[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your ideal life like? I'd marry a businessman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 911furry.jpg (67KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
911furry.jpg
67KB, 400x600px
What's your ideal life like?

I'd marry a businessman who often goes on business trips around the world. Our home base would be in Sweden or Norway, and we'd have two kids: a boy and a girl.
>>
>>35630738
>start the politician genocide and the benign dismantling of society
>become revered as savior of mankind
>spend rest of life with reconciled highschool sweetheart/childhood friend
>have 20 kids
>>
>>35630738

Sounds like the plot to "Montenegro". Are you going to get bored and run off with an Eastern European gypsy too?
>>
Are you a girl(female)? I'm pretty close to that description. In fact I'm on a business trip right now, and returning to Europe tomorrow.
>>
>>35630911
Yes. Where do you travel? What's your business?

>>35630904
Gypsies have aids.
>>
>>35630969
I work in finance, doing programming type of stuff. I'm in Asia now. Travel pretty often.

What can you bring to the table? Describe why you would make a good wife?
>>
>>35630969

Well, they didn't when that movie came out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5mEeOeEMh8
>>
>>35631063
I wouldn't make a good wife. I am, frankly, a depressive turd on legs.

Oh well.
>>
>>35631098
Ah, too bad. So you want what you can't have? Because the traveling businessman can be picky about what kind of a girl he picks.

Are your problems just mental? Or are you fat as well?
>>
>>35631145
Mental. I'm the type of person who will likely end up in a mental ward one day. I'm vulnerable, paranoid and generally sad. But that's r9k for ya. I wasn't really looking for a date anyways, just daydreaming.
>>
>successful career in medicine (leaning on infectious disease right now)
>be too useful/smart for the hospital to fire me
>solve some kind of "unsolvable" problem (maybe this one is a bit unrealistic)
>lose like 100lbs
>get married to a beautiful lady
>adopt kids (I don't want them to get my disease)
>raise them to be strong members of society
>have a job that doesn't bore me to death and pays my medical bills
>live comfortably - not paycheck to paycheck
>be in as little pain as possible
>try not to die/end up in ICU before 60
>>
>>35630738

And while hes away providing for you, you fuck as many muslim refugees as possible right?
>>
>>35631314
Ideally I'd help him out with stuff. Maybe I'd run a little internet business of my own.
>>
>>35631314
When he'd be in other countries I'd be traveling with him.
>>
>>35631236
I'm more of a Chad (hey, traveling for business) but I've become intrigued with the idea of taking in a broken fembot and using her as a sex toy and maid. You are fully submissive when it comes to sex, right?
>>
File: Darby_Crash.jpg (36KB, 240x332px) Image search: [Google]
Darby_Crash.jpg
36KB, 240x332px
heroin addicted punk singer
make one legendary album
band breaks up
overdose one week later 21 years old
kinda already on my way lol
>>
>>35631440
I'd most likely be too depressive and vulnerable to go with such an arrangement. Without constant emotional support I'm a wreck; being used as a sex toy would break me more.
>>
>>35631440
If I wanted to be a sex toy or a maid I'd travel the world myself and just bang random guys who can afford it, that's hardly a unique opportunity..
>>
>>35631521
I'm a random guy who can afford it. You'll be my sex toy and maid now?
>>
>>35631488
Sounds great. I'll break you even more and then in the end kick you to the curb. That's what you actually want right?
>>
>>35631570
Nigga. I'm not sane. If I end up slitting my throat in the hotel room because my mental health gets worse you'll be stuck with the cleaning bills.
>>
>>35630738
>Be married to a qtpi
>Live in a big city
>Have a beautiful loyal daughter who I will protect from everyone else
>Teach her math and physics and chemistry and shit like that
>Have her marry an honor roll handsome boy (white)
>Discuss math, physics and psychology with daughter's bf and her
>Have bf marry her
>Live happy and have them visit for Thanksgiving and Christmas and whatever other holiday shit people visit for.
>>
>>35631600
Start teaching her that stuff young. Kids learn best when they're tiny. And send her to an Ivy League college, there are lots of smart handsome boys there.
>>
I just want to marry a nice girl, have a few children, work hard to support them, and live in a nice, stable society without FUCKING COMMIES everywhere.
>>
>>35631594
If you promise to first put a layer of plastic on the carpet, I'm fine with that.
>>
File: 400000_keks.jpg (20KB, 256x381px) Image search: [Google]
400000_keks.jpg
20KB, 256x381px
>>35631635
>Implying that will ever in a million years happen to me
>>
>>35630738
>recover
>study/make music and start painting again/both
>make enough money to live comfortably
>rent a nice inner city place
>meet creative qt
>nise.

not really thinking about my 30s
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.