[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no one will ever find you actually attractive in any way

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1486985034355.png (616KB, 857x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486985034355.png
616KB, 857x1000px

Isn't this the worst?

I'm a KHHV loser, and if ever managed to trick someone into dating me, they'd be settling. They'd be settling for less than they deserve. I'd be wasting their time and ruining their life. That's terrible. I don't want someone to regret me. But that's the best I could ever get, I think.
>>
File: sam hyde before after.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sam hyde before after.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
Get in shape, get a tan, get a nice haircut, shave your ugly facial hair.

It's pretty much impossible to NEVER be attractive to anyone unless you're a burn victim or hilariously deformed.
>>
>>35625436
I guess the normie advice to give here would be improve yourself so that a person doesn't have to settle to be with you?
>>
>>35625475
"Improvement" is such a nebulous term though. Nobody actually cares how much you improve. All that matters is the end result.

It's too hard and the risk for failure is too high. Meanwhile other people can do it and more with minimal effort. It just comes naturally to them. They start out already better than you and go to impossible heights.

Stuff like "shower more" and "lift weights" is easy. It's tangible, it's measurable. Stuff like "find a hobby" or "become interesting" or "learn social competence"? The real important stuff? It's impossible. You can't make it.
>>
>>35625436
U gotta put urslef out there m'dude
Just bee urslef m'man !

Who am i kidding anon. 23 yo khhv and genuinely ugly but i don't care anymore. Life seems like a movie that plays back in my retina.
>>
File: asymmetrical face.png (131KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
asymmetrical face.png
131KB, 800x800px
>>35625462
>hilariously deformed
Welp
>>
>>35625475
you can't improve a shit face ;_;
t. khhv wizard
>>
>>35625462
A tan isn't really necessary, but good advice

>>35625600
kek
>>
>>35625436

I might be afraid of having people like me because every time in school and uni when someone talks to me/shows interest in my life, etc. I just make myself seem like the most undesirable person. I slouch, act assholey and like I don't give a shit about anything, try to sleep when someone talks to me or say how I don't care about what he says at all, pull a very bad posture, laugh in the wrong places, smother food on my face while eating, make faces and rub my face all the time.

>tfw mom tries to get you a gf
>don't want to say 'I don't give a shit' to not seem like gay
>but I don't actually give a shit

Just leave me alone mom!
>>
File: ngbbs5004a0fb3ffa3.jpg (39KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs5004a0fb3ffa3.jpg
39KB, 500x596px
>even if someone could get past your hideous appearance, they'd still be repulsed by your hideous personality

there is no feasible reason why someone would want to be in a relationship with me. i don't even know what couples do. i'm so far removed from the entire thing. i'm a manchild. i can't relate to my peers.
>>
>>35625552
Wrong, through hard work you can accomplish pretty much anything famalam. Sure, if you're boring you're going to have a harder time than someone who naturally isn't. If you're fat you're going to have to go through a life changing decision to lose your weight. If you look like shit you have to improve yourself in other ways. No one say it's easy. It's not. But you have to fucking do it if you want to find happiness.
>>
>>35625684
Life is not an anime. Hard work does not always mean success.

And like I said, all the things you listed are tangible. If you're fat, you can work out and you WILL lose weight. If you're socially incompetent or just generally lack a personality or a reason to live, what the fuck do you do? There's no exercise for that. You can try a thousand times and still fuck up and make no progress because your personality or lack thereof is rigid as an adult. I messed up my formative years by being weird and shy and playing videogames too much. Now I'm ruined. I can't have a conversation. I'm a non-person.
>>
>no girl will ever want to have children with you
>>
>>35625836
good I'm ugly and retarded and my eyesight is bad

I'm doing the world a service
>>
>>35625783
That's not true. You change, even if you don't realize it. If you're anti-social you're going to have to go through shame and a lot of uncomfortable situations for you. Even if it annoys others, you have to try and talk to people. Force yourself even. Eventually you're going to see it as something normal and casual to do and are going to get better at it. Just like a fat person can get fit, someone who can't socialize can get better at it just by trying. It's going to take time and it's going to feel terrible but it's going to work eventually. A reason to live though, that's something that you have no control, I do agree.
>>
>>35625436
PLASTIC SURGERY. An investment.
>>
>>35625866
I know, I'm the same.

It still hurts.
>>
>>35625836
I would hate being a father so I dont mind.
>>
>>35625872
I've tried. I've done the whole gamut. I've done behavioral therapy and exposure therapy. It didn't work. I didn't improve. Every time I fucked up I wanted to cry. I had to resist the urge to not cry in public like a fucking child. I have no friends, I can't make them, I can't keep them, I have nothing going on in my life that would make someone care about me. I don't do anything. I sleep all day. It's hell but there's nothing else to do. I can't find fulfilment through others or through myself. This shithole website is my only form of socialization because it's entirely anonymous and I can just disappear when I'm overwhelmed. I am boring and pathetic personified.
>>
i had two girls interested in me at a hospital i was at i'm a jacked robot
>>
>>35625995
Well, you've failed and gave up. I did too. A lot. But I tried again and again until it worked. It took me years, but it finally improved. It was long, hard, tiresome and gradual process but it worked. I can't really tell you anything except to not give up, but that will probably sound stupid in my part and not giving up is something really, really hard to do, you gotta have a strong mind.
>>
>>35626058
At what point am I allowed to give up? Never? I don't accept that. I don't want to live like that. That's a guaranteed path to suicide.
>>
>>35625436
I know all of these feels. It's an awful realization. Why were we even born?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.