[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp, It is said that on monday, March 20, the moon will collide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (5KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 284x177px
Welp, It is said that on monday, March 20, the moon will collide with the Earth. What will you do on your final day?
>>
>>35634611
fap and watch some shitty anime
maybe play some video games if I feel like it
>>
>>35634629
Will you sleep when the moon approaches the Earth, anon?
>>
>>35634611
Arson, loot, rape, pillage if we're being honest.
>>
>>35634670
>loot
>pillage

Why? we're going to die tomorrow, what's the point of materials?
>>
>>35634611
Go back to the first day and save earth.
>>
>>35634697
>save earth

Good luck, anon. You're going to need it.
>>
>>35634611
Be happy that it's over with
>>
I'll probably watch all the videos with roasties panicking while fucking chad at the same time.
>>
>>35634611
Will there be days after the final day?
>>
>>35634611
Haunt someone from the grave
>>
>>35634611
I once talked to a guy who worked at NASA and he said that if anything like this were to happen they wouldn't tell the public
>>
>>35634861
Nope. Sorry, anon.

I have been muted.
>>
>>35634885
Why? Mass panic, perhaps?
>>
>>35634642
if i'm sleepy
>>
>>35634902
Is this that hard to figure out on your own? How retarded are you? Can you even tie your own shoes?
>>
>>35635021

Answer his question you fucking self righteous cunt.
>>
I would shitpost on /x/ as to why you guys are pretending the world is ending
>>
>>35634611
Welp at least everyone else also does
I picture more stores would just let the door open so anyone grabs wathever they want since what's the point on selling something three days from the end of the world?
So that would be nice
Lots of people would want to travel to see their families that live away, it would be pretty cruel not to offer free flights then, pilots would volunteer, lots of pilots don't have a traditional family anyways
If that was the case I may want to die somewhere I have never been to before
>>
File: anzu_smoke.jpg (20KB, 640x462px) Image search: [Google]
anzu_smoke.jpg
20KB, 640x462px
Light up a first cig after many years.
Enjoy the show.
>>
>>35635145
You have a unrealistic amount of faith in people. Even as the world burns around them, they'll still expect you to pay for their stuff.
The prices of flights and other travel would be massively inflated due to the sudden extreme demand and the fact that people would willingly pay everything.
>>
>>35634611
Go to the top of my apartment building with some drinks and music then watch as the world is engulfed with fire.

Anyone want to join me?
>>
for the first time, i will be happy.
>>
Thats funny because the moon is actually moving away from us slowly, inch a year.

Fuck off OP
>>
File: 1489758598979.png (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489758598979.png
66KB, 500x500px
>>35635927
>taking this thread seriously
Really nigga?
>>
Try and get a job interview
>>
>buy a hooker

>fuck her

>after that I'll keep on driving until the world ends
>>
>>35636109
Serious bussizness
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.