[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>30 year old virgin >one day say fuck it and get a hooker

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2954.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2954.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>30 year old virgin
>one day say fuck it and get a hooker
>find a fairly cute one online
>she's about 2 hours away
>go to the hotel where she is at
>nervous as fuck, heart racing, mouth like the Sahara, face red
>knock on her door
>she's not as cute as advertised
>we talk for about 5 minutes and she starts blowing me
>unable to get hard
>eventually get an erection
>she climbs on top of me and starts riding
>lose my erection because condom and she's loose
>eventually she gets tired
>i'm embarrassed and say I have to go

Fuck this was suppose to be a good learning experience instead it was an embarrassing nightmare and spent $300 for it
>>
>>35636202
>$300 for a shitty bj and sex without release

this is why I'll probably never bother with a hooker

You could have bought a ps4 or something for that
>>
>>35636220
Hey at least I'm no longer a virgin am I r-right?
>>
>>35636256
I suppose so. Check that off the bucket list
>>
File: 1469364610314.gif (2MB, 377x245px) Image search: [Google]
1469364610314.gif
2MB, 377x245px
>>35636256
You made it, anon! Congrats!
>>
>>35636202
Most people's first sexual experiences are pretty shitty dog
>>
>>35636430
My first was with the girl I love.
She wanted it so bad, she grabbed my erect cock and shoved it inside of her before riding me to almost release, where I quickly pulled out and shot a load of sperm across the carpet.
>>
>>35636202
Erectile dysfunction is a canary in a coal mine for heart attacks. You're about fifty times more likely to have one if you don't change your diet.
>>
>>35636538
Has nothing to do with being extremely nervous and self conscious huh?
>>
>>35636538
Naw thats stupid mayne, I couldn't get hard like first 3-4 times I tried to have sex because I was so nervous, as soon as I did it I was fucking her 5 times a day easy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.