[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The shitty headphones I've had for a while broke and Im

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: dj.png (214KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dj.png
214KB, 500x500px
The shitty headphones I've had for a while broke and Im looking replace them with some not shit ones. Any recommendations ?
>>
File: 61bURkvkPEL._SL1000_.jpg (61KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61bURkvkPEL._SL1000_.jpg
61KB, 1000x1000px
>>35635117
https://www.amazon.com/B%C3%96HM-Bluetooth-Headphones-Cancelling-Technology/dp/B01251KZUQ?th=1

BOHM Bluetooth wireless headphones. The best part is it comes with a nice detachable inline mic cable to use when the battery is dead or you simply dont want to mess with wireless. Super comfy and noise cancelling, there's soft leather stuff on the earcovers that you can go hours wearing and not have it be uncomfortable. Can find them refurbed on EBAY for like 34.99 or something and they are good quality there.
>>
>>35635117
How much can you afford ?
Look in the /mu/ archive there a section on cheap headphones.
>>
>>35635163
I'd like to stay below $100. I checked the catalog but I forgot to check the archive, thanks for the reminder.
>>
>>35635191
I can recommend Marshall Major. Had them for god knows how long, too poor to replace them nowm which is a shame because they were top tier
>>
are you gonna be an audiophile?
>>
>>35635385
This. Plus modmic
>>
>>35635385
Maybe one day. For now Im just looking for quality. Also are you trying to fool me with meme headphones, because these look goofy
>>
>>35635458
the memephones are the ATH-M50 which are pretty shit. Sennheiser's high end is GOAT. HD 5x8-series is also solid

but what are you looking for?

over-ear, on-ear, in-ear?

public use?

what kind of music do you listen to?

do you know what kind of sound signature you would prefer? (bass-heavy, treble-heavy, balanced etc.)
>>
>>35635117

I have 3 different models Grado cans I'm very happy with them. My sister was here the other day getting some music off my comp, she don't know much about them, but commented that she really wanted a sound sys that sounds as good as they do.
>>
File: jvc ha s400.jpg (60KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jvc ha s400.jpg
60KB, 1000x1000px
i got these like 5 or so years ago, still work fine
>>
>>35635532
Ill mostly be using them at home so on or over ear.

I listen to a little bit of everything desu.

Honestly idk, Im new to all of this, just trying to get into it you know ?
>>
>>35635650
if you're willing to go up to $150, the HD 598 is a good start. Balanced sound overall, will sound very bass-light if you're used to that
>>
>>35635713
Not him but what do you mean by balanced sound/ bass light. Which is it
>>
>>35635751
it's balanced but that will sound bass light to people who have never known anything other than cheap headphones which almost always jack up the bass to obnoxious amounts
>>
>>35635803
Huh...I had no idea. Might cop a pair myself to see what its like
>>
File: p1020768.jpg (1MB, 2558x1684px) Image search: [Google]
p1020768.jpg
1MB, 2558x1684px
>>35635117

MDR-V6

Little brother to the standard in studio headphones. Unbeatable until you break $300.

I know some people who have been using their pair for 20+ years.

Only real negative is their stock cushions. A good replacement set is only like $5 though.
>>
>>35635117
Literally anything. I've wearing $20 Sony headphones everywhere for years. Expensive headphones are a waste of money unless you work in music/audio
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.