[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any advice for someone depressed every day? and its a different

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1481852751666.jpg (147KB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481852751666.jpg
147KB, 1520x1080px
any advice for someone depressed every day? and its a different form of depression. I get very depressed about how the world is, how people treat other people, how people hate each other over and over about little petty problems that don't matter. How people put themselves and their own wants and needs over everything and everyone else. I know I have no control over it, its their choices, I just hate that I can't do anything to change things for the better.

and yeah my life is absolutely mundane and terrible, 26 KHV NEET etc, etc.

if you're depressed and feel shit come hang out here robot.
>>
Read up on mindfulness. The idea is catching when you're having unrealistic perceptions and reminding yourself that they're not true. A big part of depression is second guessing yourself on everything and assuming things like you're worthless, stupid, etc.
It'll take a long time, but after you start to notice what you're doing it becomes much easier to manage.
>>
>>35623127
It hurts so bad today bots idk what to do
>>
stoicism and sunligth
walk a lot.
hobbies away from normals like gardening and meditation are pretty good.
ancestral magic like runes and chants come handy.
music is good for stress.
>>
Stop giving shitty advice, you officious faggots. Yes, OP, it sucks.
>>
what, you mean the girls who go shop, party and hook up every week and complain of deep depression and suicide to just about anyone don't actually know how good they have it?

nonsense. you must have a light case. just go outside!
>>
>>35623530
try this OP
And think about it this way; everyone living today will be dead at some point. And their dead wont matter either because everyone who remembers that theyre dead will also die soon enough. Nothing really matters. Exactly nothing. Try to really understand it.
I remind myself of this every now and then when Im stressed and feeling like shit. It might not cure your depression, but it gives a nice perspective on things. You just gotta learn to live with it.
>>
File: centerlight.jpg (19KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
centerlight.jpg
19KB, 852x480px
>>35623311
Have you considered seeking for enlightenment? I mean in the pure true buddhism/meditation sense of it, not shit pseudo modern new-age bullshit. Once you get trough the phases of the path to enlightenment and you realize there hasn't to be a sense for anything as things just "are", you will eventually overcome your fears and concerns and have a complete different perspective of life.
>>
>>35623127
I did this for a while.
It stems from low self esteem.
Value yourself and the things you want above everything else.
But you're allowed to want nice things like being nice to people.

You need to help yourself first. You can't help other people until you do.
>>
or you can just...
you know...
drink more water do exercise and eat healthier?
>>
>>35623127
Feeling pretty down today too anon, like there's a big hole in my heart and I don't know how to fill it.

I feel that I'm awful and so is everyone else on this shitty planet. We're all disappointments.
>>
File: Madotsuki.png (352KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
Madotsuki.png
352KB, 1000x707px
i'm living pretty messed up life at last i enjoying this depress

feeling hunger pain and listening dark shitty music all day in my room, keep consuming like worthless kettle., no friend, no future, no dream yes it's really shit.
>>
If reddit taught me anything is i'ts fine if you manage to save just one person and it's fine if that person is yourself.
>>
>>35623127
Have you ever felt like you were banished from paradise and that's why you're here?
>>
It means you are very intellectually and spiritually mature
You should be proud of yourself
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.