[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I was going to kill myself, which ways are the least painful.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 2016-04-27 07.29.07.jpg (36KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-27 07.29.07.jpg
36KB, 640x601px
If I was going to kill myself, which ways are the least painful. that would be great
>>
File: 1489828483430.png (59KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1489828483430.png
59KB, 300x169px
>>35629123
Tie a belt to a door handle and ur neck pull it tight af till u black out and gravity will do the rest.
>>
>>35629199
thanks
oregino
>>
>>35629123
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide

even less painful than a short drop hanging
>>
>>35629218
If u go though with it u should stream it. :) would make my day. Probs not original
>>
Run a hot bath
Drink/Do some drugs whatever
Once your skin is flushed, make a few incisions in your wrists/lower arm, doesn't even have to be deep
Close your eyes and bleed out/pass out and drown

If you don't want to drown, support your neck with something or lean into the wall
If you won't be found for a while, strongly recommend putting some kind of note out so people can find you. Bath water corpse is fucking grim for whoever finds it

This method has a very high failure chance. If you're sure, its a great way to go, but it gives a huge amount of time to pussy out
>>
>>35629331
there is no way that would work right? small cuts on wrist do they have to be heavily bleeding?
>>
>>35629385
The hot water facilitates bleeding

If you get the right spots deep enough you can hit arteries/veins and bleed out fast. You don't have to tear down your arm and really hurt yourself

Oh and just in case

>Do not do it. There is always another option. Call Samaritans. Final solution to temporary problem. Not liable
>>
>>35629123
Gun blast through the head would probably be the least painful.

Unless you fuck it up and end up severely handicapping yourself for the rest of your life.
>>
>>35629385
Don't do what any of these faggots are saying. Jump off something really high up in a diving form your head will literally explode instantly. Also you get the rush of falling really fast just before hitting the ground.
>>
Seriously though OP why do you want to kill yourself, if you tell us the reason we very well may be able to fix it. If your so miserable that you want to off yourself you could do really dangerous shit to make money and use that money to make yourself less miserable.
>>
File: 1487429427822.jpg (343KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487429427822.jpg
343KB, 1024x1024px
>>35629483
what kind of dangerous shieeet?
>>
OP do it, we will make sure have the quickest death.

Carbon monoxide poisoning, very non painful
>>
>>35629123
Sit in your car in a closed garage and leave it running.
>>
These threads are never helpful.

I know killing yourself is wrong but saying its never the answer is ridiculous.

There must be a way that doesnt involve brutality or anything with a tale connected.
>>
>>35629123
In service to a higher cause.
>>
>>35629123
call this number and see if it changes your mind.
please, if you're going to die, just try and call first
1-eight hundred-273-8255
>>
Shooting yourself in the head is probably your best bet.
>>
>>35629123
Cut your intestines out with a butcher knife.

Not the least painful, but it's what a worthless sack of shit like you deserves
>>
>>35629123
>>35629282
Here's the answer you're looking for. Alternatively you could do the helium method, I think even taking a bunch of painkillers or something similar will "put you to sleep" so to speak, but you may want to look it up to confirm. I don't know how common it is throughout the world but in Switzerland they have doctors that will help you with assisted suicide. Whatever you do, may you find peace.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.