[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wonder what it's like to be a gorgeous woman sometimes.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: t3_4rtq4f.jpg (170KB, 573x710px) Image search: [Google]
t3_4rtq4f.jpg
170KB, 573x710px
I wonder what it's like to be a gorgeous woman sometimes. I don't exactly want to BE a woman, but I truly wonder what it's like.

I wonder what it's like to have everybody pine after you.
I wonder what it's like to be extroverted and bubbly.
I wonder what it's like to have your pick of the litter when it comes to sex.
I wonder what it's like to be given the world handed to you on a platter through employment opportunities, scholarships, etc.
I wonder what it's like to NEVER need to try hard because you know that you can just be a whore and fuck dudes for money, or be a sugar daddy, or some beta provider will look after you.
>>
File: 1489549464642.gif (509KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1489549464642.gif
509KB, 700x827px
>>35633183
it's probably great. getting to be rude without consequence. getting to be whores without consequence. getting to be cruel without consequence. getting to be stupid without consequence. getting to do whatever you want, with little to no consequences.
but I will never know.
I am destined to be God's lonely man.
>>
>>35633183
In the US it's like being bestowed with god-like powers, but also being so naive and idiotic that you're incapable of using them wisely.
>>
>I wonder what it's like to be extroverted and bubbly.
This. I'm so dead inside, and as a man you constantly get judged for everything you do and your expected to be a high achiever.
>>
>>35633381
Sounds exhausting and pointless.
>>
>>35633381
*as an weird male you get judged constantly
Chad is worshipped
>>
It'd be like living in an entirely different world.
>>
>>35633183
What the fuck is that picture? Is this real? This almost makes me think SJWs have a point.
>>
>>35633541

Except SJWs are also the ones that enable a rape accusation with no other proof to ruin a man's life
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.