[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did this last weekend, let's try it again. I will reply

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: 34.jpg (390KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
390KB, 1080x1350px
Did this last weekend, let's try it again. I will reply to any post made in this thread. Tell me of your woes you sad cunts.
>>
If every Muslim suddenly disappeared do you think the world would be a better place, a worse place, or the same?
>>
>>35628112
Would probably be a better place desu
>>
I'm bored. What is the easiest entertainment I can get?
>>
>>35628272
The Easiest would probably be going to 123movies.is and watching a movie or tv show

But if my legs weren't tired right now I would go out for a walk underneath the stars
>>
I have an inability to improve on any skill or hobby or action, no matter the amount of practice or research. Everything is draining to do, and the only time I've ever had ""fun"" doing anything was watching John Wick 2.

I want a nice quick clean classical suicide. Ideas? I've always thought about hanging.
>>
>>35628409
Shooting yourself will probably be the quickest and least effort involved
>>
>>35628539
Messy, though. I just want them to find, bury, and forget me.
>>
>>35628589
Maybe you should try and electrocute yourself then
>>
>>35628409
>the only time I've ever had ""fun"" doing anything was watching John Wick 2.
Oh shit nigger you want some movies in a similar vein

I can't recommend much but The Raid movies are fucking K I N O and Shoot 'em Up is great for retarded cartoonish gunplay.
>>
>>35628409
>the only time I've ever had ""fun"" doing anything was watching John Wick 2
So you experienced fun for the first time within the past few months? Sounds like you're gaining the ability to experience fun.
>>
>>35629228
I hope so. It was a very rare experience though, where I wore my survival jacket backwards as I ate the 24 wings I snuck in, and there were only a couple other people in the theater.
>>
File: 1489376978674.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489376978674.gif
2MB, 750x750px
If you saw two dudes walking down the sidewalk holding hands would you be envious, disgusted, or happy for them?
>>
File: autism.jpg (14KB, 246x184px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
14KB, 246x184px
>>35629310
all three tee bee aych desu
>>
>>35629310
OP here. I can't lie to you, I would probably feel the second feel.
>>
My wife is begging for BBC, what should I do?
>>
>>35630366
I don't know what you mean, do you have a BBC? Then you know what to do. If she's asking for another man, into the trash she goes
>>
>>35629310
Confused but little else. My brain really can't prosses guy on guy as anything but an error.
>>
>>35630397
>do you have a BBC?
No, I'm white
>If she's asking for another man, into the trash she goes
But she is a thicc blonde woman and I want her to be satisfied....
>>
>>35628067
I love you anon OP
>>
File: perlin.png (870KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
perlin.png
870KB, 600x600px
op
what was your biggest mistake in life?
where would you be if you hadn't of made it?
>>
>>35630454
Well if you have a woman you don't belong here but how could you live with yourself being a cuck? Also I know this is bait
>>
>>35630471
Thanks, I love you too, in a filial way
>>35630475
My biggest mistake was quitting piano lessons when I was a kid. My mom never made me do anything I didn't want to do and if she had made me continue with it I probably could have become really good because when you do that kind of thing as a kid its imprinted upon you forever, I could have become a musician in like an orchestra or something or at least had more opportunities than office drone work

I also had the opportunity to have an easy gf in 11th grade but I turned it down and have had no opportunities since. Besides being a shitskin there was really no problem with her she even had a fat ass
>>
>>35630540
what was your most painful experience?
>>
I constantly feel sad about being circumcised, far beyond what is rational

Should I try restoring my foreskin or should I seek to address the underlying psychological
>>
>>35628067
I loved this girl, I still do. I didn't even realize that I was pushing her away. She's in a relationship now but she still wants me. I feel like such an asshole because I still want her but I know I shouldn't ruin their relationship for my own selfish ends.
>>
>>35630570
If you mean physical pain I was riding down a hill once on a scooter at top speed and hit a rock or something and was sent flying but if you mean emotional pain I really couldn't say. My life has been just me drifting through events passively nothing has really made me really angry or really sad, I kind of have lived most of my life on auto-pilot. No one has betrayed me but I've never cared about anyone enough that if they did I would care. The closest thing was when I went to summer camp when I was a kid I cried because I wanted to go home and my mom came to pick me up, the pain lingers on from that because I still feel embarrassment.

>>35630579
Why should you feel bad about it? Its not like you ever knew anything different, unless you were circumcised against your will as an adult or something in that case you should see legal restitution.

>>35630655
Why is she in this relationship at all then? Ask that question because it sounds to me like she has no problem using a guy for some purpose while not really caring for him. She would probably do the same to you.
>>
Any advice for an obese neet who is applying to be a security guard.

Diagnosed with some anxiety disorder and some other shit I forgot, off meds, ocd. If everything isn't organized a certain way I dissociate hard. Makes coping difficult. Need the job to make a living.
>>
>>35630729
You're probably right.
I've just been stuck on her for a while.
>>
>>35630729
what was your favorite day of your life?
>>
>>35630729
>Why should you feel bad about it?

I don't really understand why myself. I just am constantly aware of having a missing body part and it upsets me. I feel visceral disgust when I see the scar on my dick.

I understand that most cut men don't mind and I wish I could be like that but I haven't been able to make myself not care.
>>
i can't talk to anyone, everything i say sounds really awkward and uncomfortable. I don't know when i'm wanted and when people are tired of me so i always end up overstaying my welcome.

If i lose my current friends i know i'll end up never getting any more and dying alone and friendless.
>>
>>35630951
Lmao fag

Just b urself it aint hard like come on nigga, how stopid u gotta be lmaooo
>>
File: 6Ux2dmC.jpg (36KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
6Ux2dmC.jpg
36KB, 960x640px
>>35631006
>just be yourself
no one will like you based on the real you
>>
>>35631058
This is a fact of life. I was shitposting half heartedly. Grow up and accept it. When girls or guys say "but I don't really know you" in response to, let's say, a love confession, it's an excuse. They don't care about knowing who you are as a person, and finding out isn't that hard either. It's most likely that they aren't attracted to you. It isn't uncommon to befriend someone for the sole sake of what they can provide to you.

Accept this and carry on. You aren't getting any younger.
>>
File: 1489822462874.jpg (19KB, 300x397px) Image search: [Google]
1489822462874.jpg
19KB, 300x397px
I want to be a little boy again. I hate my body the way it is now. I feel disgusting. I want to be small and cute again. I also want a nice lady to be nice to me like a mommy would
>>
>>35631006
fuck. this is actually the advice my friends give me

nice meme though
>>
>>35630804
Probably shouldn't be a security guard then, maybe you should work in a warehouse or be a stocker

>>35630842
Literally the day my Christian friend brought me to a meeting of Christian youth groups from around the state and we played 32 v 32 team Paintball with medium-end equipment provided to us by some wealthy Christian dude

>>35630873
I understand why you're mad. Your parents, due to be probably be the usual, uneducated normies fell for a Jewish meme. But although they are partly to blame, its too much to expect simpletons to go against the grain of society.

>>35630951
I can talk to people and I still can't make friends. If you never make friends as a kid in school you'll never make real friends your entire life. Friends as an adult are entirely based on exchange of value, nobody cares about you for you and the moment you become a burden to them they will drop you pretty easily. Its just something people like us have to accept that we missed out on the usual maturation cycle like most people. The best you can do is try and improve yourself like I am doing
>>
im a fucking fattie and I wish I were bulimic or some shit lol
>>
>>35631152
i'm working on improving myself, trying to get /fit/ so i can join the army, but i'm mainly worried about my lack of social skills because my desire to join the military, what if i'm an outcast there too. i don't think i could handle it.
>>
>>35631152
Yeah figured as much.

But it's too late. Got my security license. Parents pushed me to do it. Worst case scenario I kill myself. Best case the job is low stress.

Thanks mate.
>>
I'm debating whether to get the Nioh season pass or Mass Effect Andromeda. I already platinum'ed Nioh, though. I guess I'll watch some ME gameplay before pulling the trigger.
>>
I want to move to America. What are some good careers or fields of work you guys are lacking in?
>>
>>35631131
Dr. Strange is dumb normie capeshit but I sympathized with the villain, Time really is the only evil that exists, all it does is make things worse and I feel your feel, not in the same way cuz it seems you have a fetish but I do wish I was younger as well, things were easier

>>35631186
save money and get lipo, working out is a waste of time when you have that option unless you are trying to prep for the race war

>>35631188
There are a surprising amount of autists in the military. You'll do fine as long as you don't hold other people back or fuck up your tasks
>>
>>35631256
Bioware is garbage SJW nonsense. I don't like Souls games though. If I had free money right now I would buy that game Horizon: Zero Dawn or I'd hold on to it until later in the year when some better titles are out

>>35631265
Fuck off m8 we're full
>>
>>35631378
I think holding on to the money is the smartest choice. Thanks, anon.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.