[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have been a legit nice guy all my life, I've been kind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1479365495559.png (690KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
1479365495559.png
690KB, 850x464px
So I have been a legit nice guy all my life, I've been kind and courteous and a friendly dude. That has gotten me absolutely no where for the past 5 years since I became an adult, so I decided to switch it up. I read plenty of literature from female magazines like Cosmo to figure out how I should act, it more or less confirmed the whole saying "nice guys finish last." So I decided to become a shitty guy and mean, I look up to my friends, two of them are in a solid relationship, but they also have side girls, multiple, so they are in my opinion shitty dudes, so I didn't expect for me becoming shitty to come across so poorly. Anyways, we were out drinking and I just in general just started acting shitty like the magazines and articles said and man did that hurt alot of peoples feelings. What gives? Why are they acting like such large pussies now? These guys brag about sleeping around behind their girls backs and clearly don't care about their feelings, but all of a sudden they do and are getting mad at me?

I don't get it. Why are they so eager to cheat, but then become moralfags when a friend just starts acting like them? These are real mixed signals that I was getting and now I'm pretty much banished from the group. I will never understand normies.
>>
>>35624085
It's because they aren't use to you being an asshole and they probably understand the shit they are doing is wrong. Just imagine the nicest person you know starts doing some asshole shit you would probably react the same.
>>
File: 51GjZzu6tYL.jpg (45KB, 323x500px) Image search: [Google]
51GjZzu6tYL.jpg
45KB, 323x500px
Read this book and wonder no more.
>>
>>35624187
I'll check this out, read a synopsis on it and it seems like it could answer my question.

>>35624180
I still don't get it, I'm the nicest guy I know so me becoming shitty didn't bother me.
>>
>>35624374
then you aren't a nice guy
>>
>>35624418
Yeah, not anymore. I made the choice to become shitty. This is what girls want, I know because of first hand experience and the thousands of articles about how "shitty guys>nice guys". Nice guys do finish last and I'm not gunna be last.
>>
>>35624374
people judge themselves by their intentions but they judge others by their actions. in their heads all those shitty things they do are justified, but when they see you do it, they're mortified. it literally doesn't cross their minds that what they're doing is no different than what you started doing.
>>
>>35624487
Interesting observation. Didn't think of it like that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.