[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women really like older men? I'm 29 and I think it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: hugh-hefner-playboy.jpg (137KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
hugh-hefner-playboy.jpg
137KB, 1024x576px
Do women really like older men? I'm 29 and I think it's much harder for me to find a date than 5 or 10 years ago. I think I've even gotten more attractive, back then I was 60kg lanklet, now I'm a bit more buff at 80kg and I look more masculine. Could it be that women are a bit intimidated by older guys? Is it that women expect me to have more money at this age? Where do I even meet women who are willing to date older guys?
>>
>>35622497

They like wealthy older men, yes
>>
>>35622531

^This. Older men tend to have more money than younger men. If you're just old and don't have lots of money than it's not going to help.
>>
>>35622548
But I'm 29 not 80
>>
>>35622497
It's their confidence, wealth and stability, not their age. Omegas often get delusional and think they'll automatically ''age like wine''
>>
>>35622497
For prostitution or "sugaring" purposes they like old guys that will spend all their money on them. If you can afford to give a girl gifts and allowance at $500/week minimum then yeah she'd stick around.

Otherwise she'd rather fuck a younger, hotter dude than you. Sorry. And even if you do become someone's sugar daddy, while she's dating you she'll be spoiling their attractive bf with the money you gave her. You'll be double dipping.
>>
>>35622576

Age isn't really the determining factor here. You can be a 29 year old with wealth, knowledge, and class or an 80 year old poor, uneducated, failure. It's about substance.
>>
>>35622497
>Do women really like older men?
They do, but that doesn't mean they'll automatically flock into you.

>Could it be that women are a bit intimidated by older guys?
Of course, remember when you're in high school or college? Or anywhere in your teen young life when you view adults/older figure?
Adults, older men often viewed as reliable, confident, stable, mentor figure. You've got to adjust your image as you age.

>Where do I even meet women who are willing to date older guys?
Anywhere, besides nightclub or frat parties. When you're older club, bar or frat would be out of place, but not every other. The point is to adjust your game accordingly, don't act like a teen to attract them or shit.
>>
File: 1419281898203.png (89KB, 408x660px) Image search: [Google]
1419281898203.png
89KB, 408x660px
>former wizard, still a loser
>now fucking a hot 18yr old
girls don't like older men, but they don't not like them either, while the roastie hits the wall at 24-26, a man doesn't start declining until much later
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.