[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>constantly stalk oneitis of 10 years on social media platforms

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: 136584687687.jpg (36KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
136584687687.jpg
36KB, 737x758px
>constantly stalk oneitis of 10 years on social media platforms
>realize she just got married
>notice it was a small, intimate wedding with only subtle mentions on social media
>tfw you realize it was probably because of you

heh, I sort of feel proud of myself. Anyone else ever influence their oneitis?
>>
>>35623034

Maybe some people like to keep things private and not spam their shit all over social media.

Stop thinking the world revolves around you... schizo fuck
>>
>>35623056
Hey you must be OP's oneitis based on how triggered you are
>>
>>35623034
I gave a passing glance at my oneitis once and she scowled at me
>>
>>35623034
My only love changed her schedule at college to avoid me.
>>
File: IMG_1014.jpg (74KB, 540x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1014.jpg
74KB, 540x584px
>Having a 3d love interest
>>
>>35623056
Spotted the single roastie - probably a 2 catter. All those filtered photos of plated restaurant food but sharing the wedding is "too personal". Kek!

>>35623162
Keep trying anon. Maybe you can reroute your walks between lectures so that you maximize the number of times you cross paths on campus.
>>
>>35623034
Anon, as someone who literally has about 20 girls that he borderline stalks (not actual stalking, you can't do shit see eye ay) you need to learn the "look but no touch" rule.

That's how I have unholy amounts of borderline wins.
>>
>>35623260
Thanks for the advice anon. Does sniffing violate the "look but don't touch" rule of thumb?
>>
I wish I could stop stalking my ex's Facebook. Fuck all it does is make me depressed
>>
File: IMG_0960.png (514KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0960.png
514KB, 520x678px
is this thread being serious
>>
>>35623300
I mean all I do is online stuff other than the occasional creepshot when the situation is too good to ignore (tight pants, lot of cleavage, etc)

The whole "no touch" part means do not try to contact her in any way, online or not, or she's gonna remove you, private her shit, and post less juicy shit.

But yes I think going up to a girl and fucking sniffing her is breaking the rule.
>>
>>35623307
Go find a really old photo uploaded years ago and give it a like. Good luck anon.

>>35623331
you just blow in from reddit?
>>
>>35623362
>Go find a really old photo uploaded years ago and give it a like

Literally rule 2 on the list of shit not to do, but you do you anon
>>
>>35623353
Oh yea. Too bad facebook gives notifications when you download a photo. That's why I use screencap every time.
>>
>>35623331
From time to time, you know.
>>
>>35623034
I dont talk too her first or make it obvious I like her. Although I think she knows I still am completely obsessed with her. Some times I like her pictures but nothing excessive.
>>
>>35623417
Since fucking when? I've got like 70 pictures of one girl who is active on Facebook, she'd have known by now.
>>
>>35623414
One time I almost lost her, but then I realized she changed her username to her first and middle name. Why do girls do that lol?
>>
>>35623465
Eventually it gives her a notification of "Do you know this person?" or suggests her to interact with users that passively interact with her profile.
>>
>>35623362
>Go find a really old photo uploaded years ago and give it a like. Good luck anon.
No way. She's a cheating whore but I still can't get over her even after all this time
>>
>>35623467
>tfw that happened to me too

Made me scared because I literally have girls that I look at tiered and she was at the top.
>>
>>35623245
>he thinks a wedding is comparable to plates of food
Fuck, the people here are absolutely retarded.
>>
>>35623495
Honestly I don't think that matters because she was one of the two times that i broke the no touch rule online and the conversation steered to her asking me for dick pics which i provided
>>
>>35623034
How do you know she even noticed you stalking her? Did you do anything contact wise? There are hot girls I look at, but I don't think they'd know because I'm not even their facebook friend.
>>
>>35623331
Creeping online is not stalking.

One of my friends "randomly" took me to his ex's workplace to eat, then on the way home we "coincidentally" drove by her house. Another friend had a restraining order and had to change schools. That is stalking. Learn the difference.
>>
>mfw oneitis has a 'arty' slutty instagram
>>
>>35623600
so exactly what people in this thread are describing, minus the sniffing.
>>
>>35623764
No dude, I just have a highly organized folder that is about 10 gigs of girls that I think are fapworthy that I get pictures from their social media.

That ain't stalking.
>>
>>35623799
Oh ok I didn't know you were samefagging every single post ITT
>>
>>35623816
Well I'm not but I see at least 3 people like me other than the actual stalkers here.
>>
There was a girl I was considering stalking IRL. We were actually friends but then she ghosted me . Stopped myself though.
>>
>>35623849
Ok good observation
>>
>>35623880
You were friends with her. She was just "being nice".
>>
>>35623919
No we met in a writing class. Would talk in her car for hours afterwards. Hung out and saw movies together and stuff. Then on day she just stopped talking to me.
>>
>>35623034
>stalk for 10 years
what are you, a serial killer?
>>
>>35623951

Yeah, and Chad and Jamal would bang her in the car for hours after.
>>
>>35623982
Hours after what? There were no chads or Jamal in the writing class.
>>
>>35624011
Why did you delete that post about how you used to gurgle your own cum in the school bathroom
>>
>>35624011

That's because they were in her car railing her.
>>
>>35624011
Hours after using you as an emotional tampon and free movies, retard
>>
>>35624071
>Why did you delete that post about how you used to gurgle your own cum in the school bathroom
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>35624094
She never talked about any emotional shit. She always seemed to keep a lot of stuff about her life to herself.
>>
>>35624100
>pretending you didn't post what you posted
>hanging out with girls and not having sex with them
>arguing with stalkers

The boy's gone mad
>>
>>35623034
>>tfw you realize it was probably because of you
Unless she know that you stalked her, stop being schizophrenic
>>
>>35624138
I dont understand why you think I'm the one that posted something about cum gargling. And I havent argued with anyone.
>>
>>35624130

Why would she bother telling you that she was being shagged up the rear end?
>>
File: ehuehuehue.jpg (25KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
ehuehuehue.jpg
25KB, 258x245px
I always influence my onetis in any kind of way, but they still don't date me.

My last oneti bought the same car I have because she loved it so much, she even befriended me (used me) to get herself a new car where she'll go fuck Chad.

I'm a successful failure. I loved it when she posted a picture of her new car (the same one I have just different color) and tagged me being grateful of me letting her drive my car so she knows what it feels like to drive a car like that. She posts on Snapchat every day she going to the beach with different chads every time and the one she's going to fuck now. I feel proud of myself, I'm a successful loser
>>
>>35624179

Atleast you aren't as bad as >>35623880

He actually sat IN the car after his oneitis was shafted by several sausages.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.