[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your race (asian) has been scientifically proven to produce

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

>tfw your race (asian) has been scientifically proven to produce the least testosterone out of any
>meanwhile black people produce noticeably more testosterone than others
>normies won't let me be racist
>>
yea but u have high IQ's n shit

>tfw ashkenazi jew and every1 hates me for existing
>>
>>35626288
>Fucking Chingchong complaining about muh low-T

Shut the fuck up. Try being immediately considered stupid and overly aggressive by most people. It's not a good feel.
>>
>>35626420
Alright. Try being immediately considered as less of a man by both men and women.
>>
File: frightenskeletor.jpg (10KB, 372x359px) Image search: [Google]
frightenskeletor.jpg
10KB, 372x359px
>>35626420
Calm down Tyrone i dont have any cash on me
>>
>>35626288
black males produce noticeably more estrogen too.
>>
>>35626481
which explains their behaviour - acting on feelings (violence) and being more social like women.
>>
File: for real.png (288KB, 542x529px) Image search: [Google]
for real.png
288KB, 542x529px
>tfw spic
>have the athleticism of a gook and the brain of a nigger

at least you smart
>>
>>35626481

This

Asians produce less sex hormones in general. They produce little test and estrogen, so most of them are beta as fuck but also cold and unfeeling. Like >>35626508 said having both high test and estrogen causes people to be aggressive and irrational. I would rather be slightly beta and have a high IQ plus less emotions than the opposite.
>>
>>35626307
And rightfully so, kike.
>>
File: 6JgZ2Rb.jpg (327KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
6JgZ2Rb.jpg
327KB, 1536x2048px
>>35626420
you ARE more stupid and aggressive than other races

like it's not an issue with perception, it's just reality.
>>
>>35626530
Sure, but you fucks are doubling your cultural territory. Whites are the new jews. Jews hated us so much they made us into them. Now we're all minorities and all of our new "neighbors", the new majority, hate us and are just waiting until they can finish us off.
>>
>>35626530
Fuck this copypasta
>>
>>35626538
Wow you're retarded. Estrogen is essential to masculinizing the brain. Without estrogen you actually have a feminine brain.
>>
File: 1487209478483.jpg (1MB, 3965x2711px) Image search: [Google]
1487209478483.jpg
1MB, 3965x2711px
>>35626530
>mfw like 500 drunk Spaniards conquered almost all of latin America and fucked so many indigenous women that they gave birth to an entirely new race of people
>>
who gives a shit m8
>>
File: 1441931587615.jpg (18KB, 476x475px) Image search: [Google]
1441931587615.jpg
18KB, 476x475px
What good is producing testosterone. Weren't nips among the first to synthesize it? It doesn't matter how much we produce, the amount that can be injected will always be greater.

Going back to the asian subject, china sells testosterone and anything else you could want for cheap. Give enough money and you'll get more testosterone than 1000 men will make in a lifetime. Including the cost of oil, syringe, alcohol, and my little pony bandaid, we're talking ~$1/week to have over 10 times the normal testosterone in your blood. Yes, $1.00, that's cheap enough I think. Especially if your lab values relative to a random member of a different race causes a significant amount of distress.
>>
>>35626288
You fall for those pol memes? I bet you fell for the dumb jock meme too. You probably read My Twisted World and fantasize about revenge of the nerds bullshit
>>
Thats right asian boi...

you will bow to the black man... if u beg i might let u suck my dick before i plow ur wife right in front of u...
>>
>>35626968
>Estrogen is essential to masculinizing the brain.
You do realize that men of all races have estrogen? Black men just produce more. Black men act like women, you might not realize it because most of them are not really feminine.
>>
>>35626986

What is that chair hanging from? I don't understand this photo at all.
>>
File: baltimore.jpg (884KB, 840x3733px) Image search: [Google]
baltimore.jpg
884KB, 840x3733px
>>35627084
it's a photo from part of the Great Baltimore Chimpouts from a few years ago. the chair is being thrown through the air by a subhuman nigger.
>>
>>35627067
It's not as simple as you think. The estrogen in the male body goes to the brain. From there it produces masculine traits. So blacks are more masculine BECAUSE of the estrogen in their brains
>>
>>35626288
Black people also play sports. Kids who play sports earn higher incomes because of their social skills and leadership ability
>>
>>35627160
But how are black men more masculine? I mean, look at white men for example (can't speak for other races) they are more withdrawn, logical and cold while black men are more emotional and act on their feelings (which explains violence) and more social. Are these masculine traits? Or are you talking about looks?
>>
>>35627190
So how come they earn shit
>>
>>35626968

Everyone has at least a little of it, notice how i said "less", not "no".

Do you have a source for your claim here though? Estrogen has feminizing effects on both male and female brains.
>>
>tfw you're mixed with black white and mexican
>produce a shit ton of testosterone
>and every girl loves my mixed breed presence

I'm living the life
>>
>>35627261
Logic is not a masculine trait. Men with low testosterone are actually better at math and women with higher testosterone levels are as well
>>
>>35627294
https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2009/10/8199/estrogen-plays-key-role-male-brain-development

It is indeed important.
>>
File: poor whitey.jpg (144KB, 406x425px) Image search: [Google]
poor whitey.jpg
144KB, 406x425px
>>35626288
Where are these scientifically proven studies?
>>
>>35627343
What......................................................................

then why is math 90% male
>>
>>35627431
I was going to mention this one. I used it to troll pol a few years back. Nothing triggers a racist like admitting Asians have more test than them
>>
>>35627471
About 40% of all math majors are female. It's not really that gender skewed
>>
>>35626307
Maybe if u didn't exist nobody would hate u
>>
>>35627046
>ban hate facts
>>
>>35627516

A math major is not the same thing as a PhD.

Anyway, you're completely fucking wrong about everything. Logic is a masculine trait. Mathematical ability is a masculine trait. Black men are more feminine because of the estrogen. Estrogen is not masculine, it is feminine. I don't know of any traps who are taking trenbolone to give them a soft feminine body.
>>
>>35627474

What makes you think it would trigger a racist? If anything it's just another piece of undeniable evidence that the races are not all 100% indistinguishable exact copies of each other. It's impossible to tell what the picture is of though, because it's not labelled.
>>
>>35627516
Fembot math major at a top 6 school checking in. I'm going to let you in on a little secret, undergrad math, even at a highly ranked program, is rather easy when compared to EE/ChemE and a whole host of other STEM majors. Math is pretty much the sociology major of STEM at this level. The workload, and especially the grading, is much more lenient than many other majors.

It really only gets difficult at the PhD level.

t. female math major who has discovered she isn't smart enough to continue graduate studies in pure maths
>>
>>35627298
same as i but im mixed with dominican instead of mexican and look white
>>
>>35626684
>you fucks
you are acting like I attend a club or am apart of a team. I'm here signposting alone like the rest of the people here.
>>
>>35627431

Why do egyptians have such high test though
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.