[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today marks the very first day I've truly wanted to die.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1458004119757.jpg (40KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
1458004119757.jpg
40KB, 604x397px
Today marks the very first day I've truly wanted to die.

> Have a family dinner at my parent's house
> Whole family comes over
> Uncle is a foster parent
> Brings over this little girl
> Having a drink with my uncles outside
> "So, what's her story?"
> "Well, I'm not supposed to tell, but her dad beat her mom to death..."
> Awkwardsilence.jpg
> "In front of her?"
> "...In front of her."
> Feel a little bad for her
> She bumps into me a few minutes later as I'm getting a drink
> "Wanna play tag?"
> "Oh, I can't really keep up with kids like I used to..."
> She tags me and runs off
> Fuck it
> Play around with her the whole night; piggyback rides, swinging her around, tag
> "My mom used to do this with me. My dad too...but youre really good at this!"
> Have little conversations with her the whole night, she's super smart and adorable
> Grow attached really fast
> My aunt is a huge cunt to her the whole night, shoots me dirty looks whenever I'm being nice to the kid
> Night comes to an end
> "You're the best anon! You're so cool!"
> Hugs me and leaves
> Think about her life and how shit it is
> Start thinking how much my playing with her probably meant to her
> Realize I'll probably never see her again
> Ball my eyes out in the shower

This fucking sucks bros, I just wanted to entertain a kid and it played out like one of those shitty movies that baits for enotions.
>>
You're a good man, anon. If people, even children ever talked to me I'd want to make them happy. That's all I want. For people to be happy around me.
>>
Just live your life and try to help those around you. You made that little girl's day, hopefully she'll look back on it as a fond childhood memory in that sea of shit she lived through.
>>
Keep it up anon. To be truly happy is to know you make others happy
>>
you seem like a decent guy anon, not a pushover or an asshole, just the right amount of decency.
I could never be that comfortable around kids, but it seems nice that you can.
>>
File: IMG_0050.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
My parents foster kids they had this girl named Lexi we also had a teenager and her son one day we were out of the room and Lexi went in we didn't think much of it so we kept playing cards (that's what we were doing) 5 miners later we go back in the room we see Lexi fondling the abbeys fucking dick! This is the most fucked up girl in the fucking world I'm glad that girl wasn't a pedo dickhead like Lexi
>>
ahhh, this thread was like a breath of fresh air from the usual /r9k/ bullshit. thanks op, i actually felt something, i feel peaceful enough to finally go to sleep.

i understand exactly how you felt. you sound like a lover.
>>
>>35632642
aw anon that is a sweet story, goon on you for making that little girl's day.

Why is your aunt such a cunt?
>>
>>35632642
....is adopting her a possibility? You sound like a really nice person
>>
>>35634261
that was my reaction, you should totally just adopt her, dgaf if you're only like 20. just yolo your life up on a whim nigga. it'd make for a qt story
>>
>>35634311
She's his uncle's foster child dips. Learn to reading comprehension.
>>
File: pol.png (187KB, 758x631px) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
187KB, 758x631px
Just get a hold of your uncle. It's not hard if one of your parents is around. Then adopt her if you want to fuck your life. It'd be a cool experience, I think.
>>
File: 1454324938621.gif (1MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1454324938621.gif
1MB, 294x233px
>>35632642
does that wojak look like data to anyone? or is it just me?
>>
>>35634337
do you know what a foster child is? lol. that's almost always a temporary situation, it doesn't mean that they have any intention of adopting, and judging from the story, it seems unlikely that his aunt has an interest in keeping the kid around. kids in the fostercare system are almost always in and out of multiple homes, and rarely do they find stability. you're a fucking moron! :D
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.