[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>do everything I can to forget about girl >have to see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

>do everything I can to forget about girl
>have to see her occasionally at University
>she's nice to me because we use to be close but that's all
>delete her on everything, battlenet, steam, phone, wish I could delete her email
>resist strong urges constantly to message her when I'm fucked up
>she has boyfriend now and it kills me, she seems happy though so that's good
>stay can't stop thinking about her and past time together as short as it fucking was
>constantly thinking about her
>can't resist urge to check her twitter and twitch, then just to feel bad to see her talking to bf

This is starting to creep me out. I need her out of my head. I can stop myself from talking to her and messaging her, but I am still going insane. This is so unhealthy. I want to stop thinking about her and focus on other relationships. She wasn't even that great. What the fuck. What's worse is when I told her not to talk to me anymore then she messages me out of the blue random times and I can't help but talk back to her the same way we use to. Then she just stops talking to me after that 1 conversation again for another 3 weeks. It's killing me

Now tell about your oneitis
>>
why are you me
originallity
>>
>>35628852
you have to turn all that sadness into anger if you want it to stop. of course, this isn't fair for her at all but it's much easier to function hating your ex than missing her :^)
>>
>>35628939
I'm trying anon. I'm trying. Last few times I saw her I refuse to talk to her or even let her know she exists. But I know she doesn't care anymore so it's like whatever. I still am dominated by her presence in the room. She could care less about me now. Fucking kills me because it is 100 percent my fault even though she set me up to fucking fail
>>
File: JLKIJFq.jpg (146KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
JLKIJFq.jpg
146KB, 640x720px
Pros
>easiest person to flist with and talk to
>great energy
>lewd/meme sense of humor
>nerd
>very cute
>she smelled nice

Cons
>talked about past flings and bfs a lot
>streams on twitch
>addicted to video games
>vain
>too cute
>sucked at sex
>already fucked 2 of my friends wayyy before she had a thing for me
>didn't like to cuddle
>apparently she can be flat but I'm too skinny and need to muscle up

We'll I guess the cons outweigh the pros. Good thing she's gone
>>
File: joy.jpg (36KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
joy.jpg
36KB, 422x600px
>>35628852
oh fug that happened to me once
i was in highschool at the time
i used to be real fuckin ugly, but the next year, i changed everything about me, became attractive
i had 1 or 2 classes with her
after the first month or so of school she started to sit with me on my bus
she was super flirty, and i kept trying to deny that i liked her because i'd act differently and fuck up our friendship if i allowed it
she would randomly stop sitting with me, and id be half relieved and half worried if i said some stupid shit that made her stop
it happened throughout the whole year and i loathed talking to her but i liked her so damn much

what helped me stay happy was just talking and being with her as a friend, and i didn't feel bad most of the time
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.