[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there a any possibility to find a horny mature women on tinder?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Christina-Hendricks.jpg (650KB, 1505x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Christina-Hendricks.jpg
650KB, 1505x2048px
is there a any possibility to find a horny mature women on tinder?

I'm from Poland, all I want is to lose my virginity with horny mom
>>
>>35635214
I don't see why not
Assuming tinder is used in your area
>>
>>35635223
yes it's working here but how to start the conversation?
>>
>>35635248
I couldn't even wager a guess.
I've never used tinder
>>
File: jjj.jpg (69KB, 797x797px) Image search: [Google]
jjj.jpg
69KB, 797x797px
could have fugged this single soccer mom easily but didn't because autism + her being busy with mom stuff. but mostly autism

she had huge tits and was into kinky stuff like peeing and outdoor fucking too
>>
>>35635448
also samefag, I'm now seeing a single Korean mom, both of these were from tinder

The trouble with single moms is how busy they are, I wanted to see the Koreamom this weekend but she's busy with her kids
>>
>>35635214
Yes but they only take Chad, not you.
>>
>>35635214
I'm in the same boat as you m8
and from poland as well
>>
What is the best way for a shy guy like myself to get a mommy girlfriend?
>>
>>35635932
be handsome and in a position to be approached by them.
>>
>>35635947

>Handsome
I'm fucked
>>
>>35636180
Why would MILFs settle for less when they can have Chad? :^)
>>
>>35635214
When you say you're FROM Poland, do you mean you're currently living in the UK with the vast majority of the Polish population?
>>
Say in your bio that you're a virgin and want a mature woman to teach you about sex. You will for sure find a few takers.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.