[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's the anon is so depressed and alone that the constant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1420164960463.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1420164960463.png
47KB, 632x852px
>it's the anon is so depressed and alone that the constant boredom is making him physically and mentally ill episode
>>
File: 1489182119763.jpg (57KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1489182119763.jpg
57KB, 645x773px
>not even a single reply

Not sure what I expected.
>>
Thinking about people I've disconnected from in hurts me good desu
>>
>>35632983
why don't you watch anime, play video games, or do drugs or something? better yet, do some cardio. it's scientifically proven to make you feel better by generating certain chemicals through your body.
yes, being alone sucks. But you can and should find ways to entertain yourself.
>>
>>35632983
have you tried not being a piece of shit? do you know what it's like outside your room? jesus.
>>
>>35633262
>depressed and don't want/have the energy to do anything
>dude just like do something bro XDDD
>>
>>35633276
Tried and failed over and over again, norman.
>>
File: 49a0fe17d2a8b7104644177c1d7d64bf.jpg (152KB, 1024x665px) Image search: [Google]
49a0fe17d2a8b7104644177c1d7d64bf.jpg
152KB, 1024x665px
Action or inaction, you decide.

You will be consumed by darkness either way.
>>
>>35633322
have you tried killing yourself? it's not that hard, and it beats being sick and complaining to other depressos.
>>
>>35632983
Try climbing
Climbing is fun
Anyone can do climbing
Climbing makes you /fit/
>>
>>35633350
Why don't you try it and get back to me.
>>
>>35633310
Fucking force yourself to. I am just like you. Jesus christ take some caffeine or something if you're really lethargic to the point of not doing anything. Trust me. I know it's hard to muster up that initial strength to do something.
Put that fucking train full speed and sever the fucking brakes.
>>
>>35633373
I do cardio every day and I'm on my 4th cup. Still depressed. Now what, Mr. Know-it-all?
>>
>>35633355
xd, just trying to help. hopefully you find some happiness in life that's not just lashing out at random strangers (>>35633310
>>35633391
) after complaining about getting no replies (>>35633190
). take care of yourself!
>>
File: Np82ClK.png (12KB, 128x123px) Image search: [Google]
Np82ClK.png
12KB, 128x123px
>>35633416
>tells someone to kill themselves
>"no u"
>omg, stop lashing out I'm trying to help
>>
>>35633391
well here's one that'll help you
if you haven't already, quit giving a fuck what others think of you. Find something you like and make that your purpose.
>>
>>35633476
If you have everything figured out, why are you on r9k right now?
>>
>>35633514
I never said I did.
and because there's more to this board than #depression tumblr faggotry.
>>
>>35632983
Wanna talk to someone about it? You can hit me up on skype if you want.
>>
>>35633551
>I never said I did.

I never said you said you did.

>and because there's more to this board than #depression tumblr faggotry.

You mean like shitty advice I could by typing "how to make yourself less depressed" into google and clicking a wikihow article? Apart from that it's just the same fucking recycled threads every damn day.

>"Pick one white boi"
>Ball kicking general
>some bait straight off the reddit homepage
>*blocks path*

This entire website is boring cancer. If you unironically like this board and aren't just using it as a social iron lung you need to reevaluate your life
>>
>tfw 3 day weekend from work
>tfw nobody to spend it with
>tfw aside from laying in bed all day refreshing the same 3 websites my only activity is drivong around for an hour at 3 in the morning
>tfw I have to tell my mom Im gonna get a slushie and snacks at the store
>tfw I never return with anything but she never questions it
>>
>>35633310
>>35633373

Not OP but same as OP.
Ive been getting out skating, surfing, snowboarding for nearly a year now, made a commitment to atleast get out and improve on something each day.

While i feel great doing that....soon as i stop all the lonelyness and depression sets right back in; usually worse because now i see myself doing things and being worthwhile yet still cant find happiness.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.