[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Live in Los Angeles >RESIST TRUMP signs everywhere But

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: t5y54y54yhg.png (1MB, 1174x1119px) Image search: [Google]
t5y54y54yhg.png
1MB, 1174x1119px
>Live in Los Angeles
>RESIST TRUMP signs everywhere
But President Trump is actually the resistance in every sense of the word.
>>
the fun thing about the current political situation is that no matter what side you're on, you can pretend that you're some radical freedom fighter against "The Man"
>>
>>35632421
Trump is an Israeli puppet
>>
>>35632421
How the fuck is he the resistance

He is literally the embodiment of the fucking system

Is it just because he pisses off people who aren't white/straight/Christian

Is that your resistance, maintaining the status quo?
>>
File: 1488345741161.jpg (73KB, 812x674px) Image search: [Google]
1488345741161.jpg
73KB, 812x674px
Fellow LAfag here. Wait it out OP. Be a NEET until the storm is over. It's lihe Scott Adams said, being a Trump supporter in California is a death sentence. We're going to make it. Everything's going to be okay.
>>
>>35632450
I just try to stay quiet about who I support. It's getting annoying hearing about it 247
>>
>>35632483
>Be a NEET until the storm is over.
The GOP is going to hack away at social service programs like an ax murderer at summer camp.
>>
>>35632463
Are you retarded or just delusional?
>>
>>35632483
I've been NEET for 3 years and have a wagecuck interview on Monday. Thing about LA from what I can tell is that, aside from a few industrial centers like El Segundo and City of Industry/Commerce nothing is actually made in LA, and aside from IT and medical field, there is a huge polarization of wealth, either you're poor or super rich, either you have a white collar office job or food service/retail wagecuck. Damn, and I'm doubtful Trump will make deal to open factories in California like he is doing in swing states he won since there's no way Cali will go red in 2020
>>
Posts like these make me think the 'edgy rebellious' demographic of 4chan or teens are being directly marketed to, I mean it's pretty fucking ambitious to claim the president is actually the underdog
>>
>>35632421
Not if you're an illegal immigrant as mostnof SoCal is.

What's the point of having water laws if they aren't meant to be enforced? Is it just supposed to be a suggestion or something?
>>
>>35632676
Border laws*
>>
>>35632421
I don't fucking get it, guys. What's the point of stupid marches and protests bitching about Trump being president? I mean, he's already the fucking president ffs. No amount of wymyn, nigger or faggot marches are going to change that. What are they expecting? To Trump resign because he hurt their fee-fees?

I'm not American
>>
>>35632660
and yet Obama was touted as the underdog for 8 years. I mean, for someone who won twice while doing such a shit job, theres a lot of people who still act like it was some freak accident that the 'le ebic freedum fiter obumu is presiden'
>>
>>35632798
You misunderstand.

It's not about forming alternative political approaches or making actual well conceived changes happen.....it's about virtue signaling.

these are just get-togethers so that people can grab a bit of Fame on TV, or find out who in the public agrees with their point of view. It is more like the IRL equivalent of clickbait video titles on YouTube, than an effective civil protest with a coherent goal in mind.
>>
>>35632845
Is that why there are still Trump rallies post-election too? Because they want to virtue signal to each other?
>>
>>35632845
This. When I was 16 I went to BUCK FUSH protests to be edgy and impress punk girls with my stud belt and skull tee shirt I bought at Hot Topic
>>
>>35632676
hopefully the water in detroit gets turned back on i feel bad for the families in the embed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0cstUswnZQ
>>
probably cause LA is a sanctuary city and trump said he's gonna take a fat shit all over that bullshit. which judging by his track record after 2 months, he WILL do eventually.
>>
>leftists saying we need a revolution
>they don't realise we had one, and didn't invite them
>>
>>35632625
Not him, but you absolutely are.
>>
>>35632902
LA is not a sanctuary city officially, but what actually goes on here is that all police departments have a policy not to question resident status, and illegal immigrants have grassroots support networks where they can go and find housing and under the table jobs.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.