[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright you fucks, it's time for a Secret Fetish thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: UO6EOJZ.jpg (32KB, 209x635px) Image search: [Google]
UO6EOJZ.jpg
32KB, 209x635px
Alright you fucks, it's time for a Secret Fetish thread.

Tell us your one fetish that nobody will ever find out about you. The more fucked up, the better.
>>
>>35631247
I often fantasize about body switching with a girl and fucking myself and getting pregnant with her body after tying my old body up.
>>
I want to smoke meth and have a thicc dominant bitchy girl deeply grind her bare pussy and ass all over my face, rubbing her scent and marking me, and I want her to piss all over my face like it was no big deal
>>
I want to freeze the time in my class and impregnate every girl there with my seed. They would all be pregnant and wouldn't know how it happened.
>>
I'm into beastiality, but not the normalfag "teehee i fucked a dog" type. I want to watch a girl get raped by horses, pigs, bears and other shit like that. Also the thought of a giant mutated insect raping a girl makes me diamonds.
>>
To be knotted. I'm never telling the bf.
>>
File: 1489078009184.gif (208KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
1489078009184.gif
208KB, 312x322px
This is oddly specific, but:

I want to be in a three way relationship with two other women, where one is dominant and the other is submissive, but the sub doesn't submit to me, just the domme. It's even better if the sub doesn't find me attractive, but the domme makes her fuck me anyway, even while she complains the whole time.
>>
>>35631517
>other women

That was a seriously unfortunate typo. I'm a dude. Please don't try to orbit me, robots.
>>
I want a gf who wants me to repeatedly hypnotize her and turn her into a totally subservient and obedient sex toy.
>>
>>35631247
I hope this isn't too weird for you roboticals
>>
File: 1489615542171.jpg (27KB, 477x162px) Image search: [Google]
1489615542171.jpg
27KB, 477x162px
>>35631621 okay here it iss oregonobro
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.