/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

an /r9k/ help me figure out what is up with me, my bro, and my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 33128493971_62e2002e47_m.jpg (12KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
33128493971_62e2002e47_m.jpg
12KB, 240x180px
an /r9k/ help me figure out what is up with me, my bro, and my Dad? Don't tell me to go to a therapist. Fuck those, too many fakes.

I get crazy sometimes, happened since I was young. I get these weird ass bursts of energy that make me feel like I could kill a tweaker and scream at the top of my lungs in triumph. On normal occasions, I'm pretty well mannered. No depression or shit like that. I sometimes vent this energy by yelling random things into the air in intermittent bursts when amome

My father and brother both do this as well, although neither are curious as to why we do. We just do.

My father also has extreme anger issues. Brother as well--probably me too, but I never take things seriously enough. My dad used to beat my mom btw. They are divorced now.

I also get these weird intense shivers. Usually when too much stuff is going on, like I have too much adrenaline.

Any suggestions on how to figure this out? I'd go to /adv/ but it's glitched.
>>
Also, when I got adrenaline like this, I can't sit still. I was just ranting to two of my bros about how I could knock the shit out of someone, albeit they were both stoned so they were just laughing. Meanwhile I was shouting the lyrics to rage against the machine like a jackass. Felt on top of the world though.
>>
>>35634159
manic-depressive? bipolar? but also you sound like I was at 15.
I will remind you that this site is for 18 years and older. If you are under that age stop browsing this site immediately and don't return until the age of majority.
>>
>>35634159
could be on the autism spectrum a bit, I think it's from all the flame retardant chemicals on furniture these days. either burn to death, or be a little weirder than the average bear. Or maybe we're all weird and the retarded are just less afraid to show it. idk, idc.
>>
>>35634189
Yeah alright man. Thanks for the passive aggressive suggestion. Really contributed.

>>35634190
I'm just weirded out how it's my brother and dad too, otherwise I'd say that too.
>>
>>35634248
emotional disorders can be genetic.
But if you don't want to get diagnosed then you're out of luck figuring out your problem
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.