/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your enneagram + your MBTI For those that are wonderi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: file.png (113KB, 1148x774px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
113KB, 1148x774px
Post your enneagram + your MBTI

For those that are wondering enneagrams are another personality indicator, however while MBTI tries to focus on someone's internal thoughts, enneagrams instead deal with someone's behavior and relationship to the outside world.

Enneagram test: http://www.9types.com/rheti/index.php

Enneagrams information page: https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/

MBTI test: http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

Brainlet MBTI test (only take this if you have sub 100 IQ):
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

4w3 + INTP here
>>
>>35633676
>4w3

what does the "w" stand for?
>>
>>35633853
(dominant) wing

Basically, every enneagram type has a subtype that's one number before or after it's number. So you can be a 5w6 and a 5w4 but not a 5w7 or a 5w1

A subtype is exactly what it says on the tin. In MBTI this can be thought of being similar to the differences between an introverted type and it's extroverted counterpart, for example the INTP and the ENTP, both are very similar, but they slightly different focuses and preferences. Whereas an INTP wants to analyze and breakdown, an ENTP wants to explore, however both INTPs and ENTPs love exploring ideas and analyzing them more than most other types.

Back to Enneagrams now, a 4w3 is basically a four but with a focus on appearing successful and adept. They desire fame, identity and admiration in their local community while also having a rich internal life. A 4w5 also maintains a rich internal life, being thoughtful and introspective, instead of having a preoccupation with prestige and admiration, they direct more attention to analyzing and understanding ideas just for the sake of it.

I should also say, that it's called a wing because each type has two of them, a 4w3 is also a 4w5 to a lesser degree. If you like:

4w3 means that 4>3>5>everything else in terms of the dominance each type has in their personality.
>>
>>35633676
Ennegram: Equal Parts Reformer and Leader (1 and 8)
MBTI: ENFP
>Keys2cognition says I'm an ISFP when every MBTI I've done since the age of 16 has called me an EN-P and every one since the age of 21 has been ENFP

ok nice test l0l

The real question is what the fuck does this mean
>>
I am an INTP and on the Ennegram test i got most points for type 5, and then type 3 and type 1 (both equal amounts of points)

dunno what to make of that, i identify mostly with the type 5 since im very analytical and really enjoy learning new things.

I know that i'm an INTj Ne subtype in socionics tho
>>
>>35634244
Keys2cognition uses cognitive processes
16personalities uses MBTI

MBTI was derived (is a massive simplification of) from cognitive processes by two laymen with no real understanding of jung's original work on cognitive processes, 16 personalities is a reflection of that. Cognitive processes are supposed to reflect how someone thinks on the inside, while MBTI wrongly tries to measure the same thing but my examining their outside behavior. INTJs and INTPs are often confused in MBTI because of this, they're very similar on the outside but extremely different on the inside. Cognitive processes highlights this difference, 16personalities blurs it, along with the differences between many other personality types, leading to cheapening of what is already fast food psychology.

Shortly put, the 16 personalities test and every other test that doesn't examine cognitive processes examines an aspect of your personality, and then tries to guess the rest of it, including parts that have absolutely nothing to do with what it observed. keys2cognition examines an aspect of your personality, and then only tries to deduce facts about the things it has directly examined.

You're much more likely an ISFP than you are an ENFP. Infact, ISFPs and ENFPs are very likely to be similar on the outside. If you're interested in learning more, look up cognitive processes descriptions, otherwise please refrain from posting in MBTI threads.

As for enneagrams. well, if you're interested in learning about the types click on the second link and read around there
>>
>>35634381
It's just a personality test, it's likely to be somewhat inaccurate. If you're interested in becoming sure about your true type I'd recommending reading all of the personalities you scored high for. Although from first glance you seem like you're a 5w6, w6s tend to be similar to 3s and 1s and if you love learning new things and analyzing you're probably a dominant 5. You could also be a 4w3. I am one and I love analyzing and learning new things too, despite 5 being third in my type hierarchy (I am more immersed in my own idenity and how other people view me instead)
>>
I'm INFP and i got most points for type 5, then type 7 (and 9), then type 3&6, then 1&2, then type 4 and i got zero points for leader (Yay!) .

The other times i had taken the MBTI tests' i had gotten normie shit like ESFP, which it's never been anything like me; but now this test (and even the 16personalities one), said that i was INFP, and also the ISFP suits me very well.
Last month i fell into the worst depression i've ever felt and i think that and a couple other things changed me a little Now i'm afraid i'll relapse even harder into depression, but i guess i'll be fine :)
>>
I am an ISTP. Type 3 (6), type 4 (5), type 6 (5), and type 9 (5)
>>
>>35633676

INFP.

Type 4 - 8
Type 9 - 6
Type 7 - 5
>>
File: enneagram.png (26KB, 880x384px) Image search: [Google]
enneagram.png
26KB, 880x384px
Am I robotic? The test didn't seem very good since I was split 50/50 on some answers.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (44KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
44KB, 635x473px
Holy shit I don't want to be that guy in these threads but isn't this all a bit much? I think you guys are seeing these too much as diagnostic tests that define who you are and not just interesting insight into how your mind works. Because at the end of the day, it's all bullshit. It is accurate bullshit that can provide some sort of insight, but I'm not gonna take an entire internet course on a fucking test.

Thanks for reading my blog ;^)
>>
File: eUFRVQo.jpg (207KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
eUFRVQo.jpg
207KB, 640x458px
mfw type 2 and INFP
I wish I was a girl so I wouldn't be a beta cuck
>>
>>35635284
>INFP
>I wish I was a girl so I wouldn't be a beta cuck

same. the type just doesnt fit males.
>>
File: MBTI-Enneagram-Correlation2.jpg (36KB, 703x500px) Image search: [Google]
MBTI-Enneagram-Correlation2.jpg
36KB, 703x500px
Not OP but i have correlation between MBTI type and enneagram
>>
File: 1489780436393.jpg (48KB, 608x397px) Image search: [Google]
1489780436393.jpg
48KB, 608x397px
>>35635240
I would agree with your post if it wasn't actually an internet course.

How hard is it to read a few articles and do some introspection? It's supposed to be fun.
>>
Apparently I'm an ISTJ with highest score in type 7. Idk, I always tend to score differently each time I take these.
>>
File: lumber-doge-beanie-plaid-shirt.jpg (156KB, 735x735px) Image search: [Google]
lumber-doge-beanie-plaid-shirt.jpg
156KB, 735x735px
>ISFP
>4w5 with a high score on 9

cool
what do I do with this information
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.