[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Don't like any food >Most food looks and smells like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1426139494287.jpg (226KB, 1166x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1426139494287.jpg
226KB, 1166x1242px
>Don't like any food
>Most food looks and smells like shit, have a very deep feeling that something horrible will happen if I eat it
>Eat mostly oranges, toast, and tendies
>Have to constantly be the one guy who doesn't order anything
>Will never be able to have an adult meeting or interview at a classy restaurant
>Normies never shut up about food and places they get food at etc

Why was I made to be incompatible with this world?
>>
>>35632151
the girl in that image is dangerously thin
>>
>>35632164
well she is a nymphthe literal kind not the sex term
>>
>>35632151
That's how I feel about music, I'm not allowed to say that because if I do people freak out and ask me if Im even human.

Can't wait till I'm old so people will expect me to be out of touch about bands and rappers and shit, maybe theyll stop judging me.
>>
>>35632151
I feel you OP. I was a picky eater as a kid and I still haven't completely grown out of it. Though I am much better than before.
>>
Are you a ghoul?
>>
>>35632376
Any advice for finding new foods to eat?
>>35632555
I don't believe so
>>
>>35632555
ghouls eat dead bodies. He's probably not a ghoul.
>>35632591
I taught myself to eat a few foods I didn't like by challenging myself to eating them whenever I could. I don't know that that would help you if you don't like most foods, though.
>>
>>35632151
Frog n Toad were niggas
>>
>>35632591
Honestly can't help you. My taste just shifted in my mid/late teens. Most of the foods I can't stand now are vegetables, but when I was a kid I couldn't even stand chicken and rice.
>>
>>35632151
Seems like there is something psychological about this.

Why wouldn't you eat some beans with a dash of salt and hot sauce for example? What about a carrot? Something plain like that which can't possibly have anything wrong with it.
>>
>>35632665
Also I still can't fucking stand soup.
>>
>>35632702
I like carrots, beans smell like shit to me but honestly I can't remember the last time I tried them so I'd probably give it a shot
>>
>>35632151
I'm the same, 26 years old. Only live off like 4-5 things. Most of it involves potatoe.
>>
>>35632306
well she's sucking a frog's dick, so she's probably both.
>>
If you start cooking as a hobby it might make you want to try different foods.
>>
>>35632151
Ha OP I haven't seen that pic posted in years.
>>
>>35632372
You don't like any music at all? Like not even random songs here and there? I find it very hard to like any modern music. I'm not even a lewronggeneration fag but I just tend to hate the electronic sound and focus on some big base drop most songs these days seem to be proliferated with
>>
>>35632719
All the foods you either like or are willing to try (toast, tendies, beans, carrots) brown/orange in colour. Coincidence?
>>
>>35634860
i like grapes and strawberries and green m&ms
>>
>>35634783
this is actually the GOAT plan i feel like, i would start now but i live with others and refuse to use the kitchen if anyone is in there or the room attached to it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.