[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, why do women compete with other women? I honestly believe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2660.jpg (111KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2660.jpg
111KB, 1024x904px
Robots, why do women compete with other women? I honestly believe that the outfits, makeup, thirsty Instagram photos are not to only attract men because attracting guys doesn't require that much.

They don't care about eyebrows and makeup and lash extensions. Why are girls so catty? Why do they look the same these days too? I would think that they would try alternative looks to stand out.
>>
>>35633106
>>35633106
>Robots, why do women compete with other women? I honestly believe that the outfits, makeup, thirsty Instagram photos are not to only attract men because attracting guys doesn't require that much.
They all compete with each other for that too 10 percent of men and they need every advantage they can get

>They don't care about eyebrows and makeup and lash extensions. Why are girls so catty? Why do they look the same these days too? I would think that they would try alternative looks to stand out.
Social media is to blame. If there's a popular look it spreads like the plague. A lot of roasties are going for the Kylie Jenner look these days, that's why they all look the same. The septum piercing though, that one is beyond me. I have no idea on what world that looks good
>>
>>35633161
>The septum piercing though, that one is beyond me. I have no idea on what world that looks good
Some roastie in another thread yesterday was trying to tell me that the whole point of it was to weed out guys. But that is literally pants on head retarded if so. Why weed out people by giving yourself a piercing that makes you look like shit?
>>
All women have an innate desire to be beautiful so when they see something a cute girl doing/wearing something they'll copy it and then it becomes a trend
>>
Because they want the best male partner, and to get that they have to be more attractive to him than all of the other women.
>>
>>35633199
>Some roastie in another thread yesterday was trying to tell me that the whole point of it was to weed out guys.
But a septum piercing only weeds out the high quality men, a beta cuck doesn't care how trashy you look
>>
there's this new girl power meme where they all tell eachother how good they look and how they're all amazing

nice women are so nice to eachother
>>
>>35633161
The top 10% of men aren't chasing Instagram girls. Only for sex and sugar babies. How can you be in the top 10% by being basic too? There's too much competition when it's very easy to copy makeup and clothes.
>>
>>35633230
It's fake. Why is this a trend?
>>
File: Demi-Lovato-Leaked.jpg (284KB, 1452x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Demi-Lovato-Leaked.jpg
284KB, 1452x1936px
>>35633199
Lol roasties are retarded so that logic (or lack thereof) doesnt surprise me
>>35633239
Yeah but they're not in on the secret yet, they think if chad fucks them he'll take them seriously and maybe even marry them one day. Lack of male attention kills them on the inside but they lack the foresight to see that being a modest and humble woman would be better for them in the long term
>>
>>35634366
Modest women aren't considered hot 10% though. Even if they're pretty, they're average because they don't dress up.
>>
>>35633106
Feeling beautiful is one of the most satisfying feelings. Maybe males dont understand. Being able to look at yourself in the mirror and like what you see is addicting.
>>
>>35633106
>>35633106
>>35633106
For the off chance that prince charming does come around. That super high value guy. He doesnt exist though. It would literally have to be ran gosling and even he doesnt quite cut it.
>>
File: 1487490601798.gif (2MB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487490601798.gif
2MB, 375x375px
I constantly compete with other women, but not in that way.
I get VERY upset when a girl is in better shape than I am, or when she knows something I don't know, or when she's better than me in one of my hobbies, or when she has better grades than me in a subject I find important. I also get very triggered by girls who think they're music experts (though I still have to meet one who is), and girls who think they're good at programming and vidya.
I understand this is all very petty, but I hate myself for being a woman so being superior to other women is the only coping mechanism, other that being delusional and convincing myself that women are equal to men.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.