/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else can't find the energy to get a relationship?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1488488068234.jpg (89KB, 1037x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1488488068234.jpg
89KB, 1037x1065px
Anyone else can't find the energy to get a relationship?

I desperately want a gf but whenever I actually start to take action to tht end - asking a girl out, logging back into tinder or whatever - I remember how fucking boring it all is and lose all motivation. Right now I've got at least a dozen unanswered messages on tinder and facebook all from girls I'd love to date but I just ... can't be bothered.

Are most girls really that boring or is this a sign my antidepressants aren't able to control the fatigue anymore? Or is this some beta "I'm not worthy" sort of behaviour

>Pic unrelated
>>
>>35629047
Yeah, I find it exhausting to talk to girls because I'm expected to lead the conversation and constantly remind her that I exist.
>>
That sounds like actual depression fatigue. Talking to new girls is exciting and invigorating for me.
>>
>>35629047

I know the feeling. I keep getting into situations where I should ask the girls number but I just realize I really can't be fucked with all of that.

Maybe it's low testosterone or something. I should be chasing after girls as hard as possible but when push comes to shove and it's time to go in I just can't be bothered.
>>
>>35629047
I'm just waiting to meet a girl through a chance encounter, befriend her and slowly fall in love like in muh stories but fates taking its fucking time with the chance encounters.
>>
>>35629047
>Anyone else can't find the energy to get a relationship?
I can't make up my mind on who to pursue.
that plus there is an element of fear and sadism involved that I feel will ruin shit for me.
>>
>>35629047
Anon, you really have depression fatigue, and not even the perfect girl will cure it. Try to do things that will make you love yourself (like going to a GYM, eating a dish all made by you, seeing all your achivements), and of course, follow your visits to your psychiatrist or psychologist. Loving youself should be on top of everything, because if you don't love youself, how in ths earth can you love a girl?
>hurrr fukin fugut
>>
>>35629135
>Talking to new girls is exciting and invigorating for me.
Fuck. I've met literally one girl in my life where that was the case and I could have an enjoyabe conversation without it feeling awkward and exhausting.
There's a few other things that leave me concerned my depression's relapsing now though so maybe I'll organise an appointment with the shrink on Monday.

>>35629064
This. You need to lead the convo, plan dates and shit. It's tiring.

>>35629155
I'll even ask their number and just never message them. Or I get a text from them, think "I can't face that right now, I'll reply later" then a day or two later I'll get something like "??Why aren't you replying?!?!"

>>35629190
I met my first gf through a chance encounter. She was adorable. Relationship was amazing. I'm still not over the breakup
Good luck anon. I hope you find someone special and it lasts.
>>
>>35629257
Thanks anon. Thats all the good advice I know but just haven't been keeping up with recently. Fuck I wish wish I'd never stopped going to the gym.

>>35629240
>There is an element of fear and sadism involved that I feel will ruin shit for me.
?
>>
>>35629452
fear of falling in love and being that vulnerable, fear of not measuring up and getting cucked.
and sadism because I might emotionally abuse her.
>>
>>35629047
Yeah I use Tinder just for that ego boost, I think my problem is I just don't want to put on a front, been there done it, it's mentally exhausting doing your own shit then getting a text you need to take your time replying to and shit, fuck that.

I'm a retard though cause I've just not got it in me to fuck randoms
>>
I want one but
>no car
>no job
>living with dad
>sleeping on the couch so no room to myself
>>
>>35629632
>fear of falling in love and being that vulnerable, fear of not measuring up and getting cucked.
That's one of the reasons my last relationship ended. I was afraid of being vulnerable and of being cucked so I preemptively cheated on my gf a few times. Now the relationship's over I'm rather blase over the possibility she may have cheated but perhaps I turned it into a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.