[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Well big bro, what are you doing in MY room? Explain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: gg.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
>"Well big bro, what are you doing in MY room? Explain yourself."
>>
>>35628580
i was looking for my fuckimg sweatshirt. get off my damn back you cunt
>>
>>35628580
I wanted to smell your well-worn socks while you were gone, but it looks like you aren't gone after all.
>>
>>35628580
The Hobbit poster in the background
>>
>>35628580
I needed to tell you that mom is having an affair, before dad confronts her
>>
I thought i had someone to talk to when i have my mental breakdowns. Sorry "sis"
Also im here to collect rent you cheap whore
>>
I was looking for some easy pussy

Guess I found it *unzips dick*
>>
>>35628690
LOL I'm SUCH a NERD!!! XDDD

*fucks Chad*
>>
>>35628874
this, exactly what i was thinking
>>
>>35628874
How is the hobbit for nerds? No one thinks this
>>
>>35628580
>flat ass
>big feet
>strong jaw
>broad shoulders
>hobitses
>>
>>35628930
What? Nerds love Tolkien and fantasy.
>>
>>35628580
>big bro
Can big bros please get in here and tell me about having a hot little sister and/or your fantasies with one? I am a little bro so I don't feel very guilty about my incest fantasies.
>>
File: 1489735648503.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489735648503.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>35628580
YOU TOOK MY POSTER TO HANG IT UP IN YOUR ROOM, THEN TO TAKE A SELFIE WITH IT TO BE A FAKE NERD FOR CHAD. I'M FUCKING ANGRY WITH YOU. *ding* FUCK MY HOTPOCKETS
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35628874
>women literally cannot enjoy popular movies and also have sex

?
>>
File: AAdAuYo[1].jpg (118KB, 499x347px) Image search: [Google]
AAdAuYo[1].jpg
118KB, 499x347px
>>35628930
it's not for nerds. he's saying that dumb women consume low quality normalcuck media and then think that makes them nerds.

you could be a nerd if you had a copy of the actual hobbit book but not those shitty 2/10 Hollywood flicks from a few years ago
>>
My little sister used to whine so much about me being in her room. So one time, when she had her friend over for a sleepover, I waited until she was asleep, took her friend into her closet to watch a romantic movie, then fucked her.

What a night.
>>
>>35629216
go into detail 25234
>>
>>35629207
what makes you a nerd, anon
>>
>>35629207
>fake nerds are people who enjoy nerd culture
>read nerds are ugly people

am I reading this right, anon?
>>
>>35629250
She was this white girl, nice blue eyes and brown hair, in good shape because she was on my little sisters' soccer team. We watched something called "Big Fish". I remember nothing about the movie, we just drank a bunch of my dad's vodka while she sat on my lap and I said meaningless phrases in Spanish because I figured out that she had some kind of latino fetish. Then stuff happened and idk, a little while later she was riding me. I wish I could go back and ask my 14-year old self how he pulled that off.
>>
i explain myself and exit the room and don't do anything sexual because I am not a incestual peice of shit
>>
>>35628580
WHY ARE YOUR FEET SO BIG???
>>
My little sister and I unironically made out when I was 12 and she was 11. We had just been fighting (we're basically twins, she's exactly 1 year younger), and our parents made us spend time together to make up, and she said "you want to touch tongues?" and I said "yeah, ok", and we did, and then our lips touched too, and her hand was on my balls....

We don't talk anymore.
>>
File: rooo normans exit the area.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rooo normans exit the area.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
I LET YOU LIVE WITH ME RENT FREE OUT OF SOME ABSTRACT SENSE OF OBLIGATION TO OUR PARENTS YOU ROASTIE

YOUR ROOM?
YOUR ROOM?

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>35629292
>if you're a pretty person who devotes as much time to escapism as robots you're mentally fucked
>if you also engage in relationships and all kinds of normgroid faggotry your mental fuckery probably equates to being a despicable fake robot virtue signalling for quirky points or some shit
>these people may not be more at fault for their shitty behavior than /r9k/ posters but they're not well liked here.
read it like so
>>
>>35628580
Stop wearing my fucking clothes. My pants are MY pants!

Also here's your stapler.
>>
It's good to see we've moved beyond obsessing over her being transgender.
>>
Panties off in 5 or the pizza's canceled. I don't want to hear you complain
>>
>>35628580
Take off those fucking clothes off, you look like a fucking Arts major. Yes you have to, otherwise I'm telling mom you smoke weed. Stop crying and start sucking
>>
so that's how it feels to have a sister huh
>>
>>35629104
>thinks liking popular movies makes you a nerd

????????????????????
>>
>>35631007
who ever claimed that other than the imaginary person you originally quoted
>>
>>35628937
>strong jaw
>bad thing
shit is erotic as hell
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.