[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you act as a boyfriend? What kind of boyfriendl-y

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 61962922_p18_master1200.jpg (406KB, 652x650px) Image search: [Google]
61962922_p18_master1200.jpg
406KB, 652x650px
How would you act as a boyfriend? What kind of boyfriendl-y things would you do?
>>
>>35630612
thats when you discover
>>
I usually tread slowly because if it were up to me, I wouldn't even go out. Just staying indoors and fucking once in a while.
>>
as time goes on, I realize I would make a terrible boyfriend
I can barely stand being around my family every day, looking forward to the time when they all go to bed so I can finally have time to myself
having a gf, someone that would be up my ass 24/7, would drive me insane
>>
well for one thing she would be forced to have cuddles for a minimum of 2 hours per day
>>
i don't know

what do bfs even do?
>>
I would have sex with men while she records it and masturbates.
>>
>>35630612
touch penises.
>>
Text good mornings to my gf/bf when I wake up and hold hands and cuddle. If they're into video games I'd play a lot with them too, maybe cook together.
>>
>>35630612
Tell stories.
Play mean tricks.
Suck her dick.
>>
>>35630743
This is funny
Hopefully you find an original girl
>>
>>35630688
Are you me?

I'm such a loner that a gf would probably feel suffocating, but I want a wife and kids.
>>
>>35630688
>having a gf, someone that would be up my ass 24/7, would drive me insane

christ, finally someone else gets it
>>
>>35630743
this is all i want in a relationship
oregano
>>
>>35630612
probably act playful or instigate fucking
>>
>>35630612
I'd probably try to communicate too much. Unless she's clingy I'm doomed.

Otherwise just generally being attentive, specifics would depend on her.
>>
>>35630612
Hold her face down on the bed with my strong arm, yank off sweat pants and smell her ass.
>>
Learn things together
>>
I'd like to go on dates, cuddle, sex, adventures, games.
Unfortunately the likelihood of acheiving the girlfriend is pretty low.
>>
File: interrogation.jpg (289KB, 1228x868px) Image search: [Google]
interrogation.jpg
289KB, 1228x868px
>>35630612
Talk to her about everything.
Be silly around her.
Let her spoil me and spoil her in return
Play videogames together and help her when she's stuck.
Watch anime together while cuddling under a blanket.
Exercise together.
Have a boner 24/7 and try to get her to indulge in my fetishes.
>>
Sit in my house together with her, discussing how much we society.
>>
>>35632944
>how much we hate society
>>
I'm usually more like a dad in an odd way to my gfs. I make dumb jokes and i tickle them because i think it's cute. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me, i guess some girls think it's cute but i think most find it creepy
>>
>>35630612
I wouldn't know. Never really gave it much thought. Depends on the circumstances of the relationship I guess.

More importantly though, it also depends on the woman I end up with. If it's anything like the shit my dad dragged in twice and married to, I'd probably separate as soon as possible. Got more important things to worry about like getting a stable life.
>>
play video games and watch anime together
cuddle
talk about stuff and share our feelings and opinions about things
laugh at each other's stupid jokes and be silly
cuddle more
take walks together while holding hands
go out on dates
have loving, passionate sex together

there's definitely more but that's all i could think of for now
>>
>>35630612
>How would you act as a boyfriend? What kind of boyfriendl-y things would you do?
idk
>>
>>35630612
>How would you act as a boyfriend? What kind of boyfriendl-y things would you do?

I would stretch out her little anus
>>
>talk to her all the time
>do daily activities together
>hobbies
>bring her with me when hanging out with friends

>>35630712
This too.
>>
for someone i truly loved id cuddle with her all night long while we lay in bed and watch movies stroke her hair id be grabbing her butt in public just to embarrass her we'd go to the beach overnight every now and then listen to vaporwave or other music drink, dance and talk all night
>>
>>35630688
fark, i had a gf once for a couple weeks.

literally constant fucking messages asking for attention and if you even once say you just want some time to play the vidya you get fucking roastie roasted and shamed as if the vidya is more important.

But its like fuck we just spent the entire day doing some shit now i just wanna do my shit...

So i dumped her. REGRETS! been alone ever since.
>>
File: sonichu.jpg (65KB, 1290x726px) Image search: [Google]
sonichu.jpg
65KB, 1290x726px
>>35630612
>make lunches
>go to museums
>go on hikes
>take classes together
>talk about our feels
>tell good and bad jokes
>watch animations movies and criticize them
>write a song/poems for her
I'd be bf no.1
even more so than robbie rotten
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.