[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>america literally has a meme president How the fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 39

>america literally has a meme president

How the fuck did this happen
>>
>>35628414
KEK.
Don't question, follow!
>>
File: 1474369190373.jpg (73KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
1474369190373.jpg
73KB, 460x562px
>>35628414
Memes hit hard my man. Weaponized autism
>>
>>35628414
Redditors thought they can win in a memetic war against 4chan.
>>
File: 21786181.jpg (121KB, 1024x762px) Image search: [Google]
21786181.jpg
121KB, 1024x762px
>>35628414
First they ignore you

Then they laugh at you

Then they fight you

Then you win.
>>
File: Yakub.jpg (78KB, 697x367px) Image search: [Google]
Yakub.jpg
78KB, 697x367px
>>35628414
8 years of niggers
>>
File: worldlines.png (113KB, 925x301px) Image search: [Google]
worldlines.png
113KB, 925x301px
>>35628414
>How the fuck did this happen
Worldlines, anon. Worldlines.

We are simply in the best one.
>>
>>35628414
I was a huge supporter of his, even way back in 2015, and still every time I hear the words "President Trump" spoken by someone of importance I still ask the same question.
>>
>Dem's ran a cold bitch establishment candidate mired in scandal and railroaded it's populist candidate
>Trump make vague promises to the suffering working and middle classes and was able to win quite a few of them over
>>
>>35628414
Lack of democracy. If Austria had an electoral college, they could have had a meme president too
>>
>>35628664
>Lack of democracy
I dunno anon. The people who actually CONTRIBUTE to society voted for Trump. The people who just TAKE from society voted for clinton.

I kinda wish there was some law that said you had to be a contributing member of society to be able to vote
>>
>>35628414

So far he's done actually done a good job. US jobs are up and the S&P 500 has improved. He also got rid of the shitty health insurance/tax penalty law, and is making a serious effort to deport illegals. Not sure why everyone hates him other than his twitter makes him come off as a jackass.
>>
I voted for him to end the world. WTF he hasn't done it yet. Let me down.
>>
>>35628696
>The people who just TAKE from society voted for clinton.
Exactly. There are more of those people. They would have given us clinton. The electoral college stopped that.
>>
>>35628696
>you had to be a contributing member of society to be able to vote
It's called fascism you turd.
>>
>>35628698
>Not sure why everyone hates him
because of fake news.
Everything he tries to do is exaggerated to the point of lying by the media.

>ban on entry from terrorist countries
religious ban on all muslims
>reworking of ACC
Trump wants poor people to die
>Deport illegal aliens who are commiting crimes
Racist against Mexicans, if your brown, lock your doors
>>
>>35628696
>t. Neet

This how things already are. Poor people don't vote and neither do blacks. That's why BlM has accomplished nothing
>>
>>35628696
It used to be that way. Originally you had to be a land-owning white male (aka be a contributing member of society) to vote.
>>
>>35628749
>It's called fascism you turd.
lol no its not.

>I dont like something so I call it fascism

just because you dont like something doesnt mean its fascism. That word is thrown around more than a baseball.

It just means that people who pay taxes are the ones who should get to decide how their country is run. If you dont pay taxes, you shouldnt be able to vote for the people who run the government your paying for.

Simple.
>>
>>35628414
Don't blame us, hillary get +3M votes
>>
But seriously guys we can't let Trump get the nuclear codes!
>>
>>35628780
Plenty of people who contribute to society arent white.
>>
>>35628698
Insurance rates are going up faggot. You'll also get fewer services then you do now. This will continue to get worse until 2026. By that time so many people drop out of the insurance pool it levels off. And the jobs have literally nothing to do with him. You can't give him credit when the impact of Obama isn't done
>>
>>35628859
>Insurance rates are going up faggot
>Trump hasnt yet done anything to alter the affordable care act
I agree. I wish this affordable care act would get repealed so that we could stop being forced to pay these insurance rates that keep going up
>>
File: 1449760995874.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449760995874.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
>>35628859
>companies invest billions in america and say they did it because trump was elected
>it was obama's fault
>>
File: 1489449298033.jpg (200KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1489449298033.jpg
200KB, 960x1440px
>people hates Trump and Hillary
>the medias and polls say Trump can't win
>liberal, women and moderate did not vote
>Trump is now the meme president
>>
>>35628859

>Insurance rates are going up faggot
That's because Obamacare is still in place retard.

>You'll also get fewer services then you do now
I know. I don't use them and I don't want to pay for them.
>>
>>35628859
Do you listen to yourself?
>Insurance rates are going up
implying its Trumps fault, but later admits
>the impact of Obama isnt done
implying everything happening right now is due to obama

seriously, insurance rates are going up, we are forced to pay them, and its because Trump hasnt been able to change the ACC yet
>>
>>35628879
0/10
The repeal will cause insurance rates to go up. Even Trump admits his healthcare plan is shit. Do have to link articles about the repeal will raise insurance rates will rise
>>
>>35628901
Even if this was true those investments don't create jobs instantly. They create jobs later on
>>
>Leftists doubling down on the Islam is Great talk despite Pulse, Bataclans, et al
>DNC backstabbing Grandpa Cuck Bernie
>Zero consequences for the leak, the cunt Wasserman-Schultz was given a plum gig after resigning
>Democratic pandering to Nigs/Cultural attacks on YT caused YT to start flocking together like a minority voter bloc.
>>
File: doctorporky.png (42KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
doctorporky.png
42KB, 500x514px
>>35629005
>The repeal will cause insurance rates to go up
you mean rates will go up on something I am no longer forced to pay?

damn, its a tough call anon, but so be it.

I mean, i really do love giving my money to Doctor Porkey every month for something I dont use and havent used once... all its done is get more expensive and take more money out of my pocket
>>
>>35628696

Just a reminder that one our founding fathers literally warned against universal suffrage because people who contribute nothing shouldn't be able to vote themselves money.
>>
File: thetrumpeffect.png (58KB, 618x393px) Image search: [Google]
thetrumpeffect.png
58KB, 618x393px
>>35629028
>Trying to rationalize things so that Trump is responsible for everything bad, and Obama is responsible for everything good.
Jobs and stock market are all due to Oba-
>>
>>35629052
>>35629000
>>35628901
https://www.cbo.gov/publication/52371

Read this report from REPUBLICANS. The repeal of ACA will increase insurance rates and lead to more uninsured. Quit playing stupid. Even a toddler can understand Trumpcare is shit
>>
>>35629078
>Just a reminder that one our founding fathers literally warned against universal suffrage because people who contribute nothing shouldn't be able to vote themselves money.
totally fucking agree with you 1000% percent.

>>35629121
Once again, you put me in a tough spot anon, with prices going up for someth
>>
>>35628664

Being mad that Europeans are being raped and murdered in the streets by Wahabists = far-right/nazi/meme these days, I guess.
>>
>>35629106
When the next recession happen you'll be looking for a way to blame Obama. You know it and I know it
>>
>>35629121
Once again, you put me in a tough spot anon, with prices going up for something I am no longer obligated to pay for, how will I survive?

And this product that is no longer being forced on Americans, what will we do when people no longer choose to purchase it of their own free will?

Oh, absolute chaos of it all! how will we survive?
>>
File: 7nhd3Z5.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
7nhd3Z5.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>35628414
>Alienate a large portion of the population
>They say "fuck it, let's do something fun"

I'm a NEET and I spend the whole day shitposting here. I voted for Trump and I don't regret it a single bit. I visit the facebook pages and twitters of stacy cunts from my class, and they just keep crying about how angry and sad and scared they are because le small hands ebil orange man is president. It feels good.
>>
>>35629156
>>35629106
>When the next recession happen you'll be looking for a way to blame Obama. You know it and I know it
Right, because its not like recessions are periodical or anything.
Although, the housing recession we just went thru was DIRECTLY caused by Prez clinton allowing banks to trade mortgages as securities.
>>
File: no_image_macro_feeling.jpg (238KB, 556x544px) Image search: [Google]
no_image_macro_feeling.jpg
238KB, 556x544px
>>35629175
>It feels good.
Feels very good, anon
>>
>>35629181
Republicans controlled congress in the 90s and they controlled it in the Bush years. They literally created the law and it's effects
>>
>>35629233
The Glass-Steagall Act was enacted after the Great Depression. It separated commercial banks and investment banks, in part to avoid potential conflicts of interest between the lending activities of the former and rating activities of the latter. In 1999 Glass-Steagall was repealed by the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. Economist Joseph Stiglitz criticized the repeal of Glass Steagall because, in his opinion, it enabled the risk-taking culture of investment banking to dominate the more conservative commercial banking culture, leading to increased levels of risk-taking and leverage during the boom period.[227] President Bill Clinton, who signed the legislation, dismissed its connection to the subprime mortgage crisis, stating (in 2008): "I don't see that signing that bill had anything to do with the current crisis."

Everybody thinks it was Clintons fault except clinton himself
>>
>>35629028
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/12/business/dealbook/small-business-confidence-trump.html?_r=0

Face it, business owners didn't like the nigger.
>>
>>35628414
meme magic, people are fucking retarded and also Hillary is incredibly terrible in her own right
>>
>>35629158
Republicans spent 7 years complaining about Obamacare. They now admit their plan will increase insurance rates just as much as his and will do so years after Trump leaves office. The AHCA act is a profound failure
>>
>>35629262
Small business like that they no longer have to worry about the wellbeing of their employees , of course they're happy.
>>
>>35629158
one day you will get sick, and when you go bankrupt because they charged you 6k for 3 aspirin dont come back complaining here.
>>
>>35629283
>get laid off
>lose health insurance

what a retarded fucking system
>>
>>35629276
Once again, I dont care if rates are increased as long as I am no longer forced to pay them. you are missing that entire point.

the rates will increase regardless. I want off this ride. I dont want to keep paying for something I dont use.

>>35629295
You can get health insurance as part of employment, idiot. Im young and healthy. Im totally ok not paying for health insurance right now.
>>
>>35629252
The rising gas prices from Bush and his wars played a big role too. Also that bill was literally created because Clinton had to deal with Republicans. They wanted deregulation
>>
File: ImListening.jpg (53KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
ImListening.jpg
53KB, 720x540px
>>35629325
>The rising gas prices from Bush and his wars played a big role too.
Please explain to me how rising gasoline prices caused the subprime mortgage crisis.

Im listening...
>>
>>35629121

Look, I'm guessing you never had to pay for insurance before. I'm self employed, so I need to purchase coverage for myself, and I've been doing this for a while. Pre-ACA, I could get an emergency style plan that cost me roughly $60 a month. The ACA mandated that you had to purchase a 'bronze plan' or better to avoid penalty and be in compliance. For the last three years under the Obama law, I've been paying $2,800 for the cheapest policy offered and I don't even use it. That's an extra cost of about $2,000 per year that I'd rather use to fund my retirement. Where's the justice in that?
>>
>>35629324
you still have to pay for the insurance, they don't just give it to you. Have you ever had a job?
>>
>>35629262
This always happens before the feds hike interest rates. Its literally a response to the feds not Trump
>>
>>35629324
>Im young and healthy. Im totally ok not paying for health insurance right now.
Says every young person ever until they get fucked up suddenly.
>>
>>35629345
I worked for a place that offered employee health insurance after high school and it was less expensive that what im forced to pay every month right now.

But I actually wanted it for that job because it involved using heavy tools and machinery. Right now, im office worker, young and healthy. I dont feel its that important right now
>>
>>35629375
>Says every young person ever until they get fucked up suddenly.
My choice, so be it. If I want to take chances and maybe not be able to afford something why should I have the right to?
>>
>>35629338
The petrodollar at work niggus
It affects the economy. It was a two part recession with the mortgage crisis and gas prices
>>
>>35629423
>>35629423
>The petrodollar at work niggus
>It affects the economy. It was a two part recession with the mortgage crisis and gas prices
Hello, Rick Santorum. How is your evening going?
>http://freakonomics.com/2012/03/08/how-high-gas-prices-triggered-the-housing-crisis/
>>
>>35628696
>The richest voted Trump
>Poorest and middle income voted Hillary
>Trump lost the popular vote (since you cant let the 1% rule a country)
>Lol but wait, thats not how our """democracy""" works
>Yfw america gets cucked for the next 4 years by rich people from wallstreet
>>
File: oc.png (1MB, 852x1807px) Image search: [Google]
oc.png
1MB, 852x1807px
>>35629358
>jobs up, even more than expected
>Americans thinking country is on right track way up
>S&P up
>Dow Jones up
>NASDAQ up
>small business owners confidence up
>all of these figures coincidentally spiked hard starting November 9th
>nothing to do with Trump
>>
File: afdasfasd.png (17KB, 288x370px) Image search: [Google]
afdasfasd.png
17KB, 288x370px
>>35629470
More like shitskins voted Hillary and that's it.
>>
File: shill.jpg (578KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
shill.jpg
578KB, 2048x1365px
if she didn't collaborate with the DNC and cheat Bernie, she probably would have won.
but since the NWO doesn't take chances, a lot of potential voters did not head to the polls on election day. Trump loves Israel, though. But don't let /pol/ know that. It will ruin their day.
>>
>>35629497
>White people
>Voting on someone bad for their economy and freedom
>Never happened before
lol
>>
File: nothing to see here.gif (1MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
nothing to see here.gif
1MB, 360x240px
>>35629476
>Trump elected Nov 9
>Businesses decide to keep factories in US
>Stock markets at record highs
>Liberals are crying
>HWNDU flag stolen after a day of CIA-tier intelligence gathering
>Wall is going to be built
>Illegal aliens who commit crimes on our soil are being sent back to where they're from
>Jobs are increasing steadily
>Nothing to do with Trump
Nothing to see here, this is all Obama's accomplishments. Trump is only trying to steal the credit
>>
>>35629502
Hillary would actually be 100times better than the Orange muffin thats now in Office
Even better would be Bernie but he never stood a chance
>>
>>35629508
>i know what's good for you white people
t. tyrone
>>
File: our glorious leaders.jpg (10KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
our glorious leaders.jpg
10KB, 265x190px
>>35629533
>>35629502
Did you guys forget that HILLARY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HAVING TRUMP ELECTED AT THE GOP IN THE FIRST PLACE????
>https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1120

Hillary thought Trump would be easy to defeat. She pulled strings to get him as GOP nominee so that he could be """easily defeated"""

Seriously, thats some Kim Jong-tier shit
>>
>>35629529
When does it stop being this good?
>>
>>35629508
>Poor people
>Voting for who promises the most gibmes
>Happens every year
Must be great for the economy, huh?
>>
>>35629529
You can't really give a president credit until he's had at least a year in office. We did t give Obama credit for things in his first month and we aren't going to give Trump credit
>>
>>35629529
You can't be this retarded for not knowing what Obama did in the past 8 years
He basically SAVED, yes SAVED the US from the economic crisis, he pulled you asses out of a big sum of your debt, he made millions of jobs, he created very stable and good economic growth in general.
That orange muffin isn't even half a year in office and he already has a ridicilous budget ready to be implemented which basically says to the middle class and the poor a big fuck you, gives money to the rich, and spends another bunch of billions dollars to the militairy which isn't even needed like wtf, do you need multitrillion militairy for? fighting ISIS? lmao
>>
>>35629476
Jobs have been increasing anyways. Unless gets unemployment to 2% it's nothing to brag about
>>
File: HeWillNotDivideKek.png (2MB, 1920x1677px) Image search: [Google]
HeWillNotDivideKek.png
2MB, 1920x1677px
>>35629573
>When does it stop being this good?
It wont.
We are truly in the best world line.
the HWNDU flag theft after flying less than 24 hours just confirms that.
>>
>>35629604
>He basically SAVED, yes SAVED the US from the economic crisis
Yes, giving the banks trillions of dollars in bailout money really saved me anon.

wew, I really dodged the bullet on that one. What would I have done if Obama didnt give major banks a bunch of tax payer money.

Close call.jpg
>>
>>35629562
>>35629583
>Voted for Obama
>He literally rejuvenated the economy while giving lots of gibmes and affordable healthcare
>Yfw you cant be this retarded to not know every single time a democrate is chosen the debt lowers while republicans keep spending the money of the people to useless militariy mantoys and only create more debt
>This is ongoing for decades now
>You dont even know your own presidents and what they're doing
>But you elected the orange muffin into office
>Im not surprised lmao
>>
>>35629636
I thought the unemployment numbers were fake? So now you believe them because Trump says so?
>>
>>35629564
>2016+1
>Still believing russian controlled wikileaks
>>
>>35629673
>Yfw you cant be this retarded to not know every single time a democrate is chosen the debt lowers while republicans keep spending the money of the people to useless militariy mantoys and only create more debt
yfw you actually believe this
>>
>>35629636
>Obama did that to save your sorry asses
>He gave the money in exchange for very strict rules for the banks, basically making them partially state owned now for more control
>One day in office the Orange Muffin says he wants to loosen the control on the jewish maffia thats running rampant in your country
>This is normal behavior for a republican
>Yfw you keep ruining your own country for voting for these literal jews
>>
>>35629688
I never said I didnt believe them. Now your just comming up with things to say to support your point of view.
0/10
>>35629694
Totally true. Because Podesta, Hillary, and everyone in the campaign spoke up and voiced the truth that these emails are fake.

So they were hacked. Probably by Russians. idk. theyre still real. you can keep living in fantasy land if you want. But she set up Trump to have an easily defeated candidate and she failed on the end game
>>
>>35629752
>He gave the money in exchange for very strict rules for the banks, basically making them partially state owned now for more control
>One day in office the Orange Muffin says he wants to loosen the control on the jewish maffia thats running rampant in your country
>Yfw you keep ruining your own country for voting for these literal jews

who owns the banks and financial institutions again that got these billions of dollars of tax payers money from Obama?

Not the jews, right?
>>
>>35629714
>What are after effects of previous president
>That sharp increase of debt during republicans times
>That debt that slowly gets more stable and eventually lowers during democratic presidents
>Hiding Obamas time as president in your chart when he literally lowered that debt
Are you seriously being this retarded or cant you read your own graph properly? Like how hard are you even shilling for your dumbass president? Your not even getting paid dude.
>>
>>35629798
>heuhuehehue its the jewss!!!!
>m-muh conspiracy
>meanwhile most big ass companies are owned by whites as well including thsoe in my country in africa
>huheuehuhe m-muh white c-conspiracy
You dont hear me crying about that bitchassboi
>>
>>35629810
Obama increased it by 20% on hist first term, also this is the same term that a bunch of banks got billions of tax payer monies
>>
File: 5465466.jpg (73KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
5465466.jpg
73KB, 600x401px
>>35629767
>he trusts Putin and the garbage that comes out of breitbart
>>
>>35629835
>Be anon
>bring up the topic of jews and politcians paying them
>another anon refutes me on the topic of jews
>I attack him for talking about jews
>Wach, here I go:
>>35629752
>And here he goes:
>>35629798
>And here I go after anon fell for the bate:
>You dont hear me crying about that bitchassboi
>>
>>35629852
And yet I hear less lies from wikileaks than American media.
Wonder who the bad guy is
>>
File: 207412309721.jpg (10KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
207412309721.jpg
10KB, 258x245px
>>35629896
>Believing everything you read on the interwebs
>>
>>35629497
I know it's only anecdotal but the people I know who are Trump supporters are nigger-tier white trash.
>>
>>35629962
Theres plenty of whitetrash in the world tbqh, even in Europe like 30% of white people here are trashy as fuck. The kind that drinks beer on streets and smokes cigarettes in your face, the kind with fat women and their children going to the supermarket, trashy as fuck.
If you actually believe that white people are superior to other races you are really living in a bubble tbqh
>>
>>35629935
And yet nothing theyve released has ever been shown to be false.
>>
File: 3249014523.jpg (135KB, 582x566px) Image search: [Google]
3249014523.jpg
135KB, 582x566px
>>35630012
Who says its true or false? Breitbart? /pol/?
>>
>>35628456
Did you mean to say KEK or were you calling OP a cuck in all caps?

TOP KEK
O
P

C
U
C
K
>>
>>35630051
Name one that is inauthentic.

Ill wait.
>>
>>35628414
Is he worse than mr. warmonger? mr. do-nothing? the potential mrs. warmonger? It was already a joke.
>>
>>35630071
>Because the other main media outlets arent coming out to be trustworthy instead I will trust my daily dose of alternate news! No way thats any different!
>>
>>35629694

Yeah, I forgot they were only heroes when they released dirty Bush-era stuff like the collateral murder video.
>>
>>35630102
Your deflecting. Stop deflecting because you dont like the question

Can you provide to me an example of an inauthentic wikileak?
>>
>>35630138
>Can you provide to me an example of an authentic wikileak
>One authetic wikileaks means everything is true on wikileaks
>CNN had a newsitem last week about this popidol's birthday, thats authentic so everything is true on CNN now
>Your just walking in circles believing untrustworthy newsitems with no facts behind them
>>
>>35630131
>Yeah, I forgot they were only heroes when they released dirty Bush-era stuff like the collateral murder video
Exactly.
I mention this:
>>35629564

And all I get is RUSSIA RUSSIA! Its fake!!

But when it was Bush era leaks, it was the opposite story
>>
>>35628558
implying the trump election timeline isn't the ww3 timeline
>>
>>35630131
>Literally russian backed media outlet
>Muh h-hero d-desu!!
>Also m-muh t-trump is m-muh hero too!! m-muh israel greatest ally too!!!
You guys are so pathetic
>>
>>35630188
Your deflecting. Stop deflecting

i havent supposed that one true wikileaks means all wikileaks are true, ive offered the opposite: Give me one instance of them wikileaks releasing inauthentic material and I will reconsider my position.

Your still deflecting and you are infact the one walking in circles.
>>
>>35630229
LOL
IM not deflecting you retard, is because I don't believe anything I read on the internet like a fucking retard as you are when there arent any cold hard facts presented to back the story up.
>>
>>35630221
>Literally russian backed media outlet
So are you suggesting that Russian backed media releases authentic information? Because I see no problem with that

Or are you suggesting that this Russian Media outlet is lying to us? In that case, please provide evidence of a single leak that has been inauthentic so I can reconsider my stance towards wikileaks
>>
>>35630253
>is because I don't believe anything I read on the internet like a fucking retard as you are when there arent any cold hard facts presented to back the story up.

>implying that the fake news provides cold hard facts

the facts dont get much colder or harder than stolen documents.

If you dont want to believe simply for the sake of not believing, OK, thats cool.

All im saying is the """RUSSIAN BACKED MEDIA OUTLET""" has a far better track record than any mainstream american news outlet when it comes to facts.
>>
File: 341654654.jpg (20KB, 236x325px) Image search: [Google]
341654654.jpg
20KB, 236x325px
>>35630265
>RT brings out daily lies
>HUHUH MUH RUSSIAN ALLY GRETEST ALLY
>>
>>35630203
It's not.
Russia and American would duke it out if Hillary was elected. She's a warmonger.
Trump might start shit with some Islamic states, but Trump and Russia are.. 'buddies.'
>>
>>35630294
im talking about wikileaks, jackass. not RT. im using anon's phrasing of "russian backed" read the conversation before you post
>>
>>35630288
>Implying that I trust any news source who presents me with the """facts"""
>M-muh stolen d-d-cuments, not m-made in word by another alt right false flagger I swear !!!
>>
I don't like Trump but I realized that most things I hate about Trump are empty rhetoric he said to win the election and to keep his voters pleased, in reality he will do what his wall street advisors tell him to do. He might say that he'll put tariffs and bring back factory jobs but only because it's what rednecks want to hear, in reality he will do what wall street wants, which is free trade.
>>
File: 6+46544.jpg (32KB, 650x452px) Image search: [Google]
6+46544.jpg
32KB, 650x452px
>>35630309
>Both are russian backed
>If one is propaganda surely the other cant be!!!!!
>This is why you still watch Foxnews
>>
>>35630294

Yeah, we should totally have an antagonistic relationship with another nuclear power that also wants to fight ISIS.

Remember when Liberals supported the idea of world peace?
>>
>>35629694
>>35629852
>>35629935
>>35630051
>>35630102
>>35630188
>>35630221
>>35630253
>>35630339
>>35630384

All these people calling Wikileaks "fake" and "Russian backed media outlet" and not a single person has been able to offer me a single example of false information being released from wikileaks.

Seriously, any one of you shills give me an example of inauthentic information and I will reconsider my stance.

If you want to believe they are a """Russian backed media outlet""" then OK, thats cool, whatever.

All I have to say, is that they have a much better track record than American Mainstream Media, and if they arent telling me any lies, then I dont give a fuck who backs them. Ill keep reading their releases until they lose credibility. simple as that.
>>
>>35630395
I trust another nuclear power's news because surely they don't hate us even though we hated them constantly in the past so they couldn't be having a heaviliy propaganda influenced media against us, would they?
>>
>>35630203
Implying a timeline without ww3 exists.
>>
>>35630339
>I dont like what wikileaks releases anymore so now it must be fake
>>
File: 13134310.jpg (21KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
13134310.jpg
21KB, 620x320px
>>35630414
>Being this uneducated he can't search the "facts" on his own in the interwebs and has to rely fully instead on backed Russian media and false flag /pol/ for his daily dose of garbage
>Being this much of white trash dingus
No surprise you voted for the Orange Muffin
>>
>>35630439
>I don't like what CNN releases anymore so now it must be fake
>>
>>35630494
CNN has always been fake. All news in the US is varying degrees of fake.
>>
File: 6579798.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
6579798.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>35630510
And who says that? Your russian backed media?
>Because this is shit im gonna eat that shit instead
>Your still acting like a retard
>>
>>35630464
>the truth is out there bro! open your eyes! wake up sheeple!
>check my channel for proof
>>
>>35630545
>And who says that? Your russian backed media?
Hello, CNN supporter.
>>
>>35628744
Is that why the strong red states, (who take more in federal dollars than they put back in, as opposed to the blue states like California) voted for Trump?
>>
>>35630565
>Is that why the strong red states, (who take more in federal dollars than they put back in, as opposed to the blue states like California) voted for Trump?
ignoring the post that was referencing because the information disagrees with his political view
>>35628696
>>
File: 771388.jpg (96KB, 600x904px) Image search: [Google]
771388.jpg
96KB, 600x904px
>>35630563
>Implying I read garbage on CNN/Foxnews/Breitbart/Pol/R/_TheDonald
>Implying I don't only read the local news and disregard any news with a political tone behind them
>>
>>35628414
He won in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Michigan due to his anti free-trade policies.
>>
>>35628696
79% turnout for people making over 250k sounds pretty high.
>>
>>35630608
And you apparantly discard believing in leaked documents because you disagree with why they are being leaked?
>>
>>35630631
>79% turnout for people making over 250k sounds pretty high.
where is 79%?
>>
File: 6546574643.jpg (40KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
6546574643.jpg
40KB, 580x435px
>>35630596
>Everyone earning more than 50000$ a year make out more than 5% of the US population
>>
File: 58486a72849cf46a2a931338.png (154KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
58486a72849cf46a2a931338.png
154KB, 900x900px
>>35628414
Because America is a meme country now. Imagine millions of people all completely indoctrinated by memes. They communicate by using memes, their humor is parroting memes in real life, there are celebrities whose only claim to fame is memes. People have made millions by capitalizing on memes. To understand the mind of an American is to understand the mind of a living, breathing meme.

The only reason you read this is because I've included a meme with my post.
>>
File: 456546873.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
456546873.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>35630633
>Believing any news nowadays with a political motive behind them
>Being a sheeple and falling for the falseflag so there will be chaos in your own country
>Implying I give a fuck anyway since im a NEET on neetbux and never go outside
>>
>>35630686
ok, anon, go ahead and keep wearing your tinfoil hat.

Ill go ahead and just stick with sound judgment. When a source starts to become unreliable, ill cut it off, instead of having night terrors about Russian media because I dont like what Wikileaks has been releasing
>>
>>35630221

>Leaks are all authentic
>Exposes countless political corruption
>Praised to high hell during the Bush era
>Suddenly it turns out the Dems are doing the most corrupt and incompetent shit
>RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN

Even if it is Russian backed, simply being Russian is not an argument against wikileaks.
>>
>>35630464

Blatant CTR shill

kys
>>
File: 17476.jpg (9KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
17476.jpg
9KB, 245x180px
>>35630730
>Implying I have night terrors
>Implying I dont live in a comfy safe village in northern Europe with a excellent stable economy and comfy social welfare
>Accusing me of a tinfoil hat when your gorgling down literal shit coming out of Putins tiny little butthole and rationalize it for yourself that you will eat another mans shit if Putins shit will taste soury
>>
>>35630686

>yfw when you realize that the same people who are saying wikileaks works for Russia are the same people who accused Assange of being a rapist
>>
>>35630812
>yfw when you realize that the same people who are saying wikileaks works for Russia are the same people who accused Assange of being a rapist

What is the Main Stream Media?
Final Answer.
>>
>>35630596
Right, so we're going off Facebook posts now? What website is that even from? Here's an actual real source
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/jul/29/facebook-posts/are-97-nations-100-poorest-counties-red-states/
>>
>>35630764
>Leaks are all authentic
>Proof comes straight out of Putins arse
>>
File: 4567676.jpg (32KB, 723x500px) Image search: [Google]
4567676.jpg
32KB, 723x500px
>>35630812
>Your Heroes: Trump, Putin, Assange, Snowden, Israel (Trumps hero)
>Literal politically influenced manipulate shitheads
You /pol/-acks can be so embarassing
>>
>>35628414
Democrats thought it would be a good idea to rig the primaries in favour of the most hated corrupt candidate in recent memory.
>>
>>35630844

Post which leaks are false

Nightmare mode" Be specific
>>
File: household income breakdown.png (40KB, 864x371px) Image search: [Google]
household income breakdown.png
40KB, 864x371px
>>35630653
I calculated it using household income breakdowns from the census.

The total votes also add up to 101%, so something is a bit wonky there. Probably a couple fractional percentages they rounded off in their data.
>>
File: 946464.jpg (1MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
946464.jpg
1MB, 1600x1067px
>>35630787
>Calling me a CTR shill when im not even shilling for shillary or CNN and view media like that on the same level of journalism as breitbart/RT
>While your blatantly shilling for your """alternate news"""
>>
>>35630949

Tell me your political affiliation then anon
>>
>>35630931
>Yfw you realize none can be proven or can be disproven because apparantly only """wikileaks""" has """found""" the documents
>Implying I care enough about politics that I would google that for you
>>
>>35630972
>Implying I have one
>Implying im not just voting every sinngle time for for GreenEnvironmental parties in my country
>>
>>35630986

So you're basically admitting that you're completely full of shit and that the claim of wikileaks having any affiliation with Russia is just baseless fake news by the left

You can see yourself out now.
>>
>Mfw MAGA for Trump is literally the 1890s
>Specifically during the Chicago's World Fair
>And right after the fall of the South at Gettysburg
>Mfw that is 3 years after Antitrust laws where in place
>And all blacks who could had moved North
>Mfw nativism was limited to Chinese laborers as Irish, German, and Frenchmen sought higher paying jobs

Mfw being a Mexican... Seems like everyone has forgetten the last time the US attempted to radically exclude immigrants.
>>
>>35631105
>Not knowing about wikileaks donors
>Trusting my word for it
>Not doing your own research from the beginning
>Being a mindless drone
>>
>>35631139

>Not knowing Clinton donors
>Implying you're not spreading misinformation intentionally
>There is no research to be done
>Calling others mindless drones as you shill left wing fake news
>>
>>35631199
>He literally blindly follows his """alternate news"""
>Everything that debunks news coming out of alternate news is "leftwing fake news"
>Calling me a shill when im not even american and couldn't care 2c about your politics
>>
>>35631253

>He literally spreads fake news
>Fake news
>Fake news
>>
identity politics
people backing him because he was funny
people backing him because they truly believed in his message
the DNC sabotaging Bernie Sanders for not towing the party line
the media focusing all their attention on the spectacle preventing the need to bankrupt himself
the Dems picking possibly one of the most unlikable candidates in recent memory
>>
>>35631330
also, voting not being mandatory with a paid day off in this country
>>
File: 1346746.jpg (9KB, 266x210px) Image search: [Google]
1346746.jpg
9KB, 266x210px
>>35631308
>Merely implied that wikileaks is russian backed
>You cant say its true and you cant say its false because you don't know shit about it
>Your shilling your wikileaks document nobody can say thats its true or false since only wikileaks obtained those documents from an """undisclosed source"""
>Not seeing the irony in it that you blindly believe everything you read on the internet
>>
File: 657984.jpg (10KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
657984.jpg
10KB, 300x256px
>>35630764
>Wikileaks was truthful in the past during the Bush era so it must be truthful now!
>*Insert random big news media outlet* was truthful in the past so that means it must me truthful now!!
>Blindly believing into political influenced newsitems and not just staying with the funny jokes page of your newsoutlet
>>
>>35631474
>>35631406

Post which information is false

Nightmare mode: No telling me to Google it or do my own research

Impossible mode: Give specific examples of false leaks

I'm still waiting, shills
>>
>>35629591
The economy runs on optimism, which Trump created out of thin air.

See >>35629262

Business owners love him.
>>
File: 69797.jpg (9KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
69797.jpg
9KB, 220x300px
>>35631502
>Muh assange
>muh wikileaks
>muh pol, rthedonald, breitbart rt, alexjones
>muh alt right
>muh nationalism
>muh MGTOW
>muh DNC
>muh being all political on a board meant for social outcast that couldnt care jackshit about politics besides them receiving their monthly allowance of neetbux
>>
get politics OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35631529
The stock market has continued to show gains because investors think he's going to get rid of all regulations and let them do whatever they want.

Sectors like financials, which weren't doing well before the election have gone way up again because they were expecting additional regulations. So now the DoL regulations aren't going to be enforced once the April 10 deadline passes, and they're probably going to get gutted if not removed entirely.

Sectors that benefit from potential infrastructure spending did well, but those gains will evaporate once the market realizes that nothing is going to happen there. It's already being pushed back to 2018, and there's little chance of it happening then, either.

Other sectors, like Healthcare are in the shitter because of the uncertainty around how Trump and the GOP are going to blow everything up.

The problem is that you can't sustain an economy on make-believe forever. Fomenting instability and shrinking the consumer base are not a recipe for economic growth. The honeymoon won't lat forever, and eventually the policies, or lack thereof, of the Trump administration and this session of Congress are going to have an effect that baseless optimism cannot counter.
>>
>>35631529
>Economy runs on LITERAL OPTIMISM
>BEING THIS FUCKING RETARDED
Is this proof drumpfkins never went to school in their entire life?
>>
>>35631721
I respect your thoughts but we'll see.
>>
>>35631617

Not an argument

Still waiting for the proof
>>
>>35631779
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/zorn/ct-kansas-conservative-brownback-economic-disaster-zorn-perspec-0518-jm-20160517-column.html
http://www.mlpp.org/enough-is-enough-business-tax-cuts-fail-to-grow-michigans-economy-hurt-budget
"It'll definitely work this time, believe me."
>>
>>35631832

Lowering taxes to extreme levels is the only thing they can do.

What other alternative do the extremely shitty states and cities have?

Raise taxes even higher and hope businesses somehow decide to come back?

The problem wasn't the government or taxes to begin with, but we're not allowed to talk about that, so government and taxes are the only solutions that are allowed to be given.
>>
>News that confirms my preconceived opinions and views
>Real news

>News that goes against my beliefs
>Fake news

American politics summed up.
>>
>>35632337
People on 4chan(immigrants from r_thedonald) can't be objective
>>
>>35631948
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9xSVzdUNqo
Corporate tax cuts aren't going to get it done. Businesses don't expand because of tax cuts. They expand because of increased demand. Demand isn't going to increase if you're cutting taxes for the wealthy, who are already doing phenomenally well. Meanwhile, if you put money back into the pockets of low and middle class families they turn around and put that money right back into the economy, and especially into the LOCAL economy. This expands your consumer base and increases the demand for goods and services. Increased demand gives businesses a reason to expand, and gives entrepreneurs incentive to start new businesses.
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.