[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happend to Eliza? Found out about her yesterday and ha

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 47I3UWh (1).jpg (453KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
47I3UWh (1).jpg
453KB, 640x1136px
What happend to Eliza?

Found out about her yesterday and have been obsessed.
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489912576116.webm
>>
>>35633435
Neuefag detected. Get off r9k before it's too late
>>
ew....embarrassing...
>>
File: 1486545003168.jpg (74KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486545003168.jpg
74KB, 750x750px
Same, bump.but now I don't like her voice.
>>
She decided to leave the Internet for around three months. She had been hospitalized not too long ago.
>>
File: HCoEhG9.jpg (46KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
HCoEhG9.jpg
46KB, 640x426px
>>35634061
Do you know why she wanted to leave the internet? Do you know how/when she said that?

Why was she hospitalised, I have a video from 2015 of her in the hospital, is it for the same reason?
>>
>>35633435
saged

oingoboingo
>>
>>35634061
Thanks, mate. Agh.. I'm uncomfortable with this newfound obsession.
>>
>>35633435
You can ask in this Discord for her:
https://discord.gg/fdrzRu3
>>
>>35634102
>>35634286
She began uploading videos (again, I believe) on her YouTube channel now called, ciaradesu, back in December of 2016. One of the last videos she posted back in either January or last month of February was a video in which she addressed her hospitalization and said it's not due to an eating disorder (as some were suspecting). As far as I know, she never revealed the exact reason behind her being in the hospital.

As for her not being present online at the moment, I'm not sure exactly either, but given her troublesome relationship with the Internet, 4chan, etc., it's not a bad idea for her to temporarily give it all a break. If my memory serves me right, she said in one of her last videos that she ultimately wanted to get her life together.

This is all based off memory though. Also, I'm honestly not one of her obsessed orbiters or anything. Yeah, I think she's cute and entertaining, but that's it. She definitely has her issues and she isn't worthy of any praise.

That's about it. One of her orbiters could probably give you a more detailed response though.
>>
>>35634390
Exactly. Like I don't wanna orbit. She sounds like her past life choices are ultimately a bad influence on those worshipping her. But that face, though.

What if she just posed for playboy when she came of age. Like.. the internet/print industry would just break.
>>
>>35634384
But that requires downloading discord -.-
Do you mean asking for her, specifically, like, to talk to, or just to see more pics of her?
>>
>>35634485
Her account is in the Fanclub Skype group, but she's on hiatus. Meant ask about her.
>>
>>35634536
Skype has groups?
>>
File: IMG_1198.jpg (107KB, 640x939px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1198.jpg
107KB, 640x939px
>>35634553
Yes, and many
Most people are switching to Discord now though
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.