[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys associate SJWism with normies? The most normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Smug Pajeet.png (293KB, 1131x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Pajeet.png
293KB, 1131x1015px
Why do you guys associate SJWism with normies? The most normie political opinion is being a moderate liberal or a moderate conservative. People become SJWs or /pol/tards when something is missing in their life and they look towards ideology to fill that hole. Normie, average to attractive women are rarely radical feminists. It's ugly and fat women that become radical feminists because they're bitter about the world since they're ugly (attractive female celebrities only pick up the SJW facade to help their career, I doubt half of them actually hate men and stuff in private). It's not well adjusted men with good social lives becoming /pol/tards most of the time.
>>
>>35622194
I have heard many roasties and stacies in real life talk about there feminism it just a thing most women identify as since they always have to have the wrong beliefs and values
>>
File: Satwant Singh did nothing wrong.png (429KB, 354x984px) Image search: [Google]
Satwant Singh did nothing wrong.png
429KB, 354x984px
>>35622194
>Sees pic
Kek. Soon gorra, soon. We will conquer North America, or at least the hospitals, software companies, and gas stations of North America.
>>
Normies tolerate and enable SJWism, which Is just as bad.
>>
>>35622194
Normis agree to the most SJW opinions in public because it means more people will think they are a good person without thinking twice

i.e. the more you can virtue signal = the more social points you score

so yeah, SJW is as normie as it gets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5DOEXQMs9s
^normies agreeing to ban st patricks day on camera to score social points
>>
File: leftist kike.png (448KB, 752x548px) Image search: [Google]
leftist kike.png
448KB, 752x548px
Simple answer: Most normies are NOT SJWs but SJWs current control our political discourse by shaming normies through the media and academic institutions which they control into conformity.
>>
File: 1407268904352.png (127KB, 356x333px) Image search: [Google]
1407268904352.png
127KB, 356x333px
>>35622194
Yes, radical SJW are ugly women. That doesn't change that most women I have met, even attractive ones, are feminists. I've had to listen to them rant about patriarchy and "toxic masculinity" more times than I cared to. SJW participate in large, crowded protests and are total loudmouths. Robots would have panic attacks if they did that, hell, I'd have a panic attack just thinking about actually being part of a march and shouting or waving a sign around. Total normie behavior.
>>
>>35622938
valaaeyt ki vi kabza karsa bhai. jilleh oh asani jaggeh neh appar eyn san voh peley soucheya kori vy asa unah ki muri teh kabza karsa. Pagal goreh.
>>
>>35623175
Top kek, does anyone want me to translate this?
>>
>>35623205
>Top kek, does anyone want me to translate this?
yes
>>
>>35623221
>Literal translation word for word

England is will be conquered bro, when they place our upon came, they before thought never that we them will return conquer them. crazy light skins.

>actual translation

we will conquer England too bro, when they came to our lands they never thought we would be plotting, turn around and conquer them.
Crazy whitey's.
>>
>>35623337
Now Pajeet is trying to conquer everything too? Christ.
>>
>>35623401
sooper pooper 2020 meme is real. this shit is gold
>>
>>35623337
Are they going to use poop firing space weapons?
>>
>>35622989
literally staged.

alt-rights are becoming even bigger SJWs than the og SJWs
>>
>>35623487
Top kek

original originally
>>
>>35623521
Alex Jones is a classic liberal tho
>>
>>35623337
Oi! Pain Yadinya, mather chode. goreyan ki kiya bara peyan? eeena ni ganda'n ki chat seh? koi banda tware tuu ne appar march bai?

problem keh he yaar?
>>
>>35622194
There is no difference between a SJW and a poltard. Both are equally as entrenched in identity politics as possible. Every possible thing that happens under the sun they try to claim it as their own and that it some affects their life.
>>
>>35623591
whoa chill the fuck out man, clam your tits.
no need to get this mad its just a joke
>>
File: HeWillNotDivideKek.png (2MB, 1920x1677px) Image search: [Google]
HeWillNotDivideKek.png
2MB, 1920x1677px
>>35622194
SJW is kinda normie.
ill take being a /pol/ack any day tho
>>
>>35623557

not really tho

>SJW/race-baiting because it's a slow news day and Obama is no longer in office
>>
>>35622971
But they'd say that autismos enable the cypto-nazis, which is just as bad as the oh so dreaded nazis.
>>
>>35622989
> Alex Jones
>>35622317
Feminism is definitely normie, although like OP said, radicalised feminism (SJW version) is definitely appealing to ugly women to fill what they feel is missing from their life and give them a false sense of purpose
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.