[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could a grill do to never be seen sexually by anyone? Outside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1438663130102.gif (133KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1438663130102.gif
133KB, 500x500px
What could a grill do to never be seen sexually by anyone?

Outside of having terrible hygiene, what could she do to never make anyone think "yep, wanna tap that"?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>35631526
>What could a grill do to never be seen sexually by anyone?
be ugly
>>
>>35631552
Pretty much this, and we're talking like REALLY ugly, so fucking ugly no one could look at your face for a extended period of time.

I'd say be hairy too, but the thing is, there's a fetish for everything so at least some men would still want to bang you,
>>
>>35631526
Convert to Islam and wear a full face burqa
>>
>>35631577
>so fucking ugly no one could look at your face for a extended period of time.

So what, take a chainsaw to the face?
>>
>>35631526
Don't wear makeup
Pick clothes that hide the goods
seem like some good steps
Also ask your friend if she wants a robot bf.
>>
>>35631625
That might not be enough, but you've got to start somewhere.
>>
just don't care about people seeing you sexually?
>>
>>35631526
the women I never look at sexually are usually A. really ugly B. too old C. morbidly obese or D. Never leave the house.

I recommend you do D. until you qualify for B.
>>
>>35631526
I was reading a book and one of the qt3.14 characters threw acid on her face so nobody would rape her on her journey. It worked for the most part, only 1 guy tried to and he was either a sex addict or drunk or both can't remember.
>>
>>35632258

People get pissy when you're (attempt at) friendliness doesn't lead to sex. And then they stop talking to you so you know whatever semblance of friendship you had was worthless to them.

What's worse is that if you're not disgustingly ugly like >>35631577, someone will try anyway since they'll think you're desperate. And then they get mad anyway when you say no.

>>35632303

Someday, anon. Someday. If only neetbux were an option.
>>
>>35631758
>Don't wear makeup
If your life is hard enough that you have to ask this question (i.e. you're not gorgeous) this is probably enough
>>
>>35632480
just start doing self-destructive behaviors until you qualify for crazy money
>>
>>35632351
what's the book called? origami
>>
Refer your friend to a leetle general on /lgbt/ known as /ftm/

Tell her to learn how to properly tie a hangman's noose too, as she begins her transition because I can guarantee you, you have no idea, no inkling how much scarier, lonelier and generally all around shittier life is without a pussy pass is you dumb stupid bitch.

Ta!
>>
>>35632502

>tfw makeupless legbeard without the crazy hair and SJWness

Normies don't bother with you (for the most part). But on the flipside, no one'll ever be friendly to you unless they want something.

Helping people and feeling the slightest ounce of appreciation is nice. Being a mule and carrying things is nice. Being thought of as an easy way to make someone's genitals wet is not nice.

>>35632526

Any recommendations? Deburring tools cut a ton as it is.
>>
only thing not mentioned yet is a religious zealot
>>
>>35631526
Maybe she's a religious zealot.
>>
>>35631526
Have a shitty personality.

I knew this girl in my class who would audibly bitch and moan at everything others did. I don't think anyone likes that.
>>
File: unnamed.gif (282KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
282KB, 500x500px
Wear burqa and baggy clothing keeping all skin and hair covered except for eyes and hands.
>>
>>35632480
>People get pissy when you're (attempt at) friendliness doesn't lead to sex. And then they stop talking to you so you know whatever semblance of friendship you had was worthless to them.

It's not just that it didn't lead to sex.
People are probably upset because it didn't lead to a relationship.

If you want to actually be in a relationship with somebody, to love them and take care of them, and she doesn't want it, it feels terrible to be around her.
Constantly having to try to push down the feelings of love you know you'll never be able to express.
Just wanting to be able to hold her, to tell her how much she means to you, how much you love her.

Having to ask yourself why she didn't want you.
Constantly being reminded that you weren't good enough.
Having to remember that you're inadequate every time you have to suppress all of the love and affection you would give anything to be able to share.

You know nothing's ever going to come from it, because you're not good enough.
You know that you need to move on, that loving her like this is only going to hurt you, and close you off from meeting other girls.
Not that you want other girls, you feel like you'll only ever love her.
But every time you talk to her, hang out with, see her, see how god damn beautiful everything about her is, it makes it that much harder to let go.

So you try to stop seeing her and talking to her so much.

It's not just about wanting to fuck you.
>>
>>35632222
god damn these digits got me hard. right, you'd have to do much more damage than just destroying the face. we'd have to mutilate the entire body until it was barely recognizable as female, and then it might be a fair battle between her and a 5/10 male. TBQFHWYRN MY FAMILY
>>
>>35631526
Nothing.

You'll always be attractive to someone as a woman because thats your very fucking purpose of life...to attract a penis that pumps life into you and the cycle repeats.
>>
>>35631599
>>35631577
some people would still find that hot and try abuse.

the only way is having a horrible skin deformation (any kind)
>>
get fat and wear loose clothes

you will still get hit on by guys who just don't want to be lonely anymore though
>>
File: feel cry.jpg (66KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
feel cry.jpg
66KB, 509x619px
>>35634718
>you will still get hit on by guys who just don't want to be lonely anymore though

I'm sorry.
>>
No matter what you do, I'll always want to fuck you.
>>
>>35631526
If you mean ALL men that's impossible. Black men will fuck anything. They don't really care because the don't plan on sticking around and They are constantly horny. White men will reject you if you aren't 7/10 and Asian men don't fuck fat girls but Brown men don't mind either
>>
>>35631526

Becoming conscious of your own femininity and how you want to relate to guys. Guys will always think you are beautiful, but a lot of us will fetishize it and sexualize it. Your being a sexual object is not the truth, however. Look for the knowledge in YOURSELF. You are a woman, you have inner wisdom. You should be conscious of exactly how beautiful you are in your female identity alone. How special you are. Men are a tough, rowdy kind of being, but you have that caring, motherly feminine characteristic that all men love. You should become aware of how to handle it and how to be yourself around guys. Please give yourself a chance to understand this.

This is coming from a guy
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.