[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gf has IBS and is super immature >she literally fart/sharts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>tfw gf has IBS and is super immature
>she literally fart/sharts on almost all of my food and thinks it's the funniest thing ever
>taking a shower together
>"can you grab me my towel" I say
>*grabs towel* *unfolds it* *literally shart all over my clean towel, grabs hers and runs into the living room*
>her hovering ass haunts my dreams
>concerned I've been eating too much fecal matter
>tell nurse mom the cat ate a ton of shit, wat do?
>apple cider vinegar shots
>doing the laundry while she's at work
>massive shit stains all over her panties
>she wears these for days at a time
>thinking about feigning a diaper fetish just to contain filth
It wasn't supposed to be like this
>>
don't do it anon
you can't fake it, you either enjoy them or your don't
she's going to want you to change her, and your disgust is going to give the game away

t. diaper fetishist
>>
>>35628265

This is what happens when you date mentally challenged people, anon. I know they're easy, but you gotta have standards.
>>
why are you dating an idiot?

just tell her you don't find it funny and it's fucking gross and annoying erewrewregetrwy fuck wtf
>>
File: tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg (88KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg
88KB, 456x810px
>>35628338
This pretty much explains what my birthday last month was like
>>
>>35628265
So she makes your food, sets it down, squat over it, and farts and giggles? She takes the time off her days farting and shitting on your things? If I was you I'd be pissed. Good thing I'm not you. I really want to be a friend of you guys so I can see your gf's antics of her farting on your food, your clothes, your computer, and your face while you're sleeping. I would just point and laugh at you while you get angry and irritated on being shitted on (literally). I would also laugh at your gf's immatureness. It would be like watching two retarded toddlers.
>>
>>35628572
It's not always shart. I swear though she can shart on command. A few times I forced her stay on the toilet until her bowels are completely evacuated.
>>
>>35628636
>I swear though she can shart on command.
>A few times I forced her stay on the toilet until her bowels are completely evacuated.

I say, how ghastly.
>>
Is she a thicc type? This sounds amazing in fantasy, but I'd probably flip my shit if this was really happening to me senpai
>>
>>35628265
>choosing to stay with an idiot

You either talk to her and tell to grow because the house it's not a kindergarden or get your stuff and move out.
>Being this sub of a shitting woman
>>
File: CAN'T WAKE UP.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
CAN'T WAKE UP.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>35628265
>>35628324
>>35628338
>>35628373
>>35628374
>>35628572
>>35628636
>>35629159
>>35629219
>>35629229

hahahahah EPIC HAHAH so good ahahhaHHAAhahahah lol LOL lmao HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHhahahaH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Include me in the /r/4chan screencap please
>>
Just break up with her, out of all the fetishes to try and fake, diapers are expensive. You could be spending up to $340 a month on diapers assuming she stays in it the whole time. Even then she will just torture you by making you change her. She will prolly still shit on your food too.

Source on diaper prices: I'm also a diaper fetishest.
>>
File: 1446960429813.jpg (59KB, 540x780px) Image search: [Google]
1446960429813.jpg
59KB, 540x780px
WHY the fuck does this give a boner

WHY?
>>
>>35629898
I stopped asking why to that question a long time ago.
>>
>>35630013
this
at best you can come up with what you think is causing the boner, but you could be completely wrong
>>
>>35628265
Your girlfriend isn't Asian by any chance? I knew a guy in Korea who had a girlfriend that constantly farted on him expecially his face. We would be playing a game and you would hear his girlfriend fart into the mic.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.