[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst thing you've done, r9k? In 6th grade

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: xaBgSnu.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
xaBgSnu.gif
2MB, 320x240px
What's the worst thing you've done, r9k?

In 6th grade a girl in our class died during a surgery. I skipped the funeral to sit at home and play Habbo.

In my defense I didn't have any relationship with her. She was mentally retarded and physically unable and never with the class, though.
>>
File: 1473442794387.jpg (51KB, 383x367px) Image search: [Google]
1473442794387.jpg
51KB, 383x367px
i stole a girls yu-gi-oh cards in 2nd grade, it was a big stack and she cried about it.
>>
>>35626222
I've gone through multiple friend's/roommates phones, flash drives, computers, or whatever I can get my hands on discretely in order to find nude pictures of their girlfriends. Just recently I picked the lock on my roommates metal lockbox and found nude polaroid pictures of his current girlfriend who he's really serious about. I came to them. So far I have private photos of 4 girls that I know of (not friends with) in real life. I don't feel bad about it I get kind of a rush when I'm digging through other people's stuff.
>>
File: IMG_9957.jpg (17KB, 209x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9957.jpg
17KB, 209x204px
>>35626222
>log onto a Girls account at school
>flush her account of valuable information and future homework projects she needs to give in
>print images and text that could be considered exposing, post around school
>use all her homework projects for my own
>hear later the girl attempted suicide
>print out 'try harder' on A3 paper
>post around school
>she leaves the school
feels good man
>>
File: oceaU9b.jpg (146KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
oceaU9b.jpg
146KB, 480x480px
> Flipped off one of my best friends in middle school in front of the whole class when the teacher wasn't in the room because he broke my pencil

> in high school, that same person started acting like a dick because he fell for the "try to be everyone's friend at the expense of close relations" meme and became a huge asshole, and I punched him in the face junior year because a girl told me to (she turned out to be bipolar so i fell for the roastie meme)

> Cut all relations with him because of talking shit about me to my prom date so she ditched me (inb4 someone calls me a normie, fuck off)

> Now, in college, that same person now has a life-threatening condition that doctors still can't diagnose, and I never asked him if he was ok because I'm a robot who has no emotions for other people

> could make him go to jail if I wanted to since he flips Oxycodone to pay his tuition

> feelsgoodman

I'll call the cops on him if trips
>>
>>35627672

What if i get trips?

Origansnsjssj
>>
>>35626222
probably when I told a girl I was going to chop her head off when I was three
>>
>>35628466
Fuck i was close
>>
when i was 15 i shot a small bird in a pine tree with a bb gun and it just sat there and i was like "wait what do i do now" so i shot it until it fell out of the tree and then stomped it and buried it. trust me, i think about this a good bit and it makes me feel awful. i also used to get frogs in my pool and i pust a few in rubbing alcohol to preserve them but they were alive when i did it so the next one i tried to preserve i froze it to try to be less brutal. once again i was 15 and thinking about this makes me feel awful.am i an awful person for this? im 19 now, i wouldnt do that stuff anymore ever
>>
>>35628592
>he feels bad about killing innocent animals
oh poor anon youre still much too young to know how the world truly works
>>
>>35626222
>everybody told me i was the smartest kid in class
>everybody told me i had so much potential
>had a group of friends and born into a good home with good parents
>decided one day to visit 4chan

and the rest is history
>>
>>35627672
Youre a shit head.
>>
>>35627672
Give me the info and I'll set up the bust.
>>
>>35628592
I use to stick fire works in frogs mouth and throw them in the air and watch them explode. I also use to suffocate stray cats. I did this because I thought I was doing the town a favor. Too many frogs and cats that are invasive to indigenous species of plants, animals, and bugs.
>>
>>35626222
be born
yes, this is original
>>
>>35628699
Dubs checked hermano
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.