're right but still
>>
File: 1451994026468.png (229KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
1451994026468.png
229KB, 1200x807px
too much of a pussy to end myself
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.