[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had CPS come to my house. They said that I was being too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: honoka_zps5fb72cfe.jpg (19KB, 479x269px) Image search: [Google]
honoka_zps5fb72cfe.jpg
19KB, 479x269px
I just had CPS come to my house. They said that I was being too rough with my 5 year old daughter and that they would have to relocate her if I continued to punish her. I FUCKING HATE LIBKEKS! I should be able to give my daughter a black eye if she's out of line! I'm so fucking sick of all these special snowflakes telling me that I can't discipline my kid! This is why we're raising pansy ass libtards, because we're not showing toughness. When did society go so wrong?!
>>
>>35624426
You're arrogance, will be your downfall.
>>
>>35624426
I dont believe you're a father
>>
>>35624480
Can someone make sense of this shit? This is why we shouldn't allow immigrants, because nobody understands a fucking word you say.
>>
>>35624511
I know I did it for the yucks..
>>
>>35624480
This is the most oregano comment I have ever seen.
>>
>>35624541
Yucks isn't a word. Get out.
>>
>>35624426
>They said that I was being too rough with my 5 year old daughter and that they would have to relocate her if I continued to punish her. I FUCKING HATE LIBKEKS! I should be able to give my daughter a black eye if she's out of line!
Go to hell you fucking bastard. Even /pol/ would condemn you if you took this bullshit to them, you cunt. You don't need to give your 5 year old daughter black eyes to teach her discipline and conservative values, cunt. In fact, she's going to grow up to be whore because of her daddy issues. Just wait and see, cunt
>>
>>35625967
Hey, my daughter respects me, because I don't coddle her like a pussy. If you ever have kids, they'll probably end up in jail like most libcuck parents because they didn't learn discipline at an early age.
>>
You're doing God's work, anon. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>35627643
THANK YOU! Finally someone sees things clearly.
>>
So many assblasted libtards afraid to post anything.
>>
File: qt.jpg (590KB, 904x1280px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
590KB, 904x1280px
>>35628395
You're baiting and you're pathetic.
T. Libertarian.
>>
File: 1338712275804.png (884KB, 1280x730px) Image search: [Google]
1338712275804.png
884KB, 1280x730px
You're a psychopath.
Even other conservative types would chastise you for being so brutal with a little girl.
There are other ways, like spanking and raising your voice.
I hope CPS DOES take her away.
>>
You don't have a daughter OP. You're just alone,m in your room, acting out your depraved fantasies with other losers on this hell hole.
>>
File: scream.jpg (230KB, 778x1027px) Image search: [Google]
scream.jpg
230KB, 778x1027px
>>35624426
Nice roleplay, faggot. You're way too over the top to be believable (after school special from the 90s kind of over the top). Maybe if you weren't trying so hard, you would be a more successful troll.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.