[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every thread you had made this week got directly to page

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1488484115999.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488484115999.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>every thread you had made this week got directly to page 10 with 0 replies
>the same goes to all the posts you have made lately

Do I really need to post as a rostie or showing my butt to get (you)s?
>>
File: 1467320348597.png (230KB, 509x558px) Image search: [Google]
1467320348597.png
230KB, 509x558px
>>35630632
Well, congrats. I'm posting in your thread right now. I hope this helps.

This makes me feel like my posts are actually valuable now
>>
i kill almost every thread i post in, and i'm not posting in dead threads, it'll be a handful of posts all within a 5 or 10 minute timespawn and mine is the last one. then i keep the thread open on another page and check it every so often until it inevitably gets archived.
>>
>>35630822
>>35630632
It's not you. The only threads that get replies are meme spouting redditors, bait, and trap/soc shit.

Don't feel bad.
>>
>>35630892
what threads do you like to reply to?
>>
The only place I can get regular (you)s is in a certain general thread on a topic I'm fairly knowledgeable about. My posts elsewhere all go completely ignored, and I never make threads.

It's stupid, I just wish people on 4chan liked me and found me interesting. I hate myself for craving validation.
>>
i had 2 threads that got like 100+ replies the other day
>>
>>35630632
>showing my butt to get (you)s?
yes

post ass now
>>
>>35630927
I like the original story/conversation threads that don't devolve into roastie worship. Good feels threads are cool. There's one right now about what you would do with $35000.

Pretty much the stuff that r9k should be about.
>>
>>35630957
oh nice guess that means that OPs plights are worthless

im feeling kinda full right now, time to cancel that world hunger thing amirite?
>>
>>35630946
If you want attention, probably shouldnt come to the place where you're always anonymous.
>>
>>35631086
This is the only place where I'm capable of expressing myself at all
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.