[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you rather >get in a relationship with a 3-4/10 who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

would you rather
>get in a relationship with a 3-4/10 who loves you
or
>not get in a relationship at all
>>
>>35629060
No relationship at all, by far.
>>
I'll take the relationship. Are you offering, OP?
>>
>>35629430
im a strong 5
>>
would you rather
>date an ugly guy who has a toxic personality and has no friends and has never done a single kind thing for anyone nor shown any gratitude for what he was given with his life and only thinks about sex

or

>a super strong chad who goes to church and is rich and improves his body by going to the gym and helps people out from friends to random strangers
>>
>>35629463
Is the third option a 5/10 who doesn't love you but will date you anyway?
>>
>>35629511
imagine being in a position in life where you're capable of helping people
>>
>>35629520
no thats me
>>35629511
calm down friendo
>>
If I have some sexual attraction to her, then sure.
>>
>>35629552
Yeah, so will you love me? This is very, very important.
>>
>>35629060
Not at all. Just cause she likes me doesn't mean I'm guaranteed to like her back. Not even only talking about looks, I am highly unlikely to like most personalities. Especially if she likes me and chases me, I am unlikely to like her back. I dislike girls who act like they win by default.
>>
>>35629060
>who loves you
Yes please the rest won't matter after a month or so.

>>35629511
>implying chad wants to date ever girl out there
He'll fuck them though, I won't dispute that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.