[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys have any weird/autistic fantasies? Nothing lewd,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1460695286786.png (217KB, 355x337px) Image search: [Google]
1460695286786.png
217KB, 355x337px
Do you guys have any weird/autistic fantasies? Nothing lewd, just something odd that you think about a little too much.

For me it's this weird thing about having the power to shrink whatever I want to tiny proportions. I get lost in thought about building this mini civilization based in a bonsai at the center. It starts out with me alone, but eventually we get a whole civilization going and wind up with a capital city and some surrounding smaller cities. Thanks to the money people have contributed I'm able to buy and shrink down animals to introduce into our world as well. People have the ability to create model houses and I can shrink them down and place them in whatever area of the city they've been allocated.

It's basically just a world like we're in now, except more like a utopia where we can abuse the mechanics of my ability to shrink things to our advantage.
>>
I always think about being able to flip or rotate gravity for myself whenever I'm on the bus looking out the window. Just doing cool things and exploring the same world but from a new perspective seems really awesome
>>
>>35635125
That sounds pretty neat. Seeing the world naturally from upside down would be really cool.
>>
I think a lot about dying or suicide, not about the actual dying partbut how others would feel, how I could leave them as little work as possible (cleaning my stuff, selling whatever I can, sorting the rest of it, no mess upon death). I also play it through over and over how I could contact authorities so they would find me first and be able to harvest my organs but not to revive me.
>>
File: 1469891568441.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1469891568441.gif
1MB, 500x281px
I like to imagine that I live in a fantasy world, where I join a guild and do quests, have a party, explore the world, meet interesting women, etc.
>>
>>35635061
The ability to do martial arts but every move causes devastating damage to the surrounding enviroment
>>
>>35635188
>tfw you will never live in a world full of adventure
>tfw you will never live in a world where being an adventurer counts as a job
I guess I will just stick to my rpg's
>>
File: seaqueen.jpg (276KB, 550x2566px) Image search: [Google]
seaqueen.jpg
276KB, 550x2566px
>>35635188
>not wanting to fight interesting monstergirls instead
>>35635219
What kind of damage are we talking about?
Wall level? House level? City level?
>>
>>35635061
I have a large fantasy universe with numerous timelines and thousands of characters only a handful of whom take the perspective of the plot. Think of it in a similar manner as Jojo's Bizzarre Adventure, though set thousands of years from now where thousands of planets have been colonized by numerous intergalactic bodies. Such colonization being achieved by individual ethno-nations colonising exoplanets for themselves whilst interspacial organisations claiming strategically located exoplanets as convergence zones between different races. There are also augmented beings that have advances capabilities and can use what is essentially magic though such is very highly sanctioned and such people may be brought back from the dead or have existed for a very long time i.e. Jesus.

I hate myself.
>>
i always imagine that i can go back in time with all the knowledge i have so i could make myself less of a fuck up.
Maybe one day i'll wake up and get to try it all again
>>
>>35635061
Just a fantasy of finding myself in my huge city all alone, like in a seperate dimension or something, like a lucid dream but more real and solid and stuff and just fucking around doing whatever, some specific stuff, some exploring off limit areas and just getting lost in the massive city knowing that theres no fear because no people, no anxiety either, just carefree exploration and doing my own thing, would be a nice retreat to a place of total solitude when I'm feeling stressed or overwhelmed by social stuff like after a week of classes where I'm just fucking drained.

But I cant reach anything like that and am too much of a lazy fuck to lucid dream so instead I just stay in my room and fap instead, its not the same :^ )
>>
I imagine living in my school for a week when there's no one else there, so I can explore the school and mess with all the instruments and see where all the doors go.

In general I have fantasies about being completely alone (or with a friend or cure girl) and I or we explore the world exactly as it is now, but with no people, anywhere.

I imagine myself dying glorious, honourable deaths a lot.
>>
I want to be a superhero with an accelerated healing factor like dead pool
Wouldn't it be cool to just be able to run head on into gun fire and not have to worry?
>>
File: Balkenkreuz_svg.png (880B, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Balkenkreuz_svg.png
880B, 200x200px
>>35635061
sometimes I like to pretend in part of the Third Reich
>>
>>35635061
I want to do something heroic like protect something that is valuable to me
>>
I sometimes like to think about being the last survivor of the human race. Somehow also immortal and waiting for a new species to become sentient and live amongst them showing them cool human knowledge.

Pretty autistic.
>>
>>35635061

not sure if this belongs here, I pretend I'm speaking to an audience while I play games, sometime even while doing stuff away from the computer I narrate what I'm doing
>>
File: image%3A131697.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A131697.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>35635061
I like to think that im kobayashi, i like to imagine myself being killed by anime girls
>>
I think about hurting the people around me to comfort my ever happening awkwardness around them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.