[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question here. Would any of you ever seriously consider

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Serious question here.

Would any of you ever seriously consider entering into a relationship arrangement with a fiercely dominant woman? Where your partner was completely dominant over you and you were completely submissive to their desires?
>>
>>35633661
>Would any of you ever seriously consider entering into a relationship arrangement with a fiercely dominant woman? Where your partner was completely dominant over you and you were completely submissive to their desires?

you realize this is what 99% of robots want right
>>
>>35633672
this, originally thiis
>>
>>35633661
No because if her desires don't mesh with mine I'd get nothing out of it.
>>
I'm more into gentle femdom. She could pee all over me, cut me, choke me/suffocate me, beat me up, but no way would I let her peg me.
>>
>>35633661
Only in bed anon, pegging yes, bdsm no
>>
>>35633661
Sure as long as she doesn't want to hurt me too much.
>>
>>35633661
Yes, completely. I don't think I could be happy unless I was putting her needs and wants and desires before my own
>>
File: 1488418333666.jpg (60KB, 581x546px) Image search: [Google]
1488418333666.jpg
60KB, 581x546px
>>35633661
Personally? fuck no, id let my future partner have dominant moments if she wanted but i would be the main top so to say, can't imagine myself being a doormat
>>
Yes but only if she loved me a lot and didn't do anything with other men.
>>
File: 1417224077064.jpg (122KB, 911x766px) Image search: [Google]
1417224077064.jpg
122KB, 911x766px
Ye that's my hedonistic dream.
>>
No, I know this is pretty gay but I really just want vanilla missionary with the lights off sex 2bh, sex while nice I'm sure is not my priority in a gf. Also that BDSM crap sounds really not fun
>>
No. Nothing sets me off like disrespect. I would end up slapping her around.
>>
>>35633661
Of course not. Females are retarded. They can't even dominate their own feelings and they think they can dominate someone else? Sexually dominant women is a meme. Don't fall for it you retards they are always waiting for alpha cock and they will leave your sorry beta ass once she gets what any female wants.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.