[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fem"""bots""", why is male

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 32

File: 1475785130209.jpg (69KB, 759x507px) Image search: [Google]
1475785130209.jpg
69KB, 759x507px
Hey fem"""bots""", why is male virginity considered the "ultimate red flag" for girls?
>>
>>35636053
its not
-p
>>
>>35636053
>Hey fem"""bots""", why is male virginity considered the "ultimate red flag" for girls?
It's not. My bf always talks about his ex and it pisses me off so much. She literally broke up with him because he's a beta fat fuck, yet he talks about her constantly. Things would be so much easier if he was a virgin.
>>
>>35636101
If it bothers you when he talks about it, you should tell him so.
>>
>>35636101
you say that, but you know how you really feel, roastie, GET OUT
>>
>>35636114
Yeah, but then he's gonna get all emotional n shit, which is annoying as fuck. I don't know what to do when people get emotional.
>>35636130
Yeah, I know how I really feel. I feel jealous, and it's not a nice feel.
>>
I'm in the middle on a guy being a virgin
On one hand, it'd be special for both of us if it was our first time, on the other I'm retarded and a guy with experience would help because I'm going to be stupid my first time in bed
>>
>>35636178
If you don't tell him, he'll never know and you'll be stuck feeling jealous about some nobody until the end of the relationship
>>
>>35636190
>I'm going to be stupid my first time in bed
But that's the whole fun of it. You can laugh together and experience new things together. It would be special for both. If one partner isn't a virgin, then how is it special. You would just be another notch in his fucklist.

Be my gf
>>
>>35636217
Either way it's special for me, and I guess it would be special for him because it would be our first time together after marriage
>>
>>35636217
The first time is not special. Far from it. It's only a fantasy created by virgins.
>>
>>35636240
Are you christian or do you just want to save it for marriage?

>>35636260
Lies created by the degeneracy jews. First times are special if you cherish it. Normies wouldn't know.
>>
>>35636240
>waiting until marriage

You know that you will either die a virgin or marry a garbage tier robot manchild, right?
>>
>>35636196
Doesn't matter. Even if he stops talking about her, I know he won't stop thinking about her so I'll still be jealous. The only difference is that this way I won't have to deal with emotional outbursts.
>>
>>35636273
>First times are special
>Us virgins know!
>Meanwhile people who had their first time already have no clue
>>
>>35636276
Nuh uh
if anything I'll have a few cats
>>35636273
Not religious
>>
>>35636300
I admire that you want to wait until marriage. Be my waifu.

>>35636289
>normies
>implying they know what it means to have a special first time
>>
>>35636053
it isn't..where did you get this idea?
>>
>>35636053
It's not it's cute
>>
>>35636053
It means youre socially award, have low self esteem and bad people skills. It's pretty much equvilent to a girl who sleeps with every guy she meets
>>
File: 54232342342325t25.png (174KB, 385x381px) Image search: [Google]
54232342342325t25.png
174KB, 385x381px
they really don't care, they'll still ride your cock knowing you're pure

You would still fuck a virgin female, same shit
>>
>>35636356
so all teens and children have low self esteem? hmmm.. might wanna rethink that statement.
>>
>>35636053
Males can't be virgins. They have no hymen.
>>
>>35636353
>It's not it's cute
>But I still prefer experienced guys xDxD
>>
>>35636053
It signals you are a low value male that isn't capable of attracting mates and this is sexually repulsive to women.

Awaiting snowflake comments for me to roast.
>>
File: ro8ysbo1_500.gif (980KB, 422x324px) Image search: [Google]
ro8ysbo1_500.gif
980KB, 422x324px
>>35636356
and being those things is bad how exactly? a bad person is someone who lies, steals, is violent, manipulative, abusive, etc.

those are only bad if all you care about is yourself and how you look to other people, go figure, since women give a lot of fucks about social status.
>>
>>35636343
Nein
also, I know this is just gonna get me flak, but I have a boyfriend
>>
Virgin here
In my experience girls only think its ok if its a religious thing. During your early 20s its a red flag but some won't care.

After you reach your late 20s people won't even believe its possible and it will be a huge red flag to anyone. Never tel the truth about it.
>>
>>35636410
looks like you made that up.
>>
>>35636418
It's not morally bad you retard. It is sexually repulsive.
>>
>>35636053
Young women don't want to get attached. Think about this for a second:

You're a young, attractive white girl. You've been raised to believe that your sexuality is either a precious trinket that must be protected and treated with value or something which can be bestowed upon the worthy at your leisure. Either way, you're taught your sexuality has value. In fact, it's probably one of your greatest weapons in a male-dominated world.

You're constantly getting glances and looks from boys. Most of the time you don't even have to try to get one of them flustered just by being in your presence. In a way, it's cute, but it can also be dangerous: there are some boys who aren't able to control their raging impulses, especially when they're young and irresponsible, and so you have to be very selective about who you associate with and who you let your guard down around.

Now you're older and wiser and you've learned that your looks are pretty much everything in the social sphere. You've had plenty of guys pretend you're interesting or funny just for a shot at fucking you. You've spent your teenage years daydreaming about gallant knights and vampires who'll love you for being you, but the grim reality is that most of the handsome and supposedly debonair guys you meet are just wearing masks so they can sneak into your pants.

And when you do eventually let a guy in, what happens? He either hits it and quits it, leaving you heartbroken and cynical or he becomes emotionally attached.

Now there's nothing necessarily wrong with either of those things depending on the type of girl you are, but we also live in a time of pure sexual freedom and the fact of the matter is that girls are able to play the field. They have a million different suitors, a higher chance of having to deal with consequences after sex and an evolutionary predisposition to picking men who are physically able and attractive for good breeding.

Con't
>>
>>35636427
How do you get around town without revealing you're a virgin?
Do you go bald, barefoot, shirtless, and in a wheelchair?
Surely it can't be done.
>>
why are femanons so perfect lads?

most women IRL are not like this, they really do hate male virgins, i thought it was an r9k meme, but i was reading this local female forum in my country, and it was honestly like something r9k trolls would write, this one girl was telling how she dumped her bf because she thought it was weird that she would be his first and she and him were ONLY 19

absurd
>>
>>35636053

Because only cereal killers, rapists, kidnappers, and pedophiles are virgins past age 20. Everybody knows this. *fucks some social nigger chad who kills me and leaves my body in a ditch*
>>
>>35636438
Not at all. Being virgin is related to both having shit genes and no social status. It's the equivalent of a girl telling a man that she is a std riddled slut. You would still fuck it on the right (or wrong) circunstances but it is repulsive.
>>
>>35636053
OP women do care about this. Women here are just virtue signaling as usually do in their normal lives,don't believe on them.

Women dislike virgins because most of them are pathetic betas.
>>
>>35636439
so you yourself must be sexually repulsive. how/why else would you know this and browse this board.
>insults me in the post
don't let your jimmies get all bent out of shape, kid.
>>
>>35636240
>I guess it would be special for him because it would be our first time together after marriage
I don't really get the point of waiting until marriage if one of you has already had sex.
>>
>>35636466
I call everyone here retards. I'm also a sexually repulsive retard. Is this enough for you?
>>
>>35636463
those things aren't equivalent at all, you're a jack ass, stop responding to me, i won't reply to you, idiot.
>>
File: 1474994197838.jpg (44KB, 392x406px) Image search: [Google]
1474994197838.jpg
44KB, 392x406px
>>35636457
>cereal killers
I could murder a bowl of coco pops
>>
>>35636474
no i don't care, enjoy trolling in this shit thread on this shit board.
>>
>>35636343
Implying that she's a real virgin. She probably gave all types of jobs and anal but her hymen is not fully stretched yet.
>>
>>35636450
those 'femanons' are sniggering, acne-ridden beta autists. All girls despise virgins. They have the mentality that if someone else has given validation, then the guy is valid, isn't a """creep""" etc.
>>
>>35636385
Because they do idiot. The ones who don't aren't virgins
>>
>>35636441
Now with all that covered, let's get to the brass tacks.

This young, attractive girl who gets hit on by all kinds of guys of different shapes and sizes and has been taught to use her sexuality cunningly and not to get tied down too soon has this guy who really likes her.

He's not attractive. He's not strong. He's not phyiscally fit. He's funny, and he has a great personality, sure, but he's also a little clingy and prone to taking even the most shallow shows of affection to heart.

He is a virgin.

Now, you could throw him a bone. You could take one for the team. It would only be once, right? He would feel at lot better about himself.

But what happens when you do let him in? For you it's just another one of many guys you've deemed worthy of your "gift". But to him, you're special. You're the one. And you finally saw his love for you. He's in your life now: he's trying to reel you into a relationship you have no interest in. He's clinging and squeezing and never ltting go of the one good thing that has ever happened to him romantically. You're his rock: his anchor. You're what he thinks about six hours a day. You're his girlfriend and his wife and the mother of his children and, as much as you like him, he's just another guy. And not even a very good one.

Yes, he's loyal. Yes, he's sweet. But this isn't the time for loyal and sweet. You're young, you're free and you're still getting offers from every single angle.

Why settle for less? Why punch below your weight? Your gallant knight might still be out there, after all.

And that is why women avoid virgins. Not because they're necessarily worse than other men, but because the consequences of doing anything with them could potentially be worse for their own plans.
>>
File: just about.jpg (25KB, 689x500px) Image search: [Google]
just about.jpg
25KB, 689x500px
>virgin because women won't have sex with me
>women won't have sex with me because I'm a virgin

And you normalfags wonder why we root for people like Saint Elliot
>>
>>35636053
I'm not a female but I can answer the question better than any female ever could...

See, this isn't about current trends or catchy phrases or fitting into a clique or subset of society...

This subject is actually Timeless and goes way back to the cavemen.. hunters and gatherers...

As much as you would like to dismiss it's importance, that's just a compensation tactic on your part...

Men are the hunters end metaphorically speaking women represent a microcosm of our prey. In nature the female of any species is attracted to the most Adept powerful Hunter. This is because the males will provide for the females and the children.

If a man has demonstrated a bizarre inability, or even stranger yet, an absolute refusal to begin hunting and learning how to tackle life, he has made a very clear statement about his lack of Value to any female...

I've got an even more appropriate question that perhaps you won't have such an easy time answering so let's try it this way:

Why don't YOU tell us why any woman would ever possibly be interested in you as a mate ?...

What's your track record?

What expertise do you have in the area of hunting and Gathering and tacklingthisa formidable opponent known as 'life' ?

A : EGG ZACK LEE

NONE

So instead of wasting another minute, or even worse, an entire day, month or year... why don't you take responsibility for your own existence and get off your lazy ass right now and start the process of becoming a man?

Exactly what is a woman supposed to find attractive and magnetic about an insecure little procrastinating child who sits in a gay image forum asking people for false reassurance about his effemininity?
>>
>>35636477
Hurting your feellings too much with the truth? Virgins are repulsive for women past puberty.
Women's sexual value depends on their chastity while men's on their desirability.
>>
>>35636463
No it's not the equivalent. A roastie is repulsive because she lacks loyalty. Not to mention the risk of catching diseases. Virgin men are very likely to have a shit social status. Therefore, women care more about status than fidelity.
>>
File: mfw_i_lane_vs_a_gook.jpg (34KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mfw_i_lane_vs_a_gook.jpg
34KB, 640x640px
>mfw I met my gf when I was a 26 y/o virgin

she didn't care (or if she did it doesn't matter because we ended up dating anyway).

Stay mad lowselfsteemcucks.
>>
Because women shoot for the highest in the dominance hierarchy they can get. If a dude has fucked a lot of women it's a sign that his genes must be very good if that number of women have been sexually attracted to him.

Women are basically just receptacles and judgement centres for how good your genes are.
Plus the consequences of mating are much greater for women than men. even if pregnancy is impossible it's still the same instincts and impulses at work. Men are much less selective.
>>
>>35636469
It's more on my end, if all he wanted to do was fuck me he wouldn't wait that long and go through everything. That and if I have my way I'm only having sex with one guy in my life and waiting til marriage is a way to be a bit more sure of that
>>
>>35636534
/FUCKING THREAD

You retards should screencap his post because it is the root of all your suffering and the key for understanding women and sex.
>>
>>35636555
So you're just trying to manipulate some beta into waiting.
>>
>>35636560
yes, he is absolutely correct, very eloquently put
>>
>>35636523
good for you my negroid

how did it happen? inspire us younger virgins, give us hope
>>
>>35636569
Not sure where you read that but I'm open about wanting to wait, if a guy doesn't want to be with me because of it I understand, it's his choice at the end of the day
I'm not sure how that's manipulation
>>
>>35636609
either she's very young just past puberty or even on puberty yet or older than him
>>
>>35636512
>In nature the female of any species is attracted to the most Adept powerful Hunter. This is because the males will provide for the females and the children.
Wrong. Male animals don't provide. Females do it on their own. Human females, on the other hand, are too week and dumb to take care of themselves, let alone for others. That's because their lives shouldn't have been endangered for the tribes' survival's sake.
>>
>>35636512
spot on, it sucks but this is just the truth
>>
>>35636619
You're just imposing conditions for sex. All you're getting is some beta chump that can get nothing better and puts up with that bullshit because it's like his last shot at having a sex life someday. Testing a man for his affection like that while yours is conditional will only backfire in the end. You are both manipulating yourselves. Enjoy your failed relationship.
>>
>>35636053
I'm not a female, but I can answer your question better than any female could...

Fasten your safety belt, sassypants because here we go !.. Ready ?...

The answer cannot be found in current trends or catchy little phrases or recently formed subsets of society or ever-changing morals.... in fact the answer is as Timeless as cavemen...

HUNTERS AND GATHERERS:

As much as you try to distract and deny, women serve as a metaphoric microcosm of men's ability to hunt and provide...

But clearly demonstrating your bizarre and laughable inability to accomplish High School level hunting and Gathering by bedding the opposite gender, or even more reprehensibly, absolutely refusing to even try out of fear of rejection, you have made a statement to the world that you are not worthy to the female.

You are telling the world that you are a little child who is incapable of becoming a man... this is the clearest indicator for any female that she would be wasting her time turning to you to play the role of female Hunter and gatherer in her life.

It's like the interlocking teeth of gears

Why would the female gear what tube be placed in a machine, interlocked with another gear that has no teeth? The female gear would literally be wasting it purpose... you may have decided to flush your purpose down the toilet but that doesn't mean a female is interested in doing the same...

You're demonstrating that you simply are not a man, but rather you are an effeminate cowardly child who looks for excuses and false reassurance from other similar homosexual men online.

I can make this even easier for you...

Why don't you answer MY question instead?

Exactly why would any female Invest even five minutes of her life into yours?

( and don't give me that nonsense Noble chivalrous romantic bullshit, because that's all crap you learned in Grimm's Fairy Tale books and women have no need for anything like that when looking for a mate )

You simply have nothing to offer
>>
>>35636620
>she's either one thing or the other thing or the other possible thing, she definitely is some kind of thing

Kill yourself, you mentally ill cretin.
>>
>>35636178
>I feel jealous, and it's not a nice feel.
Roastie please, that's what you women need to not cheat on your bf and leave.
You always want """excitement""", constantly.
>>
>>35636689
Why don't you kill yourself first to entertain me?
>>
>>35636101
Your particular unique and situation is hinged upon the fact that you are an insecure fat ugly pig

This means you're not exactly the type of girl that most guys would be interested in

It is become readily apparent that the only reason your boyfriend sticks around is because you have a vagina and low self-esteem

I'm willing to venture that you are physically repugnant, just like you're disgusting morbidly obese effeminate faggot boyfriend
>>
>>35636643
You're right in the sense that it's just a condition for sex, but I don't think it'll result in regret for not being a whore
>>
Depends on the girl, those raised properly usually want a virgin guy. They just don't want some fat neckbeard. The want the type that's focused on his career and will make her his wife.
>>
>>35636101
Would you like to hear the truth? Your boyfriend has made it very clear that he is still very much in love with his ex-girlfriend and you are nothing more than a punching bag for him because you're the type of fat pig that he uses to discuss his broken heart over the woman he truly loves

He misses her so much and his love for her is ingrained in every single cell of his body

You? Not so much... You really couldn't care if you lived or died. You just represent his mother until he can get back with the other girl
>>
>>35636732
>Depends on the girl, those raised properly usually want a virgin guy. They just don't want some fat neckbeard. The want the type that's focused on his career and will make her his wife.
oh boy
>>
>>35636511
CHECKED
maybe kek will bring us another happening.
>>
>>35636190
>I'm going to be stupid my first time in bed
And your second, third, fourth and probably every other time you have sex because you're a dead fucking fish you stupid bitch.
Fucking low IQ
>>
>>35636523
Didn't seem to help with your low self esteem you cuck
>>
>>35636737
Jokes on you, faggot, I'm way skinnier than her and my bmi is 18. In fact, I'm superior to her and 99% of women both intellectually and physically.
I'm not the problem, he is. Sometimes I wonder if it's because I'm so much above his league.
>>
>>35636273
You seem to what people to perceive you as being intelligent can be having some Authority in different subjects

But basic first grade grammar is a struggle for you

>first times are special if you cherish it.

Since you used TIMES ARE instead of TIME IS, it would have been correct to have said first times are special if you cherish THEM, not 'it'....

So you're not very smart and you have no self esteem and you get jealous and butt hurt over other women period period period what a fascinatingly magnetic human being you are...

They actually had the terminology to describe women like you: DISCOUNT PROSTITUTES

You'll suck a dick all day as long as they pretend like you're pretty
>>
>>35636689
>cretin
plebbitor detected.
>kill yourself
You should do it first though. I'll promise I'll do it after you.
>>
>>35636609
ok. keep in mind I might very well have been a failed chad my entire life.
>depressed as fuck, been even crying about my lack of friends and gf for the past days
>flatmate offers to go to a halloween "party" (we were like 6 ppl, but I was the only guy)
>I like one of the girls, but as always I think she won't be interested, I'm ugly a.f. etc. The usual drill
>she starts talking to me out of the blue.
>for some reason instead of spilling my spaggethi I think "she has no reason to be taking to me this much, m-maybe she likes me?"
>we end up outside, we kiss and make out
>she forgot her flat keys
>comes to sleep to my place
>oh shit oh shit
>this is it anon, this is THE night
>we make out in bed, things heat up
>try to lose my virginity but years of porn + alcohol + nervousness (not too many years ago I literally shaked when talking to a woman, it took months of hard work to get over that) leave my dick limp at the worst possible moment
>start making excuses
>my drunk brain thinks its ok to tell her that "also im nervous because i'm virgin"
>disbelief
>we end up talking for hours
>go eat
>in the end we kept dating and ofc had sex multiple times, not without problems as the first times I was still nervous as fuck.

that's the story anon. Nothing special, but basically if the girl is not a bitch and likes you she will probably not care. I'm very well aware it could have been a disaster with another girl.
Also note I'm not from the USA, so girls might be less vapid over here.
>>
>>35636190
>I'm going to be stupid my first time
all you have to do is just fucking lay there an take it.
I think what you mean to say is, you want someone experienced so you enjoy sex more.
be honest now.
>>
>>35636217
It's not like that at all. Just a lot of awkward "am I doing it right" and "ow that hurts." Sex doesn't become good until maybe like the 3rd time once you figure out what you're doing.

I remember the first successful fuck more than the first time I tried to put it in. Fuck that was 10 years ago this month. Ashley was my first and only. sorry for blog posting. I'm gonna so cyber stalk her now.
>>
>>35636790
Of course you are so much better than the other girl....

Of course you are...

Of course...

And that's why you get so jealous about it right? Hahahaha you're not even good at ruling yourself and you certainly can't fool me

The fact of the matter is deep in your heart you have always known that he does not love you and he is still madly in love with the other one and you are nothing more than a temporary fuck hole for him, and any other man who comes around the bend for the rest of your life because you have no self esteem and you're one of the most insecure walking vaginas I've ever seen in my life
>>
>>35636685
sadly true, but incompatible with the concept of civilization
people really are devolving, becoming more animalistic until everything implodes
>>
>>35636759
I'm serious anon. I've legitimately met girls who think like this, and it's absolutely clear it's because of their parents. I know parents who told her daughter that if she ever has premarital sex she's trash.
>>
File: 1489760865146.gif (312KB, 530x320px) Image search: [Google]
1489760865146.gif
312KB, 530x320px
>>35636777
I don't plan on being a dead fish and I have no idea how you somehow managed to drag iq into this
>>
i guess because it signals there's some sort of issue with the male.
>>
>>35636841
>le smug anime girl
so you're saying that you will just fuck right on your first time without having any experience? you're either stupid or a whore.

if you were so confident about your weak ass relationship you wouldn't even be posting here about it for validation.
>>
File: 1488963183034.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488963183034.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
>>35636841
>she didn't even check 'em
May Kek smite you, heathen.
>>
>>35636790
>I'm superior to her and 99% of women both intellectually and physically.
>I'm so much above his league.
posts on /r9k/
>>
>>35636790
I don't doubt that you perceive yourself as being better than 99% of the human race

That's common compensatory behavior for those with no self-esteem

Exactly what is a man supposed to see in you that is allegedly attractive or intelligent when the best you can do is a fat, effeminate, beta slob who's not in love with you?
>>
>>35636827
I'm objectively superior, but he's acting irrational. I'm not really attached to him and he's just a walking dildo to me, but that shit still hurts my ego. Good thing is that, once it gets too annoying, I can always cheat on him with a superior specimen.
>>
>>35636790
Virgin boy right here waiting for the woman of my dreams to come and make a family with.
>>
>>35636903
>I'm objectively superior
>he's acting irrational

>he's just a walking dildo to me
>that shit still hurts my ego

MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
>>35636892
Hello "JohnnyNeptune". Stealing MY identity again, I see.
>>
>>35636892

shut the fuck up namefaggot
>>
>>35636807
Admittedly the latter is a bonus, but I don't want to be the girl who plays opossum
>>35636873
You're right, I have no confidence in my relationship, it's been a few days and he's my first boyfriend, I feel like I'm doing everything wrong and don't want to fuck it up
>>
>>35636832
Your statement is correct

That's why I tomorrow I intend on creating a threat about the band DEVO

DEVO is generally dismissed as a trendy fashion statement from the eighties during the punk rock face and overlooked musically and artistically

However nothing could be farther from the truth

I happen to be good friends with Mark mothersbaugh the main writer and conceptualist for the band DEVO

DEVO means DEEVOLUTION

It's a statement on the disgusting process that's been happening for some time to the human race

The date should be the number one band for bettas and robots, has almost all of their music directly relates to the subjects that everyone seems to be so interested in in here

Do yourself a favor and spend a little time today looking into the band Devo and listening to their music

In fact why don't you read the lyrics to the song Jocko homo ?

It sums up your statement perfectly

Hell they even have a song about the Elliot Rodger phenomenon written 35 years before little faggets like Elliot Rodger ever began going around killing people blaming it on external forces instead of his own unaccountability for his psychiatric disorders... It's called BIG MESS

https://youtu.be/r_8NwQFkuqg

These days mark mothersbaugh is second only to Danny Elfman in writing music for Hollywood
>>
>>35636923
Of course, it pisses me off that he can't see how objectively superior I am compared to his ex:
>skinnier
>blonde
>better education
>more intelligent in general
>better taste in pretty much everything (she's a basic bitch)
>more /fa/
>more mentally stable
And then it will be MY fault when I cheat on him.
>>
>>35636463
Except its not. Men slept with prostitutes long ago not regular women who were to marry into families. If they did it was a disgrace
>>
>>35636903
You should seriously consider coming to Atlanta Georgia and letting me empty my testicles down your throat while I teach you how to do full-blown 3D animation and sequence your own music and do high-end video editing and special effects as well as teaching you how to paint photorealist artwork... my wife Wendy is more than happy to teach you how to eat vagina, and I'm sure you have some things to teach us as well
>>
23 y/o dude with v-card

ive turned down 3 chicks and 1 guy.

the fuck do want?
>>
>>35636053
It's not at all it's pretty cute actually desu
>>
>>35637017
I don't know, man, that seems like a nice deal if you disregard that "testicles down my throat" part.
>>
I'm a stickler for proper grammar but I'm simply too lazy right now to bother correcting the typographical errors that are being made by my speech to text on my phone... Some days I bother proofreading but today still trying to wake up and drinking my second cup of coffee

Oh yeah I almost forgot...

To the superior girl who has been invited to come suck my penis and learn how to become a professional artist and musician and animator

I almost forgot to mention that you would have to be willing to perform sexual acts on video and not necessarily with humans
>>
The same reason an employer sees a red flag when you tell them you've never held a full time job.

Not only are you unproven, but nobody else has seen fit to give you chance, so... why should I take the risk?

The fact that you've found nobody really just makes me think you haven't been trying hard enough, and if you haven't tried... well, why would I want a guy with no motivation?
>>
>>35636053
>why is male virginity considered the "ultimate red flag" for girls?
Because men are supposed to be penetrators. There's nothing good in a broken drill.
>>
File: 6110172262240857986.jpg (67KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
6110172262240857986.jpg
67KB, 480x640px
>>35637052
So that means that you are definitely open to the idea of going down on my wife and vice versa with her?

If you're cool with that I'm willing to scratch my plans of videotaping you having sex with small farm animals
>>
>>35636945
>You're right, I have no confidence in my relationship, it's been a few days and he's my first boyfriend, I feel like I'm doing everything wrong and don't want to fuck it up
sorry about my rudeness. I confused you for the roastie replying to the tripfag.
>>
>>35636053
Key and lock.

A key that can't unlock any lock is useless. A lock that can only be unlocked by one key is best.
>>
Because women are incapable biologically of thinking by themselves.

Fucking a virgin to them is like enjoying a movie or band that nobody else does, disgusting and not trendy at all!
>>
>>35637000
>it will be MY fault when I cheat on him
yes. if you cheat its your fault. what were you expecting of the adult world?
your trips are a picture of your gaped holes, whore.
>>
File: KWEEFER MADNESS.webm (775KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
KWEEFER MADNESS.webm
775KB, 320x240px
>>35637028
Any effeminate adult male can tell you that V is for Vendetta

And you obviously have a vCard... A vendetta against heterosexuality
>>
>>35637093
Only if she's younger than 35, I ain't fuckin with old hags.
>>
>>35636624
I think you missed the context...
>>
File: 1489840399121.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489840399121.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>35637122
Don't be naive, anon. It's 21st century. No such a thing as whores, only misunderstood women :^)
But yes, nobody's forcing him to act like a hypersensitive cuckold.
>>
File: wendy neptune my best friend.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
wendy neptune my best friend.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
>>35637125
My well-worn penis is young...

It's just a teenager

53teen years old...

And trust me you will gag on it...

Ooops you said HAG

my bad
>>
>>35637159
>nobody's forcing him to act like a hypersensitive cuckold.
nobody is forcing you to stay with the beta.
drop contact so we can send this thread and make him cry.
>>
>>35636101
My bf does this too. We did this, we did that. Instantly kills my mood.
>>
>>35637000
>'when' I cheat on him
bait
>>
>>35637170
some old dude predating teens in an imageboard known for being filled with underages. kek
>>
>>35637182
Yet a guy who never had an a relationship is stigmatized. Imagine you'd meet a guy who's virgin in mid 20's. Wouldnt you raise a question what happened in his life that he's virgin?
>>
>>35637182
So...

Both of your boyfriend's continually talk about their EX

Man this chick really gets around

I wonder how many other guys in here used to fuck her too

She sounds like she's got some really good pussy

RE: really kills my mood

As you learned the hard way at the age of 13, men don't give a flying fuck about your mood or whether you like it or not.

So shut up and spread your legs or I'll punch you again
>>
>>35636929
>Wanting Johnny Neptune to leave
Gtfo
>>35637103
Oh, honest mistake but you got me there anyhow
>>
File: 1373133106212.png (693KB, 537x538px) Image search: [Google]
1373133106212.png
693KB, 537x538px
>>35637177
Nah, anon, I'm not naive. Plus, that's not much of a revenge. Cucking him, on the other hand...
>>35637170
>tfw I finally attention-whored hard enough for Johnny to notice me
>>
File: 6036749099295598946.jpg (122KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
6036749099295598946.jpg
122KB, 640x480px
>>35637250
I think it had more to do with your vagina then your attention whoring

But then again that's just my interpretation and what would I know?

After off ever since I was released from prison I can't even get an erection without a bucket of billy goat feces under my bed and a Justin Bieber CD playing in the background
>>
>>35637308
YOUR A FAG!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
XD
>>
>>35636101
>>35637182
Yesss. Then he likes to interrogate about every guy I've kissed and all my past online boyfriends/friends (even though I never bring them up). I think he's just trying to justify how much he talks about his ex and piss me off on purpose.

Damn thanks for bringing this up, I'm gonna call him right now.
>>
File: 1489086611895.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489086611895.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>35637308
>I think it had more to do with your vagina
>vagina
H-heh yeah, nice assumption, friend.
>>
>>35637334
>Then he likes to interrogate about every guy I've kissed and all my past online boyfriends/friends (even though I never bring them up)
>How dares he to make me talk about sexual past
>>
File: 6044497724792581874.jpg (28KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
6044497724792581874.jpg
28KB, 640x360px
>>35637250
You want to leave him with a temporary but somewhat recoverable unimaginable moment of Anguish and fear?

I will be more than happy to participate

Let's give him a taste of his own medicine with a little theatrical performance that we intentionally accidentally allow him to eavesdrop on

It will be funny as hell and I will record the phone call and make a video about it and upload it onto YouTube and everybody can have a good laugh

Call me and lets work out the logistics of a funny prank

4O4-468-7O85

and NO, I'm not trying to get your phone number so you can even hit *67 before dialing my number and make it a private unlisted call if you would like
>>
>>35637358

It wasn't really an assumption because I'm one of only two males who have ever come to r9k who don't have a metaphoric vagina
>>
>>35637359
I don't mind that. I told him openly how them, that's how he knows. But after a year he doesn't need to keep questioning if I talk to them still or know how to contact them.
>>
>>35636441
>>35636507
First of all everything you said was pure bullshit. These hoes are looking for Chads, Everything else is irrelevant. Most Chads aren't virgins so she naturally she accommodates her ideals of attraction relevant to the behavior of Chads.

It's not a bad thing for most girls that you're a virgin until you hit the 25+ mark. Then it just gets creepy, because you appear as a stalker or weirdo in her eyes.

Really it all comes down too if you're a Chad or not. If you're a Chad and you're a virgin. that's adorable. But if you're Ugly and a virgin then it's disgusting
>>
>>35637393
>But after a year he doesn't need to keep questioning if I talk to them still or know how to contact them
But that's a legit worry - most of the time girls dump because they get with their ex rather than a new guy.
>>
my pussy be smellin like---|
<-------------------------------------|
>>
I LIKE BIG BLACK COCKS UP MY AIDS RIDDEN POZHOLE
>>
>>35637421
FACT: anyone who believes in the stupid trendy concept of 'chad', or even worse yet, SAYS or TYPES 'chad' is a complete faggot
>>
To me, THE most reprehensible quality in a person is a complete lack of creativity and originality

I have always, ALWAYS hated people who follow trends and model their lives on stupid temporary fads
>>
>>35637698
must be tough holding that point of view while maintaining your rockabilly lifestyle
>>
>>35637826
LOL @ you actually using such a stupid terminology as rockabilly

It's amazing how you are so incapable of doing anything correctly
>>
https://youtu.be/EnqR1wH4qM4

Because I have actually been there to watch all of the fads come and go, I actually remembered that stupid rockabilly fad...

Most people are so Hill informed that they actually believe me rockabilly existed

It never did. Even back in the fifties they never called it rockabilly
>>
>>35636803
I like it how robots are just some mentally unstable normies who've had previous relationships they just never sticked benis in vagoo :DDDDDD
>>
>>35638551

Actually, robot and beta are just labels that describe guys who think if they pretend like it was THEIR CHOICE to have women reject them, people will fall for it...

Unfortunately, the only one that believes it was their choice is THEM
>>
... or at least they tried to pretend that they believe it, but even THEY realize that women are the ones who made the choice, not them
>>
>>35639011
Well I thought that being a robot was someone who has troubles connecting with people but it's just a bunch of whiny normie faggots
>>
File: PLAY YOURSELF™.jpg (380KB, 1155x1655px) Image search: [Google]
PLAY YOURSELF™.jpg
380KB, 1155x1655px
>>35639155
The trouble with connecting to people is simple FEAR OF REJECTION, a fear of failure, fear of trying, fear of their own shadow....

Now I'm finally beginning to understand why these idiots in here I always misuse the term 'autistic' to describe themselves... autism is a spectrum disorder which is indicated by a difficulty or an inability to communicate with other people....

You were the first person I saw describe being beta as 'unable to connect with people'...

Again, of course they're NOT 'unable to', they're simply 'afraid' to, so apparently the term autism is thrown around as another one of their attempts to make up an excuse and pretend they're not cowards
>>
>>35636053
It isn't, stop watching too much porn and don't listen to high school movies made by schlomo
>>
>>35636053

Male virginity is a green flag for me.
>>
>>35639350
What makes being a coward fixable? Because you say so?
>>
>>35639350
I'm glad that you somehow knew that me writing robots also implied betas, must be that anti-autism of yours that allows you to read my thoughts. Who would've thought that I've trouble connecting with people because I'm afraid and here I thought I wasn't able to connect with people, because they way I lived my life I might as well be another species.
>>
>>35636053
It's not a red flag. It's cute and shows he has self control or that he's really shy and doesn't realize how cute he really is. Even if he's ugly, if his personality is cute then that's good enough for me, not that I date anyway though, I dont like relationships.

All this talk about science and shit, hunting and gathering is lame. Some women want a man who can make her cum without any guidance and some dont care. Some think they can teach him how eventually.
That's really all it is. Does she want someone who can do it already or is she patient enough to teach. I'm on the patient side myself.

Just depends on the chick, dude.
>>
Bump for post 150
>>
>>35639399

In a word..... YES

However it's important to remember that I have earned the right to simply 'say so'...

I was perhaps the original beta...
By the age of only SIX, I had already developed a crippling case of social phobias, agoraphobia, fear of public speaking, etc etc

I was a reclusive shut in by age 12, a trembling introvert who had already become quite successful at creating excuses for my inability to fit in, pointing the finger of blame at external forces, and self denial... I was also morbidly obese by that time.

That's the same year I took a good hard look at my life and simply CHANGED IT... I simply modified my behavior and stop making excuses and stopped lying to myself and I even lost all of the weight.

Since then, I have lived all of my wildest dreams on many many more that I never knew existed...
So it is with magnificent expertise and then I encourage you to modify your behavior and improve the quality of your wretched little life, because you are the only person who determines your own happiness or misery, success or failure
>>
>>35639362
>Male virginity is a green flag for me
>literally a guy who has been invisible to girls throughout his life
>>
>>35640180
You are the reason this attention whoring thread is still alive. Go away, no one cares what you have to say. Go keep being a normie with your girlfriend.
>>
File: 1487834553353.jpg (49KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
1487834553353.jpg
49KB, 648x595px
Any fembots want to be my mommy gf? This is a one time offer.
>>
>>35637421
But anon, what's bullshit about it? Much better than simplifying it all to Chad. It makes sense.
>>
File: 1487736448235.jpg (390KB, 1024x1547px) Image search: [Google]
1487736448235.jpg
390KB, 1024x1547px
>>35640202
What does being a virgin have to do with being invisible? Did you tell them all that you're a virgin or something? Otherwise how would they have known
>>35640268
Can I bully you into submission?
>>
I would say it would depend upon the person. There are some virgins that have no problem being around women and there are some non-virgins that do have a problem. I would think that if the biggest or only flaw a girl could find in a guy is that they're a virgin that it wouldn't matter much.
>>
>>35640899
a-are you a g-girl?

where do i find a girl to bully me?
>>
File: 1489081071276.jpg (1MB, 1019x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1489081071276.jpg
1MB, 1019x3000px
>>35641000
What do you think loser now can I bully you or not, I'm not trying to take up the thread with this shit-not that it's a thread of any substance anyway
>>
>>35640899
>What does being a virgin have to do with being invisible?
Gee, you have no experience with girls therefore they start avoiding your sperginess.
>>
>>35641059
yes please bully me ;_;
>>
File: 1487736448532.jpg (733KB, 2039x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1487736448532.jpg
733KB, 2039x1141px
>>35641106
But how would they know that you have no experience? I mean, maybe if you're in the same class or some shit and they see you not all over other chicks but other than that I can't really, I'm not seeing what you mean here. Do guys really think women keep track of how much they talk to other women and rank them over it? We don't give a shit. Unless we're worried you're talking to multiple women at the same time anyway-otherwise, don't notice.
I don't know, I don't know mens struggles and shit sorry
>>35641122
Drop me a discord ID or whatever normie throwaway account you have
>>
>>35641059
are you fat?

origaminho
>>
>>35641227
No, are you and do you have acne on your back??
>>
>>35641339
no, probably some

I'm just painting a mental picture what it looks like to be "dominated" by something smaller than you
>>
File: Alon-Gabbay-02.jpg (66KB, 755x960px) Image search: [Google]
Alon-Gabbay-02.jpg
66KB, 755x960px
>>35641339
ey femanon don't date that loooser, date me instead cos i'm bettin' u like wat u see yeh? ;)
>>
>>35641199
>But how would they know that you have no experience?
Doing virgin walk, avoidance of physical contact, talking in safe topics and always agreeing with them. It's pretty clear.
>>
>>35641199
[email protected]
Is a disposable email good enough?
>>
>>35641424
>talking in safe topics
???
>>
>>35641462
It's a troll dude, there's no such thing as a virgin walk.
>>
>>35641227
brgxfcgjvhkbjlnk
>>
>>35641488
>1488 holly hitler

>virgin walk
well if you walk really funny, you might be a virgo

I'm actually interested what safe topics were supposed to mean
>>
>>35636053
because most women are sluts, duh
>>
>>35640899

not getting a source from reverse image searches, source?
>>
>>35636053
>why is male virginity considered the "ultimate red flag" for girls
Because it shows that he's too safe and not very exciting or that there's something wrong with him

It's 2017 anon if you're a virgin past 18 you're a fucking loser
>>
File: 148636872830.png (406KB, 622x500px) Image search: [Google]
148636872830.png
406KB, 622x500px
>>35641389
Use black soap on your back then, should clear that right up.
>>35641420
I never want to see this garbage again for the rest of my bitter bitchy life.
>>35641424
Virgin walk?? What are you nerds even talking about, what do you think we can do-smell your insecurities right off you? Everyone has insecurities whether its their virginity or their bigass nose. No ones going to know though until they say it.
Not touching someone isnt bad either, in fact it's usually better so you don't come off as a creep if we're talking about during normal conversation. Confused about safe topics too...do you think only virgins avoid offending people? Most people dont offend others because they actually want them to stick around, not because they're betas. Any dude whos ever said some dumb shit to me only said it once since I never talked to him again after so. Not sure if you think being a dipshit is attractive or wanted..if you do, just telling you right now its not.
You're probably fine. You're too hard on yourself dude.
>>35641445
Thanks, will get around to you later.
>>35641594
Searching
>>
>>35640844
>>35637676
I'm just saying it has very little to do with any other variables other than meeting her standards. It's pretty black and white, not much in between.
>>
>>35641762
>creep
there's no such thing as a creep.
>>
File: 148636872832.png (389KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
148636872832.png
389KB, 500x591px
>>35641594
Found it. They're from:
Sadistic Beauty
Liliths Cord

>>35641875
Oh, ok then. Let me rephrase.
If you don't want to come off as someone she should never talk to again and laugh about with her friends over how weird and disgusting you are, then don't touch outside of an intimate setting or a situation that makes sense like a hug goodbye or some shit
>>
>>35641762
you~ want muscle chad don't lie
>>
>>35640899
Is that you rice?
>>
>>35636053
>Hey fem"""bots""", why is male virginity considered the "ultimate red flag" for girls?

Not a grill, but I can answer this.

When a guy is a virgin, that tends to suggests that he would also value virginity in a woman.

(That's not always true, of course, but it is a common assumption.)

Now, most women aren't virgins -- and a whole bunch of them have racked up quite a few miles riding the dick carousel.

Now, those high-mileage women DO NOT LIKE any sort of implication that they are sluts. They were given a free pass to ride the dick carousel, and it was a lot of fun for them, and they are IN NO MOOD to pay any kind of social price for having had fun. The carousel ride was supposed to be free, goddammit.

So now a virgin guy comes along. And this is where the problem begins. The woman will tend to see his virginity as an indicator that the guy highly values virginity in women. And this makes the woman wonder if the virgin guy is "looking down" at her for being a slut.

And she's not wrong. If she ever read /r9k/, she could see just how much virgin guys tend to look down on "normie roasties". Or read MGTOW. Or read Elliot Rodger's manifesto. Or listen to her girlfriends criticizing women for being "sluts" and "whores". Looking down on sluts is basically our national pastime.

So you've got to realize: it's not the guy's virginity per se that's the problem here. Those whole problem comes from the assumption that his virginity causes him to highly value virginity in women -- and that perceived valuation of female virginity then becomes a slap in the face to most women. (Obviously, virgin women are the exception to this, but we can safely ignore such a small minority.)

So women go on a preemptive attack. They look down on all virgin guys, to gain the upper ground. It's a defensive move. It's criticize, or be criticized. So they choose to fire the first shot.
>>
23 year old virgin guy here. Once women find out you're a virgin, they will AVOID you like the plague. To them, you're seen as a social outcast that no other woman wanted to fuck. Don't listen to any of these faggots roleplaying as girls saying "virginity is okay!"
>>
File: 1474188432100.jpg (594KB, 1024x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1474188432100.jpg
594KB, 1024x1018px
>>35642184
Muscle is disgusting and chadfags are boring as shit. They always think they're dominant but still end up crying like babies over nothing anyway (that and they're scared of anything that isnt pure vanilla/threatens their ""manlyness""). A smaller submissive guy is better because at least when he cries it makes sense-that and he looks cuter doing it. Chads dont wear lingerie very well either so fuck that.
>>35642322
No idea who that is.
>>35642490
Its fine though, relax idiot. Only reasons I can think of for it being a bad sign is maybe he'll be a clingy little bitch in addition to not knowing how to make you cum. Other than that you're good. It's your own cowardice that's holding you back, not your virginity.
>>
I'm going to give you the conclusive answer period just like when you meet someone who's never gotten high period period period you can simply tell. It's written all over them because people tend to wear their souls on their sleeves and in their eyes

When you meet a virgin, their electrical field, their 'aura' literally SCREAMS 'effeminate little boy'.

sorry...

But it just does

You can spot them out of a crowd

It's easy
>>
>>35642634
Hey rice

Good to see you. It's been a while
>>
>>35636053
who gives a fuck man, would you really want a girl like that? you know you're right
>>
>>35642634
So, how have you been Rice ?
>>
>>35642634
It's not fine because women are put off by it. I have to lie and say I slept with ten women in order to be able to get into a relationship, or even just to fuck someone. Women will never want to fuck a virgin, they even look down on guys who have had less then 3-5 partners
>>
>>35642920
The dichotomy :

Obviously neither you or OP wants a girl AT ALL... hence your homosexuality that you both try to disguise as 'being a late bloomer'

Neither of you are fooling anyone
>>
bhumperhrino~
>>
>>35642885
>>35642943
Not that person. I'm not a regular here, I stop by /r9k/ about once every 5 weeks so I dont know any of your tripfags here or if maybe they're from another board but its not me. Are femdoms really that rare or something?
>>35642964
Exactly what kind of women are you going after??
The shy nerd chicks are usually put off by guys who sleep around a lot so if you're chasing like malibu fuckin barbies ok maybe, maybe I can see that mattering to them but any normal other kind of chick I dont know man. I personally would never fuck around with a manslut. Its no fun if everyones already had him

I just can't understand this mindset or where it comes from at all. I'm trying, but I can't. Just doesn't make sense
>>
>>35641199
shit i just returned home

are you still here? can i still drop a discord?
>>
It's not. I'd date a virgin, if I liked him. It's only a red flag when thy have a complex about it.
>>
File: 1486262438860.png (406KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1486262438860.png
406KB, 800x1131px
>>35644038
Welcome home, fuckface! and sure
>>
File: 1489692631501.png (239KB, 710x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489692631501.png
239KB, 710x750px
It's a pretty big red flag
I almost lost my vcard with a girl but when we were about to get it on I mentioned I'd never done it before. Then she left because she "didnt want to be anyone's first"

2yrs later and havent gotten any closer
>>
>>35644061
>It's only a red flag when thy have a complex about it.
It's hard not to get complex, especially when every girl openly ridicules guys who being virgins.
>>
>>35644429
Well, like I said, if I clicked with a virgin guy, I would not be bothered at all. I'd rather a virgin than someone who's fucked 50 girls.
>>
>>35644444
Sick digits.
>clicked
any preference when it comes to guys appearance and personality?
>>
>>35644376
should have just lied, if questioned about potentially poor performance blame lack of practice on those nasty, frigid exes which totally exist
>>
File: 1489611251434.jpg (40KB, 358x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489611251434.jpg
40KB, 358x720px
>>35644507
I realize that now senpai
I was young and naive
>>
File: 1461859216798.jpg (58KB, 402x552px) Image search: [Google]
1461859216798.jpg
58KB, 402x552px
>tfw femdom doens't exist irl
>tfw all women are turbo beta
>tfw all they want is a vanilla chad
>>
>>35644494
>appearance
Well, I don't like bulked up guys or blondes. Slim and well dressed and brunet is the key imo.
>personality
Bookish, kind, some knowledge of things like philosophy and politics, generous of spirit, honest.

I'd tolerate most forms of depression and stuff, and I don't really care about wealth or anything-I make my own money, I don't need a provider, just an equal partner.
>>
The world wants to snuff you out. Do you really have time to be beta? You're a virgin? Lie about it.
Sex isn't some convoluted dance and chances are you'll be as bland or stupid as any rando she will encounter.

Worst case scenario, you're a bad fuck. In which case "Oh, I've only slept with 2 people in my entire life" afterward. Done.
There is literally no turn off worse than "Hey, I'm a virgin" - you're prefacing your complete lack of confidence, so when in Rome... FUCKING LIE.
>>
because it's weak, beta and unmasculine. it means he has never "conquered" anything and he most likely won't know how to conquer you. it signals that you are actually just the first warm hole who would let him in, he is that low value and repulsive of a man.

unless he is an actual convincing "Christ Chad" who has actually accomplished many other things in life, can fufill his traditional role/provide for a family, and seems to have a genuine moral conviction in waiting for marriage. if that is not your case and you're just a regular male autist, the absolute best you can do is girls who are either 1. mentally ill 2. hideous or 3. prostitutes

this is coming from a virgin (female) autist. i'm still sort of waiting for a christ chad, but if i never find him i'll just die a virgin, beta men are the scum of the earth

n-no offense :3
>>
>>35636801
>reddit
>oriririririr
>>
>>35643451
Rice, I know that it's you. Don't be coy with me and don't you try to play like you're not Rice. I know Rice when I see Rice
>>
>>35645991
Is Rice a girl (female)?
>>
>>35644061
Yeah, but you're a WHORE, and nobody wants a whore
>>
>>35644444
I've literally fucked almost 600 chicks.. And again, you're a whore
>>
I'm not sure why it is in the first place for some girls. It seems like the only ones that care are the ones that like to sleep around and want a guy to have "experience" or some shit, which just seems stupid to me.

I actually wanted my guy to be a virgin before we slept together, mainly since I was one, too. I'm not into people that sleep around, and I wanted us to be each other's firsts. I still respect guys that are virgins or ones that just don't sleep around.

I don't care if you do fuck around and I don't think it makes you less of a person or something weird like that, but I just wouldn't be with someone that behaves like that.
>>
>>35637217
I think your a pretty cool guy Neptune.
You seem to know a lot about relationships.
>>
My oneitis tells me she doesn't want to be with a virgin because she doesn't want to have to be the one to teach someone how to have sex
>>
>>35646024
>>35646054
Where was it said that I'm a whore? I've slept with one man in my life, and my girlfriend currently.
>>
>>35646024
>>35646054
Samefag. Who cares if she's a whore-you clearly are, if those numbers aren't lies (which, lets be honest, if you're on /r9k/, they are)
>>
>>35646444
this is literally the main reason
>>
>>35644267
im new to discord

my user name is Mamoru#6422 i think
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.