[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are infinite universes >There are infinite different

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1474523218853.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1474523218853.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>There are infinite universes
>There are infinite different versions of you
>There's a version of you that has a qt trap wife
>It's not your version
>mfw
Why is the universe so shit?
>>
>>35627245
>believing in the multiverse theory, like a jackass.
>>
>trap wife
You mean husband anon?
>>
No, there is only one universe, but it's a universe with infinite possibilities. If you want a qt trap wife you can go right out and get one.
>>
>There is a version of you that gets repeatedly gang raped 24/7

Count your blessings. Actually don't, because they're infinite you RETARD
>>
>>35627321
You mean wife(male)?
>>
>>35627335
">There is a version of you that gets repeatedly gang raped 24/7 "
>>
>>35627245
In the nonsense situation where infinite universes existed, I would be a loser in every single one of them.

Truly, I would be an almost godlike figure. One of the unchanging constants across all dimensions of space and time.
If one could harness that power then one could reshape their reality, merge with themselves and become a loser for all time, just like me.

But, there's only one universe. It's a mundane, physical universe. Bland as fuck.
>>
nope, only one, that's the whole point of imagination
>>
>>35627245
there are infinite numbers between 1 and 2, but note of them are 3 anon
>>
Because you haven't made it any better for yourself
>>
>>35627245
Believing in alternate realities discredits scientific method, because its literally impossible to construct an "alternate reality" with empirical evidence, who's the faggot on here sho said physics isnt real? Man, instead of doing drugs, I should have buckled down, is it too late, robots?
>>
>>35627295
Whats bad about believing the multiverse theory?
>>
>>35627620
Time and space don't agree with breaking down to a finite level and producing different big bangs, since everything can be quantized because it agrees with quantumn mechanics and general relativity. We can measure the first big bang from background radiation in the unvirerse, and since time is measured in light speed, it cant "exist" separately, I havent read in awhile.. fuck off.
>>
>>35627364
Will do, Stan Smith
>>
>>35627245
My vessel orbits the PSR B1620-26 b exoplanet from the Scorpius constellation. There's no such thing as a multiple universe and I think you are just a whiner
>>
>>35627730
Pretty weak argument. It's not different big-bangs. It's not like there's a colossal void and loads of big-bangs happened so there's lots of universes physically next to each other.

Besides, you can literally make this shit up as you go along.
What if... when the big-bang happened, it fractured time. The initial big-bang released it's mass of particles and whatever and then each one of those particles exploded to create an extra universe, one where everything would have gone just slightly different.
But, and here's the thing that makes it infinite, each time a new particle big-banged, it fractures time all over again and the same thing happens. It all balloons exponentially and infinitely.
Now, the only problem with this one is why am I not big-banging right now.
>>
>>35627957
>and then each one of those particles exploded to create an extra universe,

Are you retarded?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.