[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I'm so glad you're marrying me anon, I really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6730.jpg (43KB, 312x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6730.jpg
43KB, 312x472px
>"I'm so glad you're marrying me anon, I really love you! I'm so glad that you were able to look past my sexual history, that's all in the past now, it doesn't define me. I mean I've already had all the craziest wildest sex of my dreams with so many hot guys, I'm ready to settle down now, I'm a different person. I don't even care that you're a virgin who's been "waiting till marriage", I think it's really sweet! In fact I'm not even really a sexual person myself, so after we have one kid, you won't have to bother yourself with sex any more." :)
>>
That looks h*cking delicious
>>
Roast beef is fucking trash as a food as well. Fuck roast beef honestly.
>>
>>35632884
Not when it is drenched in piss, cum and period blood.
>>
>>35632868
>Im so glad that you were able to look past my sexual history, that's all in the past now,

This doesn't actually happen because girls feel entitled to that history. So much so that if you're unfortunate enough to have to date in your thirties, they will brag right to your face about these experiences on the first date, and expect you to accept it without hesitation.
>What's the big deal anon *shrug* I mean you slept around too back then, right?
>>
>>35632868
As the song goes, you can't turn a whore into a lady unless she wants to do it herself.

Once a whore, always a whore. Unless something drastic happens to her, she ain't changing.
>>
>>35632940
>"Yeah, so I fucked lots of hot guys that I was attracted to because women enjoy sex too. What a crime! You think all women should be obligated to sleep with bitter misogynist virgins even though we don't want to, just to please your peepee?"
>>
>>35632994
But the Chads who cum dumped you in the past don't want you now, so what are you gonna do? Go from being a "dog mommy" to calling your dog daddy?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.